Suppose the Russians did hack the DNC...............this means nothing

I agree, both sides have the blinders on and if the shoe was on the other foot the Democrats would be ignoring it. They would act like Clinton's campaign would be as pure as the driven snow. They already dismiss the fact that rigging the primaries was okay, the only issues is they got caught.

But for the GOP not to be concerned about outside influences into our elections is also alarming. Such is partisan politics.
And, bingo.

I never would have thought I'd see people essentially trusting Putin and Assange over America's intelligence community.

I realize partisans often have to stretch to protect their "side", but this one is reaching "over the top" status pretty quickly.

I agree, we must punish Russia if they were responsible for exposing the corruption of Hillary and the DNC .

Snowflakes only care if the alleged hacks expose their corruption.

If DNC and MSM are not corrupt, the emails do not matter.

I agree, both sides have the blinders on and if the shoe was on the other foot the Democrats would be ignoring it. They would act like Clinton's campaign would be as pure as the driven snow. They already dismiss the fact that rigging the primaries was okay, the only issues is they got caught.

But for the GOP not to be concerned about outside influences into our elections is also alarming. Such is partisan politics.
And, bingo.

I never would have thought I'd see people essentially trusting Putin and Assange over America's intelligence community.

I realize partisans often have to stretch to protect their "side", but this one is reaching "over the top" status pretty quickly.

I agree, we must punish Russia if they were responsible for exposing the corruption of Hillary and the DNC .

We need to punish both.

And, bingo.

We need to punish both.

Crimes often begat other misdeeds.

Russia's crimes exposed DNC corruption.

I agree. Punish them both. For starters, why anyone would watch CNN knowing they are corrupt as shit absolutely boggles the mind.

Here's a link to the unclassified report on the election just released by the government. Pay close attention to the little boxes at the top of each page, because they tell you that although this is the unclassified report, it comes to the exact same conclusions as the classified one, it's just that source material and other confidential parts were omitted.

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/ica_2017_01.pdf

And yeah, it's an MSNBC site, but the link provided has only the report that the government released.

Here's a link to the unclassified report on the election just released by the government. Pay close attention to the little boxes at the top of each page, because they tell you that although this is the unclassified report, it comes to the exact same conclusions as the classified one, it's just that source material and other confidential parts were omitted.

And yeah, it's an MSNBC site, but the link provided has only the report that the government released.
In other words, the evidence that led to these conclusions is not there and most disturbingly, Obama has not yet given permission for the classified report to be released to Congress. Now that Obama has tasked the intel agencies with supporting his political agenda, how can it be possible to trust their objectivity on Russia?

In other words, the evidence that led to these conclusions is not there and most disturbingly, Obama has not yet given permission for the classified report to be released to Congress. Now that Obama has tasked the intel agencies with supporting his political agenda, how can it be possible to trust their objectivity on Russia?

Actually, Congress has ALREADY seen the report. Trump was bitching that MSNBC received the unclassified report before he received his classified briefing on the subject. But, if he had been getting his classified briefings when he should have instead of skipping them, he would have known about this a month ago.

But, it doesn't fit his narrative, so he ignores it until he has to look at it, and then still denies what he's been briefed on.

Actually, Congress has ALREADY seen the report. Trump was bitching that MSNBC received the unclassified report before he received his classified briefing on the subject. But, if he had been getting his classified briefings when he should have instead of skipping them, he would have known about this a month ago.

But, it doesn't fit his narrative, so he ignores it until he has to look at it, and then still denies what he's been briefed on.
You are badly misinformed. Obama ordered a full review of the intel about alleged Russian hacking and did not permit anyone from the intel agencies to testify before Congress until it was complete. It is now complete and Obama was briefed on it last Thursday, Trump on Friday but so far no one in Congress has been briefed on this new report and no one from the intel agencies is permitted to testify before Congress.

What is Obama trying to hide from Congress?

You are badly misinformed. Obama ordered a full review of the intel about alleged Russian hacking and did not permit anyone from the intel agencies to testify before Congress until it was complete. It is now complete and Obama was briefed on it last Thursday, Trump on Friday but so far no one in Congress has been briefed on this new report and no one from the intel agencies is permitted to testify before Congress.

You really DO have too much time if you can come up with conspiracy theories like that............

You really DO have too much time if you can come up with conspiracy theories like that............
If you understood what a conspiracy theory was, you wouldn't have posted such nonsense. The fact is Obama has not allowed Congress to see the evidence that was presented to Trump on Friday and still won't allow intel agencies to testify on the content of that report before Congress despite numerous requests from Congressional committees. Why would Obama behave this way if he weren't trying to hide something from Congress?

Forum List

Back