Suppose the Russians did hack the DNC...............this means nothing

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
The Chinese hacked the US. government and Obama said nothing...........................None of this has any meaning, as Trump is still the President and Billary is still a loser.

The Chinese hacked the US. government and Obama said nothing...........................None of this has any meaning, as Trump is still the President and Billary is still a loser.

Exposing liberal corruption is not fair.
Their corruption must remain hidden!!!

You know, the hack on the DNC concerns me less than the false news narrative that they have seemed to be rather successful in spreading. Now? Not only does the nation NOT trust the media any longer, they are willing to believe Facebook posts from their friends as gospel.

And being able to sway the mood of the country is a very dangerous thing if you know how to do it properly, and apparently, Russia figured it out.

No surprise that you don't care if a foreign government tried to hack our Presidential elections.

You know, the hack on the DNC concerns me less than the false news narrative that they have seemed to be rather successful in spreading. Now? Not only does the nation NOT trust the media any longer, they are willing to believe Facebook posts from their friends as gospel.

And being able to sway the mood of the country is a very dangerous thing if you know how to do it properly, and apparently, Russia figured it out.

BmfvGp3CIAANq65.jpg

Sorry sir, we know your car was stolen but cars in China are stolen all the time. Good day!

OP logic

Democrats are bitter sore losers. They're just trying to sabotage Donald Trump. There is no credible evidence supporting the Democrat assertion Putin hacked our Election. It didn't happen. Wikileaks has said that it wasn't a Russian source. It's a pathetic Democrat sore loser scam. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not gonna lie. If Putin really is responsible for keeping Hitlery out of the White House, i feel we all owe him a huge debt of gratitude. 4-8yrs of Hitlery? No thanks. So have a bottle of Stolis on me Mr. Putin! :cheers2:

No surprise that you don't care if a foreign government tried to hack our Presidential elections.
No surprise that this is the rhetoric that you are still using.

No one hacked our 'presidential elections.' That was never even the claim. What they did hack was a private organization, the DNC, and released that information to the public. Is that an issue? Yes, it is and there should be a real conversation on how we proceed with this. Is it anywhere near the issue that everyone is trying to make it out to be? No, not even close. There should also be a real conversation on the CONTENT of that material - something that the DNC has avoided like the plague. Somehow, it is a horrific crime to have released those emails but the content of them is somehow irrelevant. That is bullshit.

I also find the complaining rather vapid when the US has meddled in foreign elections itself. When we do it to other nations it is simply part and parcel with our FP. Suddenly when it is done to us it is an outrage. The hypocrisy in the US right now is startling.

No surprise that this is the rhetoric that you are still using.

No one hacked our 'presidential elections.' That was never even the claim. What they did hack was a private organization, the DNC, and released that information to the public. Is that an issue? Yes, it is and there should be a real conversation on how we proceed with this. Is it anywhere near the issue that everyone is trying to make it out to be? No, not even close. There should also be a real conversation on the CONTENT of that material - something that the DNC has avoided like the plague. Somehow, it is a horrific crime to have released those emails but the content of them is somehow irrelevant. That is bullshit.

I also find the complaining rather vapid when the US has meddled in foreign elections itself. When we do it to other nations it is simply part and parcel with our FP. Suddenly when it is done to us it is an outrage. The hypocrisy in the US right now is startling.
Newt layed it all out beautifully on Tucker's show tonight.

Democrats are bitter sore losers. They're just trying to sabotage Donald Trump. There is no credible evidence supporting the Democrat assertion Putin hacked our Election. It didn't happen. Wikileaks has said that it wasn't a Russian source. It's a pathetic Democrat sore loser scam. Nothing more, nothing less.
You fucking bootlickers are hilarious. drumph sabotages himself every time the idiot opens his mouth or tweets. He doesn't need any help. LOL.

Apparently, Obama and Clinton tried to sway the country with false news stories about Russians influencing the election, but it seems even those who were taken in by this scam decided Clinton was more dangerous to the nation than the Russians were.

You fucking bootlickers are hilarious. drumph sabotages himself every time the idiot opens his mouth or tweets. He doesn't need any help. LOL.

It's ok, most Americans despise whiny sore losers. You guys may think you're gonna come out ahead on this, but you won't. Voters will likely make you pay in 2020. So keep on sabotaging, it's gonna backfire on ya. Remember i told ya so.

It's ok, most Americans despise whiny sore losers. You guys may think you're gonna come out ahead on this, but you won't. Voters will likely make you pay in 2020. So keep on sabotaging, it's gonna backfire on ya. Remember i told ya so.
We're all going to regret these next four years, if he even makes it that far, which I seriously doubt.

Not unless they find collusion within the Trump campaign or anyone Trump is associated with. Then it will be called TREASON.

This article came out BEFORE Obama kicked them all out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

And Trump has financial ties to Russia.
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

Probably the most damaging wikileaks that came from Russia--were Debbie Wasserman's emails, specifically designed for Bernie Sanders supporters to support the theory that (Sanders was campaigning on) that the election was rigged against him. Where Trump jumped on this immediately to try and sway Sanders supporters to him. How many Sanders supporters bought into that bullshit, we'll never know.

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

And this isn't good for Trump either. Frankly, I am surprised that Trump didn't make Julian Assange (founder of wikileaks) a member of his cabinet--LOL We want him BAD--he has continually leaked sensitive intelligence information that puts our agents and soldiers in harms way. YET TRUMP PRAISES HIM. One Yuuuuge mistake America!
Trump Praises WikiLeaks Founder In Debate Over Russian Hacking

Last edited:

Forum List

Back