putin Is Buying Politicians in Europe. Is It Happening in USA Too?

putin Is Buying Politicians in Europe. Is It Happening in USA Too?

• Yes, putin is Buying MAGA AND COMMIE ( EXTREME LEFT /RIGHT ) Politicians

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes, putin is Buying D&R MAINSTREAM Politicians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1716329126098.jpeg

If you are pro- Moscow you are anti-humanity...
By Moscow I assume you mean Putin. Well I've already explained to you why I'm not pro-Putin. You didn't understand the first time, so I assume you won't understand how many times I explain it.

"Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "
Who are these people and why should I care?

The KGB is smarter than you think. Commie propaganda convinces idiotic lefties that republicans are tools of the Putin disinformation campaign simply because they hate Trump while the KGB dictates stories to ABC, NBC, CBS, Reuters, MSNBC PBS, the NYT and WAPO.

Yep...

Russia is run by a War Criminal and we have people in Congress that want him to get away with it... Simple as that...

Ukraine in war economics the deal of the century... Bring a dangerous Russia back in line at relatively little cost... Ukraine hasn't still cost two months of Iraq and that was a pretty isolated country in ME...

This war could severely weaken Putin and change the dynamic to a more stable region in the world... Stable means higher productivity, cheaper products and a better world...
American foreign policy has a tendency to make things more unstable, not less. If Russia is a problem then Europe can deal with it.

The KGB is smarter than you think. Commie propaganda convinces idiotic lefties that republicans are tools of the Putin disinformation campaign simply because they hate Trump while the KGB dictates stories to ABC, NBC, CBS, Reuters, MSNBC PBS, the NYT and WAPO.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that EU&US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
AND THE ONLY ONE WAY TO GO :

Zelensky: I have asked Blinken, I have asked Sullivan, I have asked everyone … let’s us strike THE 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 HORDESMEN when they gather at the border to attack us.
View attachment 950145
WATCH THIS :

Ukraine can do what it wants in this war. The US needs to stay out of it. I really don't care what that cuck Reagan has to say about anything.

Ukraine can do what it wants in this war. The US needs to stay out of it
SAID A MARGINAL ( A FASCIST ) , Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not.

AND THIS IS WHAT MAJORITY of Americans THINK-WANT :

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or friendly, 80% view Moscow 🐷 🇷🇺 empire as an enemy or unfriendly

1716335481593.jpeg
nemy-or-unfriendly.1098779/

1716335472167.jpeg

nO, I MEAN MOSCOW 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 IMPERIALISM .

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

Yeah, I don't care about Ukraine, Russia, or Africa. My only concern in any of this is that White people are being killed to advance the Great Reset. If you want to strike at something then strike at the WEF. Seize all their assets and have summary executions for anyone involved in the organization.
SAID A MARGINAL ( A FASCIST ) , Majority of Americans are decent and smart. Online grifters are not.

AND THIS IS WHAT MAJORITY of Americans THINK-WANT :

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or friendly, 80% view Moscow 🐷 🇷🇺 empire as an enemy or unfriendly

View attachment 950193nemy-or-unfriendly.1098779/

View attachment 950192
A fascist leader would decide what is best for the American people. What the ignorant masses think is best is irrelevant. Why should geopolitical decisions be made, by people that don't know anything about geopolitics? Would you have heart surgery performed by a Walmart greeter? And do you think memes created by the ignorant are convincing?

Yeah, I don't care about Ukraine, Russia, or Africa.
🇷🇺lie, you are an 🇷🇺 appeaser. Appeasement of the aggressor is never good and has terrible long-term and mid-term consequences. MAGA-Commie-Nazi- Fascist - Woke Marxist' idea to "de-escalate" instead of destroying the aggressor has been feeding the aggressors worldwide for more than two years

the reality :

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Ukraine is losing and you are freaking out... Ukraine needs to sit down with Russia and work out a deal.... this war is unwinnable and that is why some here don't want to throw our tax dollars away at a lost cause....
And that doesn't make us Putin lovers...

They had a good deal in April 22, but the WEF and MIC could not make any money on it

Dmitri, pooty is offering a ceasefire. Will you accept?

Forum List

Back