Bush hater punches protester

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxKhmKwxAs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NC Protestors Attacked.m4v[/ame]

The violent left has attacked conservative activists protesting big government, big spending and big bailout scheme proposed by Congress. Tea Party activists in Tampa and St. Louis were beaten by left wing activists earlier this year. Add Greensboro to that list. This week, a group of local citizens in North Carolina protesting the Financial Reform bill and the Durbin BP Bailout amendment were accosted and then physically attacked by a left-wing activist who blamed George Bush for America’s ills.

YouTube - NC Protestors Attacked.m4v

The violent left has attacked conservative activists protesting big government, big spending and big bailout scheme proposed by Congress. Tea Party activists in Tampa and St. Louis were beaten by left wing activists earlier this year. Add Greensboro to that list. This week, a group of local citizens in North Carolina protesting the Financial Reform bill and the Durbin BP Bailout amendment were accosted and then physically attacked by a left-wing activist who blamed George Bush for America’s ills.

fancy that shit,, the video has been removed.

yawn...

I have a friend who was protesting (with others) in a town on the coast of maine...

one of your conservative friends tried to run him down with a car...

he actually hit him with the car and pushed hom back

there were witnesses

it went to court

where a conservative judge practically thanked the driver

--------

in san francisco, right after bush invaded iraq, a women (art gallery owner) had an anti-war painting (not her own) on display in her gallery

a conservative MAN (can a conservative actually BE a man?) came in and punched her in the face

--------

no doubt you've forgotten about that dark skinned LEGAL immgrant who was shot to death by a conservative right after 9/11

-------

right after obama won the election (again, here in maine) a store owner in the town of standish put up a poster.....
a lottery for when (he hoped) obama woud be assassinated....

fancy that shit,, the video has been removed.

WTF!! That sucks.

yawn...

I have a friend who was protesting (with others) in a town on the coast of maine...

one of your conservative friends tried to run him down with a car...

he actually hit him with the car and pushed hom back

there were witnesses

it went to court

where a conservative judge practically thanked the driver

--------

in san francisco, right after bush invaded iraq, a women (art gallery owner) had an anti-war painting (not her own) on display in her gallery

a conservative MAN (can a conservative actually BE a man?) came in and punched her in the face

--------

no doubt you've forgotten about that dark skinned LEGAL immgrant who was shot to death by a conservative right after 9/11

-------

right after obama won the election (again, here in maine) a store owner in the town of standish put up a poster.....
a lottery for when (he hoped) obama woud be assassinated....

Links please.

Otherwise, we'll continue to assume you're full of shit.

To use your liberal crap, he didn't punch him did he? Show me where the driver punched the pedestrian?

P.S. Jumping in front of moving cars to create a situation is considered jaywalking or obstructing traffic. Hopefully the judge fined your friend.

Last edited:
To use your liberal crap, he didn't punch him did he? Show me where the driver punched the pedestrian?

P.S. Jumping in front of moving cars to create a situation is considered jaywalking or obstructing traffic. Hopefully the judge fined your friend.

Not sure if any of your inquiries pertain to the pulled video, but let me clarify some what.

I watched the video before they yanked it, and he did in fact knock the shit out of the dude. For the record the alleged Bush hater was a black man and the victim was a white guy. Not that it matters but wanted to give you as much details as possible. He hit him with a vicious left hook square to the chin. He then fled the scene before the policce got there, the police eventually caught up with him and it's not known what that exchange was or if any citations were issued or arrest were made.

It was a reply to rikules. Take a deep breath, hold it, let it out slowly. Smile. Carry on.

This verifies the lunacy of the left claiming that only the right is violent but let's not fall into their stupid trap and start making statements that ONLY the left is violent.

Violence is rarely, if ever justified by anyone. People on all sides of the political spectrum do it, which is quite sad, but predictable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]YouTube - Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker[/ame]

It was a reply to rikules. Take a deep breath, hold it, let it out slowly. Smile. Carry on.

That's what I thought but I wasn't absolutely sure. The"quote" feature comes in handy, no confusion as to whom the response is directed at.

Oh dear, no video and no proof. Guess I can't believe it Lonestar until you get another video of it. :redface:

Violence is rarely, if ever justified by anyone. People on all sides of the political spectrum do it, which is quite sad, but predictable.

YouTube - Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker

Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder if his intent was to kill the guy? I'm guessing that wasn't his intent therefore the title of the clip is disingenuous.

Question the title all you want, the point is violence of any kind happens all across the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back