Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying

Believe me. We would have gotten rid of all of them but they ran and hid in Pakistan. Its only in the last few years that they have come back into Afganistan.

Last edited:
Officials: Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying - CNN.com
You can't deal with these freakin nuts. I say lets get out and quit getting our men killed, then start profiling them here and keep them out.

This is what we are fighting against. We should have wiped them out in 2002 while we had the chance. Unfortunately, a former president we are not allowed to mention on this board allowed the Taliban to rebuild while he chased imaginary weapons of mass destruction

You can't deal with these freakin nuts. I say lets get out and quit getting our men killed, then start profiling them here and keep them out.

This is what we are fighting against. We should have wiped them out in 2002 while we had the chance. Unfortunately, a former president we are not allowed to mention on this board allowed the Taliban to rebuild while he chased imaginary weapons of mass destruction

You mean (drum roll ... ) Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh?

You mean (drum roll ... ) Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh?

I am referring to the president formerly known as BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Why does it surprise you that they killed a 7 year old. This is nothing new the them. They are willing to use children as shields, and send them off with bombs strapped to their bodies, why not kill them when they are bad.

Or was this somehow different to them. If you are using children to shield yourself or straping bombs to them than its alright? They are somehow matters for the cause?

They dont care about children. They only care about children if it serves their purposes.

20000 Kurds would like to testify that Saadam did in fact have WMD , but they are all either dead or to ill to come to court.

can you eradicate a belief system?

All you can do is remove the heads that contain the ideas.

I have the feeling that there are lots of folks there who are uneducateable. We are trying to educate them anyway. The best we can hope for is a darwinian winnowing of the stupid from the sane.

This does not work well. Folks have been trying to do this forever.

You do know that the man that Obama is nominating to be the next DNI believes that those imaginary WMDs were shipped to Syria, don't you? Do you think Obama agrees with him, or not?

Intel chief nominee Clapper held disputed Iraq WMD view - Washington Times

Forum List

Back