DOJ expected to announce indictment of Texas Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar, sources say

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Ahhh....so corruption has no ideology, now does it? Maybe it's a Texas thing? I wonder if his carjacking had anything to do with this?
Of interest, this is Biden's Justice Dept. prosecuting a Democrat--perhaps they also, really don't give a shyte about R and D?

The Justice Department is expected to announce the indictment of longtime Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, on Friday, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.
Cuellar’s home and campaign office in Laredo, Texas, were raided in January 2022 as part of a federal investigation into Azerbaijan and a group of U.S. businessmen who have ties to the country, law enforcement said at the time. His office had pledged to cooperate with the investigation. In April, Cuellar's lawyer, Joshua Berman, told some news outlets that federal authorities informed him he was not the target of the investigation.

Cuellar is a one-time co-chair of the Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus.

Last edited:
Is there really an Azerbaijan caucus in the democrat party? WTF?
Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus. Not Democratic Azerbaijan Caucus.
Co-Chair​
R-h04​
Tuscumbia​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h02​
Wahoo​
Co-Chair​
D-h09​
Memphis​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h11​
Fairfax​
Co-Chair​
D-h28​
Rio Grande City​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h05​
Clemmons​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h03​
Phoenix​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h09​
Missouri City​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h04​
Decatur​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h17​
Lufkin​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h15​
Bellefonte​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h10​
Dayton​
Federal Caucus Member​
D-h33​
Fort Worth​
Federal Caucus Member​
R-h02​
Aiken​

If you step out of line as a democrat and speak up against the Biden regime you get attacked by Biden and his DOJ... just ask Eric Adams.... this is truly a 3rd world dictatorial leadership we have today... get them out of office before its too late... both sides should stand in solidarity against this lawfare and tyranny Biden has put in place....

If you step out of line as a democrat and speak up against the Biden regime you get attacked by Biden and his DOJ... just ask Eric Adams.... this is truly a 3rd world dictatorial leadership we have today... get them out of office before its too late... both sides should stand in solidarity against this lawfare and tyranny Biden has put in place....
This right here.....He bitched about the open border (thought he would not be re-elected over it) and he's now in the vindictive dem/doj lawfare crosshairs.....I won't cry any tears for the leftist bastard though.

Just because the FBI arrested a Democrat does not mean the Democrat was not towing the party line.

1714755827957.png

Cuellar is one of the last anti-abortion, pro-gun Democrats left in Congress. He’s held the seat, which represents a relatively safe blue district including Laredo, Rio Grande City, and Universal City, since 2005, but had already been involved in South Texas politics since the 1980s. Even among corporate Democrats, Cuellar stands out for his deference to big business and Republican interests. He’s the fourth-biggest recipient in the House of oil and gas campaign contributions in the 2022 cycle so far, according to OpenSecrets, and he is the biggest Democratic recipient of private prison campaign cash.

Maybe it’s because he has been critical of Biden administration’s handling of the border.
Maybe...or..maybe it's because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar?
It seems ludicrous, to me, to ascribe partisan roots to every action the DOJ takes. Not that I doubt that some are pleased at his predicament, but that they engineered it..seems a bit far-fetched, to me. Especially as the investigation clearly predates his position on the border..his statements were after the service of the warrant in 2022.

But I get it..far-fetched is what many fervently believe in...a definite part of the problem, I think~

Ahhh....so corruption has no ideology, now does it? Maybe it's a Texas thing? I wonder if his carjacking had anything to do with this?
Of interest, this is Biden's Justice Dept. prosecuting a Democrat--perhaps they also, really don't give a shyte about R and D?

The Justice Department is expected to announce the indictment of longtime Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, on Friday, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.
Cuellar’s home and campaign office in Laredo, Texas, were raided in January 2022 as part of a federal investigation into Azerbaijan and a group of U.S. businessmen who have ties to the country, law enforcement said at the time. His office had pledged to cooperate with the investigation. In April, Cuellar's lawyer, Joshua Berman, told some news outlets that federal authorities informed him he was not the target of the investigation.

He’s been a thorn in the side of the demafacist that have taken over the dem party and are running the xiden admin

Maybe...or..maybe it's because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar?
It seems ludicrous, to me, to ascribe partisan roots to every action the DOJ takes. Not that I doubt that some are pleased at his predicament, but that they engineered it..seems a bit far-fetched, to me. Especially as the investigation clearly predates his position on the border..his statements were after the service of the warrant in 2022.

But I get it..far-fetched is what many fervently believe in...a definite part of the problem, I think~
I personally don’t think that is what this about but I also would not be shocked if there was a political motivation behind it.

Democrats who disagree with the Biden administration will feel the wrath of their DOJ.

WEF/Democrats want 1 billion migrants in America by 2030.

Democrats = WEF

Cuellar is if memory serves the last pro life Democrat in Congress. Coinsidence?

I'll wait for the evidence to make a decision.

If there is one thing that's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt in the last three years, it's that there is no justice involved in the American justice system... especially when politics is involved.

Forum List

Back