Republicans Arguing To Revive A Law From 1864. Nothing Says More About The GOP Than This

Actually all those who voted on it are dead, just like with a lot of other laws and the US Constitution so even this point is meaningless.
So little faith in America unless your white privilege is paramount.

Right

It’s neither at that moment.
It is a human being, moron. It is in a different stage of development than you are, but you are in a different stage of development than anyone else on earth as well. Does your position mean we have the right to end your life? Admit it, you advocate for murder the same way you advocate for racism, you just say incorrectly "thats different."

Basically Republicans will do whatever it takes to end abortion rights for women
I’m republican. I’m all for a woman having complete and total rights to an abortion at anytime, as long as they take complete and total responsibility when they don’t use that right to abort.

No longer should court ordered child support be legal unless the couple in question are married.

A shitshow is what you get when it’s left to the states. They’re just now realizing what the left told them would happen.

Then amend the federal Constitution to make abortion an enumerated federal right. Until then it's up to the States.

I laugh at how juvenille and unthinking you are

Criticizing a duly-made Arizona law on its age by invoking a Constitution MUCH OLDER !!!!!
Nonsense.

Criticizing laws is the foundation of our democracy, the right of every American – regardless how ‘duly-made’ the law.

Indeed, it was the original intent of the Framers that laws be subject to opposition, challenged via the judicial process or repealed via the political process – when the people err by enacting such repugnant laws.

And the judiciary having failed to invalidate the repugnant 1864 measure, the people will now decide.

Biden said Romney was going to put blacks back in chains.

Why didnt Trump do this when he was in office? He is racist, right? Why did he have all time low unemployment for blacks?

If Trump hates blacks, doednt he want them unemployed and broke and slaves to the government? Who wants that for blacks?

I’m republican. I’m all for a woman having complete and total rights to an abortion at anytime, as long as they take complete and total responsibility when they don’t use that right to abort.

No longer should court ordered child support be legal unless the couple in question are married.
Deadbeat fathers don't get enough love in this nation. Good to see you standing up for Appalachia.

Wow.

Deadbeat fathers don't get enough love in this nation. Good to see you standing up for Appalachia.

Wow.
I thought this whole conversation was about rights. 🤦‍♂️

At whatever cost, right? Or are you going to do what you cultists always do, deflect.

It should be noted that the guy responsible for that law was a real piece of shit.

Five times married and all to “women” as young as 12

Forum List

Back