Mad Duck to Release Top Terrorists Who Promise to Murder Americans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The group being released will be drawn from those held at Guantanamo – who include an accused senior al Qaeda bomb-maker, the terror group’s top financial manager, and two intended 9/11 hijackers, who have all been held in the Cuba-based U.S. detention facility for more than a decade.

According to a military source briefed on the process, 22 detainees are being prepared for transfer out of the camp, also known as Gitmo, before January 20.

Although the White House has not specified which inmates will be transferred out – or which foreign countries have agreed to accept them – it has indicated that this will be a priority for Obama in his final days in office.

Guantanamo detainees to be freed as Obama plans mass transfer of fanatics | Daily Mail Online

It's a,sad day in America....8 years of sad days....
The bastard has never been quite so explicit about it till the last few months.
Wait until Trump shows us what Obama did behind closed doors.....it will be horrifying....

"Wait until Trump shows us what Obama did behind closed doors.....it will be horrifying...."

I would think that Obama and Co. might be destroying as much damaging material as possible, shredding, incinerating etc.

So, why are all the Obama-haters such Constitution-hating bedwetters? I'd say they should tattoo "I'm proud of being a bedwetter" on their foreheads, but that's unnecessary, being how it's instantly apparent the moment they speak.

That's right, snowflakes, the eeeeeeeevil moooslems have superpowers, and they're all coming to get you. Stay scared! Keep crying! You party commands it, after all. Better stay inside, keep those pajamas on, and never come out. Oh wait, you already do that.

So, why are all the Obama-haters such Constitution-hating bedwetters? I'd say they should tattoo "I'm proud of being a bedwetter" on their foreheads, but that's unnecessary, being how it's instantly apparent the moment they speak.

That's right, snowflakes, the eeeeeeeevil moooslems have superpowers, and they're all coming to get you. Stay scared! Keep crying! You party commands it, after all. Better stay inside, keep those pajamas on, and never come out. Oh wait, you already do that.

O...K...A..Y.. :uhoh3:

fitting for a guy

that handed over a couple of thousand firearms to felons through a federal program

which are still killing Americans til this day

Given the list of hissyfitters here I'm ok with it.

fitting for a guy

that handed over a couple of thousand firearms to felons through a federal program

which are still killing Americans til this day

Perhaps one will find it's way to you and the thing won't be a total loss.

The Constitution doesn't protect combatants captured on the battlefield. We could have executed these scum without a trial if we wanted to.

Given the list of hissyfitters here I'm ok with it.

Who are the hissyfitters?

Thanks for reminding us why Democrats are irrelevant in politics now.

Thanks for reminding us why Democrats are irrelevant in politics now.

Pfffffffffffffft, the only thing relevant in your political system is money and corporate power.

The Constitution doesn't protect combatants captured on the battlefield. We could have executed these scum without a trial if we wanted to.

They are not subject to The Geneva Convention either, as they're not actual recognised Armed Forces, they wear no Armed Forces uniform.

Hell, Obama can execute you now.

They are not subject to The Geneva Convention either, as they're not actual recognised Armed Forces, they wear no Armed Forces uniform.

It is all about the clothing of course.

Forum List

Back