Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

please stop watching fox news

Please stop with the stupid attacks on FoxNews and link me to one single moderate Taiiban

again, taliban members don't keep profiles for me to link you to and any member in the news will be one of the crazy exteremeists since they only get in the news when they do crazy shit

hey dude....do you also bitch about Mexico's Border patrol who treat their illegals worse than anything done in the US....and im sure have killed and seriously hurt more than one person....just thought i would ask....

Well, Harry... as a matter of fact... I DO! :lol: Being a Central American myself, I am well acquainted Mexico's total brutality in dealing with their own immigrants, in fact, I was fairly shocked when I first started reading information on it, and I hope that becomes a much bigger theme in Mexican news, because it is obviously something that has to be dealt with, if for anything for the Mexican government's total hypocrisy of the US-Mexico situation vs the Mexico-Central America situation. There is no denying this, and if I was talking to a Mexican who defended such brutality I would be just as disgusted as I am with Americans who defend their own country's brutality.

And we don't even have to stop there, you and I, Harry, can turn this thread about how Mexico shits on its immigrants, and whats more on its destitute and discriminated indigenous population. It is a mistake to think that just because I'm outraged that this Mexican 15 year old was shot that I am suddenly some sort of Commissar for the Mexican government, which is no doubt holder of a brutal human rights record in many respects. I am simply not of the view that this record justifies the summary execution of underage Mexicans.

If this was a Mexican board here, you would see the framing of my posts would likely be quite different. But the fact is that it isn't, it's an American board full of Americans who say they're just SUPERHAPPY that this guy got shot in the head, regardless of the fact nobody here knows whether this kid was in the US or out, smuggling immigrants or not, throwing rocks or not, or breaking the law or not. This exuberant joy at the judge-witness-jury power of an law-enforcement officer is especially disturbing coming from the population of the most powerful state in the world, a state which goes around the world exalting it's democratic virtues and it's "moral values."

EDIT: Just for the record, sorry to others for going way off topic on this thread.

I may be totally mistaken and just over looked it, but I don't recall anyone being THRILLED that a child had to die.

Please stop with the stupid attacks on FoxNews and link me to one single moderate Taiiban

again, taliban members don't keep profiles for me to link you to and any member in the news will be one of the crazy exteremeists since they only get in the news when they do crazy shit

So you don't think that if a Taliban member were working in harmony with the US that BO would be touting that shit like no other? Of course he would. No Taliban member is pro USA. Now there ARE Muslims that are pro USA , but they are by definition NOT in the Taliban.

try since 2005

US extends an olive branch to Taliban's 'moderates'
Amnesty seeks to boost Afghan government
By Victoria Burnett, Globe Correspondent | January 2, 2005 | US extends an olive branch to Taliban's 'moderates' - The Boston Globe

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Since the US military expelled the Taliban three years ago, it has battled the regime's diehard fighters in the barren mountains and dusty wastes of southern Afghanistan. Now the United States is extending an olive branch to moderate elements of its shadowy foe.

Zalmay Khalilzad, the US ambassador to Kabul, offered amnesty recently to all but those Taliban whose crimes are ''beyond forgiveness." Senior US military officials have backed the proposal and promised not to arrest any Taliban foot soldier who surrenders under the amnesty.

Last edited:
Are you trying to say some aren't crazy?

yep. that is why the US Government and Military are able to deal with them. Many are our soon to be allies. :eusa_whistle:

Just like the insurgents in Iraq. Wake the fuck up you idiot.

We're dealing with Taliban members? Link please?

uh yea... :cuckoo:

how do you think we get meetings with high ranking members and who do you think gives us all the intel (aside from the isi) on taliban in pakistan members/groups who decided to attack our forces their & in afgh

yep. that is why the US Government and Military are able to deal with them. Many are our soon to be allies. :eusa_whistle:

Just like the insurgents in Iraq. Wake the fuck up you idiot.

You live a sorry arsed existence if you do not know this to be true.

Try Google, and then bury your head in embarrassment.

people around here really need some hsitory lessons and a subscription to stratfor or other intelligence services

try since 2005

By Victoria Burnett, Globe Correspondent | January 2, 2005 | US extends an olive branch to Taliban's 'moderates' - The Boston Globe

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Since the US military expelled the Taliban three years ago, it has battled the regime's diehard fighters in the barren mountains and dusty wastes of southern Afghanistan. Now the United States is extending an olive branch to moderate elements of its shadowy foe.

