Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying

A group that ruled afghanistan and the fata areas of pakistan from mid 90s until 2001 when usa & allies came in and took them, and who started to regain power a few years later after regrouping and recruiting high numbers due to "collateral damage". the original taliban were members of the cia trained mujahideen and had no international ambitions, but simply wished to control afgh through military and islamic rule in an attempt to shield any future attacks like the russians brought in the late 80s. While many in their force a very strict version of sharia (which is whats allowing children to be killed, hands cut off, raped, etc), most are simply no different than miltia men in this country wishing to keep order and being prepared for outside invaders or if/when internal chaos erupts.

almost all tribes in 2001 loved the talliban, and most still do today where they still rule. as bad as the taliban is, they provide resources and protection that is consistent, yet harsh (but remember most of the tribes also believe in sharia), and livign conditons under taliban is much much much better than these tribes and areas were living when post-soviet areas warlords took over.

Why don't you mention the part about them beating women for being out in public alone, and denying girls that chance to go to school?

you are exposing your ignorance and probably fox news generated emotional bias. I mentioned sharia multiple times which is the law that allows beating and prevents education. if you had any knowledge of the subject besides soundbytes you would know this

Pick you??? Pick you for what?? I was saying you should write to your congressman, so that children can be summarily executed by law enforcement legally without trial.

After all, in America, every child is lucky enough to have a father like you... right?

hey dude....do you also bitch about Mexico's Border patrol who treat their illegals worse than anything done in the US....and im sure have killed and seriously hurt more than one person....just thought i would ask....

What do you think the Taliban is?

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

please stop watching fox news

Please stop with the stupid attacks on FoxNews and link me to one single moderate Taiiban

I say lets get out and quit getting our men killed, then start profiling them here and keep them out.

Well, that doesn't sound like a really viable option. First of all, no one would stand for the profiling bit, and secondly, leaving before we've established a government that can stand on its own feet would be irresponsible, and cause much more bloodshed than otherwise.

The last time I heard Obama speak about the war he said we were at war with "al queda". Whoops. This administration is turning out to be "The gang who can't shoot straight". They don't even know who the damn enemy is.

Hey, BO and friends.....We are at war with MUSLIM TERRORISTS. I don't know what is so damn hard about telling the truth. This administration is nuts.

The last time I heard Obama speak about the war he said we were at war with "al queda". Whoops. This administration is turning out to be "The gang who can't shoot straight". They don't even know who the damn enemy is.

Hey, BO and friends.....We are at war with MUSLIM TERRORISTS. I don't know what is so damn hard about telling the truth. This administration is nuts.

IF BO were to identify Muslim extremists as the enemy, oh they'd kick him out of the club.

really? I guess you were asleep for 8 years. :eusa_whistle:

We are not at war with Muslim Terrorism. That is a generic label. Stop being a fucking idiot.

We are not at war with Muslim Terrorism. That is a generic label. Stop being a fucking idiot.

Really? Are we at war with Jewish rabbis?

According to some people we are.

Who have we declared war on?

There are declared wars and there are undeclared wars. The fact is that in our nation's history we've had 54 instances where we have engaged in military conflicts and 5 declared wars.

In t his particular case how do you declare war on a non entity? I suppose we could declare war on Afghanistan, but since technically speaking their government is our ally in this struggle, that wouldn't make any sense.

didn't Karzai threaten to join the Taliban.. stupid mother fucker.

not all of the taliban are crazy jihadists

Are you trying to say some aren't crazy?

Yes, and it's been almost 24 hours since he was asked to provide a link to a single moderate Taliban and so far its..................

cricket-info0.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
hey dude....do you also bitch about Mexico's Border patrol who treat their illegals worse than anything done in the US....and im sure have killed and seriously hurt more than one person....just thought i would ask....

Well, Harry... as a matter of fact... I DO! :lol: Being a Central American myself, I am well acquainted Mexico's total brutality in dealing with their own immigrants, in fact, I was fairly shocked when I first started reading information on it, and I hope that becomes a much bigger theme in Mexican news, because it is obviously something that has to be dealt with, if for anything for the Mexican government's total hypocrisy of the US-Mexico situation vs the Mexico-Central America situation. There is no denying this, and if I was talking to a Mexican who defended such brutality I would be just as disgusted as I am with Americans who defend their own country's brutality.

And we don't even have to stop there, you and I, Harry, can turn this thread about how Mexico shits on its immigrants, and whats more on its destitute and discriminated indigenous population. It is a mistake to think that just because I'm outraged that this Mexican 15 year old was shot that I am suddenly some sort of Commissar for the Mexican government, which is no doubt holder of a brutal human rights record in many respects. I am simply not of the view that this record justifies the summary execution of underage Mexicans.

If this was a Mexican board here, you would see the framing of my posts would likely be quite different. But the fact is that it isn't, it's an American board full of Americans who say they're just SUPERHAPPY that this guy got shot in the head, regardless of the fact nobody here knows whether this kid was in the US or out, smuggling immigrants or not, throwing rocks or not, or breaking the law or not. This exuberant joy at the judge-witness-jury power of an law-enforcement officer is especially disturbing coming from the population of the most powerful state in the world, a state which goes around the world exalting it's democratic virtues and it's "moral values."

EDIT: Just for the record, sorry to others for going way off topic on this thread.

Last edited:

There are declared wars and there are undeclared wars. The fact is that in our nation's history we've had 54 instances where we have engaged in military conflicts and 5 declared wars.

In t his particular case how do you declare war on a non entity? I suppose we could declare war on Afghanistan, but since technically speaking their government is our ally in this struggle, that wouldn't make any sense.

Not all Muslim Terrorists advocate hostile actions against the US. Some are focused exclusively on their own corrupt governments. That is a fact.

Not all Muslim Terrorists are at war with the US.

See?

Are you trying to say some aren't crazy?

yep. that is why the US Government and Military are able to deal with them. Many are our soon to be allies. :eusa_whistle:

Just like the insurgents in Iraq. Wake the fuck up you idiot.

We're dealing with Taliban members? Link please?

You live a sorry arsed existence if you do not know this to be true.

Try Google, and then bury your head in embarrassment.

Forum List

Back