Woods Got It Right

SpellingBee.jpg

Words have meaning guys...

What's racist about what's going on in the videos?

As I said, these hilarious fucking Simps are thirsty for celebrity and mainstream acceptance. It's just so funny that it always comes in the form of washups, has beens and sports team towel boy/kicker/place holder.... :lmao:

Look everyone! Look what James Woods said! James Woods the actor! :hhello:

They are taught by the elders. They can't think for themselves very well. First instinct is to inflict death no matter who, what or where. Sucker punches and gang beatings are encouraged. Pounding random women 100s' of blows is expected.

Nothing because what is going on is a carefully crafted social belief among blacks that they have a right to gang up on and beat up non blacks. There is nothing inherent in skin color that confers this right. It is a social and cultural adaptation.

When the worm turns' I can only hope it is 1000:1 no mercy. Eliminations in mass quantities daily. Thin the problem herd.

They are taught by the elders. They can't think for themselves very well. First instinct is to inflict death no matter who, what or where. Sucker punches and gang beatings are encouraged. Pounding random women 100s' of blows is expected.
What's the CONTEXT of the beating? Do you KNOW?

Are you just EMOTING based on what your handlers want you to do?

When the worm turns' I can only hope it is 1000:1 no mercy. Eliminations in mass quantities daily. Thin the problem herd.
You can only hope. :lmao: That's the perfect way to phrase that. You can't actually engineer circumstances to the point where you eliminate or replace the black population, either peacefully or violently. When you learn the method of peace, where a people sit docile for their own replacement while only hoping for a better day that never comes, then you'll be a true conquer. :funnyface:

As I said, these hilarious fucking Simps are thirsty for celebrity and mainstream acceptance. It's just so funny that it always comes in the form of washups, has beens and sports team towel boy/kicker/place holder.... :lmao:

Look everyone! Look what James Woods said! James Woods the actor! :hhello:
The man has an IQ of 184. He is not working because of his political opinions. What is your IQ, 84?

Forum List

Back