Supper Tuesday results

What this means is if Biden continues on this run, we have a better chance to get rid of the screaming carrot but there is a down side, if we could have got Sanders elected we would have gotten rid of the hate group the right calls a party and the screaming carrot and for the future of this country it is something that has to be achieved. This configuration of the right wing is poison to every value this country has they have to go. What needs to happen, is with the demise of their hate group another party that speaks for conservatives will be reborn, one based on support of all the people and not the 1% golden few. To Achieve this, I've pledged my time and money but not my vote for conservatives to put together a honorable party not built on hatred. One thing, the name Republican would be no longer, it is far to poisoned at this time.
Hang on to that pussy hat. You're going to need it!
contribute or your ass is out of here for good
I did contribute. I gave you sound advice.
Your gone

Did you think this was one of those boards, where the OP has the power to kick other members out of their thread ?
:)

What this means is if Biden continues on this run, we have a better chance to get rid of the screaming carrot but there is a down side, if we could have got Sanders elected we would have gotten rid of the hate group the right calls a party and the screaming carrot and for the future of this country it is something that has to be achieved. This configuration of the right wing is poison to every value this country has they have to go. What needs to happen, is with the demise of their hate group another party that speaks for conservatives will be reborn, one based on support of all the people and not the 1% golden few. To Achieve this, I've pledged my time and money but not my vote for conservatives to put together a honorable party not built on hatred. One thing, the name Republican would be no longer, it is far to poisoned at this time.
Hang on to that pussy hat. You're going to need it!
contribute or your ass is out of here for good
I did contribute. I gave you sound advice.
Your gone

Did you think this was one of those boards, where the OP has the power to kick other members out of their thread ?
She needs a "safe space",which goes back to my pussy-hat suggestion.

What a pile of worthless entitled drivel.

Keep thinking that a third of Americans are a hate group and you will keep loosing.

Keep thinking that a third of Americans are a hate group and you will keep loosing.
There no longer is a republican party , when you elect a leader because of the hate he spews . you are a hate party, hell this isn't rocket science. You people have to be disposed of. Watch real closely about winning and losing. You trying to sell scum and I'm selling American values . I'm a patriot and in fact the only patriots in this country are from my party.

There no longer is a republican party , when you elect a leader because of the hate he spews . you are a hate party, hell this isn't rocket science. You people have to be disposed of. Watch real closely about winning and losing. You trying to sell scum and I'm selling American values . I'm a patriot and in fact the only patriots in this country are from my party.

Meanwhile, the Democrat platform is "anyone but trump". Gee, the hate...dumbass.

DigitalDrifter has been dumped. No one can come into my thread and not respond or just come in with insults ,if you have nothing to offer just stay away or you will go away anyway, by my hand .It's been a slice, good bye DigitalDrifter

this is a surreal time in politics when only what happened in the last 72 hours MATTERS

Last edited:

Is supper reserved strictly for Tuesdays or do you eat on the other six days too?

You people have to be disposed of.

says this right before stating this

You trying to sell scum and I'm selling American values.

Yes, those American values of 'disposing' of half the nation. ROFLMAO

CmBzvR-WQAYJ-7h.jpg

Ya, I took your image gator, it is to fitting :p

Is supper reserved strictly for Tuesdays or do you eat on the other six days too?
First you are this countries biggest threat and enemy, you are supporting a mad man who cares for nothing but himself but this nothing knows how to control you people completely. It's something he learned by reading his book that he kept on his bed-stand for years for nightly reading. Hitlers book of speeches "my New Order" what he learned and implemented was to take the stupidest part of the population find out what they hate and build your whole candidacy around just that and drive that hate as deep as you can into these mental midgets. So here we are , of course they have to be gotten rid of.

Forum List

Back