Supper Tuesday results

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
What this means is if Biden continues on this run, we have a better chance to get rid of the screaming carrot but there is a down side, if we could have got Sanders elected we would have gotten rid of the hate group the right calls a party and the screaming carrot and for the future of this country it is something that has to be achieved. This configuration of the right wing is poison to every value this country has they have to go. What needs to happen, is with the demise of their hate group another party that speaks for conservatives will be reborn, one based on support of all the people and not the 1% golden few. To Achieve this, I've pledged my time and money but not my vote for conservatives to put together a honorable party not built on hatred. One thing, the name Republican would be no longer, it is far to poisoned at this time.

What this means is if Biden continues on this run, we have a better chance to get rid of the screaming carrot but there is a down side, if we could have got Sanders elected we would have gotten rid of the hate group the right calls a party and the screaming carrot and for the future of this country it is something that has to be achieved. This configuration of the right wing is poison to every value this country has they have to go. What needs to happen, is with the demise of their hate group another party that speaks for conservatives will be reborn, one based on support of all the people and not the 1% golden few. To Achieve this, I've pledged my time and money but not my vote for conservatives to put together a honorable party not built on hatred. One thing, the name Republican would be no longer, it is far to poisoned at this time.
Hang on to that pussy hat. You're going to need it!

Just one question. What are you going to do after Trump whoops your asses again? And both you and know that it's going to happen.

What are "
Supper Tuesday results" btw?

one VERY GOOD RESULT;

roy moore only got 7% of the republican vote for Alabama senate.

What are "
As long as it's not tuna noodle casserole

What are "

If you're a Bernie supporter, it's usually ramen noodles and a wilty lettuce salad.

Biden supporters will probably be having steak, lobster, or prime rib, you know, like the other one percenters.

contribute or your ass is out of here for good

What are "
Mine was roast, carrots, potatoes and gravy and bread.

Sorry Folks that would be "Super Tuesday Results"

I did contribute. I gave you sound advice.

What are "
It's what's for dinner!

4hpjskt.png
5e5f0f2b26d68.jpeg
5e5f55c8065b3.jpeg

5e5af10aed97f.jpg

Your gone

Your gone
You sending him to his room without dessert?

Your gone
It doesn't work like that. Hang on to your pussy hat.

What a pile of worthless entitled drivel.

Keep thinking that a third of Americans are a hate group and you will keep loosing.

Your gone

Did you think this was one of those boards, where the OP has the power to kick other members out of their thread ?

Forum List

Back