Democrat flagship state has highest unemployment rate in nation, small bus. Struggling

In other words, you have nothing to refute what I posted so you’re just going to deny it as usual.

These are well-documented situations which any well-informed voters would know about. Michael Moore did an entire documentary film, which was the subject of an Academy award nomination over the situation in Flint, Michigan.

After refusing to approve any funds for Flint, Michigan whatsoever throughout the Obama administration, one of the first acts of the Trump administration, was to immediately approve funding for Flint, Michigan. Couldn’t let Obama have a win.

The problems with the Jackson Mississippi drinking water advisories have been well documented any reasonably well American would know about all of them.

Calling them by “conspiracy theories”demonstrates the depths of your ignorance and stupidity. Of course, the possibility does exist that you’re just another foreign troll out to undermine the US government.

Iran, Russia, China, and the Republican Party are all working together to keep Biden from being reelected.

When the only people supporting a Trump candidacy are your enemies, that should tell you something.

Your fondness for conspiracy theories are well documented.

Iran, Russia, China, and the Republican Party are all working together to keep Biden from being reelected.”

Yes they are, dear.

Be a good sport and go with the nice attendants who have your medications.

Anyone surprised leftists don't wanna' talk about California's HIGHEST in COUNTRY unemployment rate, but instead want to discuss how small towns have worse crime rates despite the evidence that Democracked cities are obvious shitholes? I guess our eyes lie.

Wow. That's weird.

More densely populated areas have more crime? Who would have thought?
You know what a rate is, right? It's a per capita measure, not the absolute number...

So not only are there far more crimes in urban areas, there are far more crimes per capita (by about 3-4x) than the rural areas...

Red State or Blue- it makes no difference, because the crime infested cities are all run by dems and have been for decades...

A sure sign you've lost a debate is when you start to gaslight by telling your opponent what they think.
Tighten up, 'tardo.
They told me what they thought when they claimed red states have higher murder rates because of blue cities.

What other conclusion could be drawn?

You know what a rate is, right? It's a per capita measure, not the absolute number...

Of course.

So not only are there far more crimes in urban areas, there are far more crimes per capita (by about 3-4x) than the rural areas...

I know.

Red State or Blue- it makes no difference, because the crime infested cities are all run by dems and have been for decades...

Agreed. We all know densely populated areas historically have had more crime...since even before political parties. It's common sense.

They told me what they thought when they claimed red states have higher murder rates because of blue cities.
What other conclusion could be drawn?
Your biased conclusion lacks credibility.
This is what you said:
You think only red states have blue cities.
That was neither stated nor implied.
Think better if you want educated people to listen.

Your biased conclusion lacks credibility.
This is what you said:

I know what I said. What other conclusion could I derive from that statement?

Think better if you want educated people to listen.
Look. I'm sorry my post hurt your feelings and maybe the other poster needs you to defend them and you are doing an admirable job. Truly a credit to Trump supporters everywhere, but I would rather discuss the topic and not your feelings.

Forum List

Back