Zalmay Khalilzad, the US ambassador to Kabul, offered amnesty recently to all but those Taliban whose crimes are ''beyond forgiveness." Senior US military officials have backed the proposal and promised not to arrest any Taliban foot soldier who surrenders under the amnesty.

Well, that article certainly says the offer was made, but it doesn't point to a single "moderate" Taliban who accepted such offer.

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

try since 2005 | Under W. Bush

try since 2005

So you don't think that if a Taliban member were working in harmony with the US that BO would be touting that shit like no other? Of course he would. No Taliban member is pro USA. Now there ARE Muslims that are pro USA , but they are by definition NOT in the Taliban.

how could they be pro usa before we invaded? the whole point of the taliban was to be a regional defense in case of invasion in the future like they got from the soviets so attacking the usa upon entry pretty much fits their call of duty. since the invasion some of the less insane members have worked with the new government & usa though due to our turning the other eye to their drugs and other illict trades, and they want a voice in the new government since they were the government before we came and got completely routed except for a few areas.

try since 2005

Well, that article certainly says the offer was made, but it doesn't point to a single "moderate" Taliban who accepted such offer.

Bush and the military were reaching out to moderate Taliban members. Accepting or denying an offer isn't the measure of moderate

try since 2005

:lol::lol::lol:

seriously? they are/were former members of the taliban who now serve on the puppet afgh government installed by us

how could they be pro usa before we invaded? the whole point of the taliban was to be a regional defense in case of invasion in the future like they got from the soviets so attacking the usa upon entry pretty much fits their call of duty. since the invasion some of the less insane members have worked with the new government & usa though due to our turning the other eye to their drugs and other illict trades, and they want a voice in the new government since they were the government before we came and got completely routed except for a few areas.

Funny that the very Taliban who are now fighting us loved us when they were being invaded by the Soviet Union and we were over there offering them tactical and material aid, AND the entire reason we are over there this time is b/c they fucking killed 3000 Americans, so take your whiny little "they are just mad at us because we invaded them" and shove up it up your ass.

try since 2005

seriously? they are/were former members of the taliban who now serve on the puppet afgh government installed by us

Yeah, and there is also pretty good evidence that those self same assholes are doing everything they can to fight us while at the same time acting like our friends...........

You live a sorry arsed existence if you do not know this to be true.

Try Google, and then bury your head in embarrassment.

people around here really need some hsitory lessons and a subscription to stratfor or other intelligence services

Yes, I agree.

.US extends an olive branch to Taliban's 'moderates' - The Boston Globe

Taliban's Afghan allies tell Barack Obama: 'Cut us a deal and we'll ditch al-Qaeda' - Telegraph

.http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/08/us/politics/08obama.html

just a few links to start with

Funny that the very Taliban who are now fighting us loved us when they were being invaded by the Soviet Union and we were over there offering them tactical and material aid, AND the entire reason we are over there this time is b/c they fucking killed 3000 Americans, so take your whiny little "they are just mad at us because we invaded them" and shove up it up your ass.

really? the taliban in afgh killed 3000 americans? I could have sworn it was a bunch of guys from egypt, saudi arabi, and lebanon who were funded, sponsored and controlled from a guy working on the pakistan/afghanistan border. am I wrong about this?

also the taliban (in both pakistan and afgh), after 9/11 was willing to hand over bin laden and tens of other top al qaeda members if the usa was willing to hand over evidence that bin laden masterminded it. the usa refused and the taliban said fuck you, and so came war. this coward act by the usa is also what created the 9/11 truth movement since the whole deal could have been over and usa would have had bin laden and his top people by oct or nov 2001 if usa would have just given out their evidence.

Yeah, and there is also pretty good evidence that those self same assholes are doing everything they can to fight us while at the same time acting like our friends...........

Both you guys need a lesson in reality. The Taliban is NOT the Mujahideen, any more than the Pilgrims were the Puritans.

really? is this where I ask you for a link? or how else do i respond to random things you stick in a post

Forum List

Back