Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

Publius Infinitum said:
Yes We saw it... you're the one that posted evidence which proved that homosexuality is intrinsic to pedophilia... As the record indicates, I'm the one that manuevered you into doing so. You're doin' great sis...

Not at all.

Ahh... Then you missed it... ROFL... Now how sad is THAT?

Well the good news is you can take a look at this post which tells the whole story: http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...mosexuality-and-pedophilia-32.html#post822568

there was nothing to miss. I schooled you on world history and am STILL waiting for you to suggest that only gay men were busy fucking 14 years olds.. By all means, put up or shut up.

:cool:

SO... once again, our little prom queen returns to announce that she's carried the day...

This despite that she joined this thread to contest that homosexuality was NOT linked to pedophilia... only to inevitably source as evidence for the consideration of this board, a book which celebrates the essential pedophilic aspect of homosexuality... THIS MEMBER DID NOT JUST SOURCE THE BOOK, SHE DEMANDED THAT THE BOARD EXCEPT IT AS THE DEFINITIVE TEXT ON THE SUBJECT; REPEATEDLY ADVANCING THE BOOK AS INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE OF HOMOSEXUALITIES EXISTANCE IN THE SAMURAI... SO EAGER TO PROVE THAT THE SAMURAI CULTURE WAS QUEER, SHE POSTED THE PRELOGUE OF THE REPRINT, WHICH SPOKE IN GLOWING TERMS OF HOW SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH LITTLE BOYS WAS ESSENTIAL TO THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY AND ESSENTIAL TO THE LITTLE BOYS.

THIS MEMBER SOURCED A BOOK WHICH SHE ABSOLUTELY DEMANDED WAS CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF WHAT THE SAMURAI WERE... WHICH, IT TURNS OUT; ACCORDING TO THIS MEMBER’S OWN SOURCE, THE SAMURAI WERE PEDOPHILES... HOMOSEXUALS WHOSE COMMUNITY, WHOSE LIFESTYLE AND THE VERY CHARACTER OF THEIR CULTURE WAS FOUNDED UPON THE "TEMPORAL" (which is not to say: 'brief', which is not to say: fling; which is not to say: BOOTY CALL) SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP THEY PURSUED WITH LITTLE BOYS.

And it is in THAT school that this delicate little flower teaches... The school of BLOW IT OUT YOUR WELL WORN ASS.

Now, it should also be noted that in fact homosexuality was extremely rare in Japan and in the Samurai... this book was not well circulated; essentially a brown bag, under the table kinda thing... it was a 17th century 'Screw' book for fags. The same sort of 'penny books' used the Ancient Greek Culture as the subject... concluding that the 'schools' of Plato and Socrates were fag hatcheries, where the old Sage would 'school' his pupils in matters of the world and often did so with a hunk of hair in one hand and a sack of junk in the other. It's fiction, garnered from sufficient fact to make it plausible; it's purpose is to promote pedophilia; to justify it; to show a 'historical basis' where respected cultures purposefully trained their children through the 'loving tutelage of a caring mentor...'

They're sick, twisted pervs who nurture thoughts, fantasies... of having sex with children and their next move will be to lower the age of consent and our little effeminate member here will be on that band wagon to be sure...

At that point friends, the same spurious drivel that they used to justify the normalization of homosexuality will be used to justify the normalization of pedophilia... Now all you, THE INDIVIDUAL... all you have to do to stop it is to draw a hard line. Do not accept it. Do not let others think that its OK for them to accept it and let them know that if they do, that this will not pass into the night, that things will never return to normal and that you do not draw a distinction between someone that condones homosexuality and a pedophile; they're all essential elements of the problem.

At that point friends, the same spurious drivel that they used to justify the normalization of homosexuality will be used to justify the normalization of pedophilia... Now all you, THE INDIVIDUAL... all you have to do to stop it is to draw a hard line. Do not accept it.

--- drawing HARD line ---

I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR DRIVEL.

Nutjob :cuckoo:

------------------------------

TWO WORDS: "consenting adults"

-------------------------------

--- drawing HARD line ---

I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR DRIVEL.

Nutjob :cuckoo:

What promoter of deviency would?
Now Friends... When the age of consent is lowered to 17, Valarie will feel the same... She'll feel the same when the age of consent is lowered to 14, to 12... That's the nature of evil... now isn't it?

Last edited:
Now Friends... When the age of consent is lowered to 17, Valarie will feel the same... She'll feel the same when the age of consent is lowered to 14, to 12... That's the nature of evil... now isn't it?

You edited and added ages to your post? Why?

Imagining little girls again, are you??? :doubt: Sicko

Get your mind out of the gutter, you dirty old man!

You edited and added ages to your post? Why?

Imagining little girls again, are you??? :doubt: Sicko

Fair question... I did it to illustrate that your position is one that is based upon a legal threshold... not a principle and that when the threshold of legal consent changes, so will change your contest. Meaning that while today you may publically contest a 25 year old man pursuing a 16 year old boy or sex; but that your contest rests upon nothing more than the state says a 16 yr old boy can't provide consent for a sexual relationship with an adult; but when the state changes the age of consent, you'll be fine with it; as you'll be when the age is lowered to 14 and to 12...

And what makes you think you know MY idealogy?

Try responding to what I actually said and keep your fantasies out of it.

Well let's see, First I'm an expert on your ideology... and what I know about you, is that you're an advocate of adult/child sex, homosexuality and a proponent of a Muslim Marxist for President of the United States, only seven years after the US was attacked by Muslim Marxists... What more do you feel one needs to know to reasonably conclude you an Advocate of Social Science?

Last edited:
Well let's see, you're an advocate of adult/child sex, homosexuality and a proponent of a Muslim Marxist... What more do you feel one needs to know to reasonably conclude you an Advocate of Social Science?

Everyone can see what I posted. Now you're just making things up.

I'm done talking to you. :eusa_liar:

:rofl:

“In recent years, too many Republican politicians have used divisive social issues in an effort to win elections. Sen. McCain is a different kind of Republican. He understands the GOP lost its majority in Congress in 2006 largely because the Party focused on divisive social issues. Sen. McCain knows the politics of fear and division will damage our Party and our nation so he’s focusing the GOP on unifying core principles such as limited government, fiscal responsibility, and a strong national defense,” said Sammon.

Log Cabin Endorses Sen. John McCain for President

Forum List

Back