Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....

That's just terrible!

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

That's just terrible!
Of course, as even any moron knows, there's a difference between a threat form the most powerful man in the world with a cult 30 million strong and a comedian with 10,000 twitter followers...

I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration.
I see. He's lying when he says he committed a crime. Why? Because he's a liar and can't help himself, even if he goes to prison. You really say some stupid shit, buddy.
What are you talking about?
He admitted to a number of crimes and you think he's lying. Who the fuck is gonna voluntarily admit to committing a crime if he didn't really do it? Here's a clue.....NOBODY, you idiot.
I never said anything about him lying or not. I said I don’t know him and don’t think he is relevant to this conversation. I understand why you keep trying to divert back to McCabe and Im happy to go down that path right after you admit that the mueller investigation is not a hoax and is validated from the support it has from FBI and DOJ leadership.

And you got nothing. The only ones being "locked up" are the trump associates....
Yeah, for process crimes, because they wouldn't commit perjury for Mueller.
Here’s another idiotic statement. All these people are only being indicted for process crimes because they wouldn’t lie for mueller? That’s absurd and not in line with the facts. Damn buddy you are brainwashed. Wake up

I never said anything about him lying or not. I said I don’t know him and don’t think he is relevant to this conversation.
Here's your statement, moron. Are you a compulsive liar or just can't remember what you spew from one minute to the next?
I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration. Why do you?

I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration.
I see. He's lying when he says he committed a crime. Why? Because he's a liar and can't help himself, even if he goes to prison. You really say some stupid shit, buddy.
What are you talking about?
He admitted to a number of crimes and you think he's lying. Who the fuck is gonna voluntarily admit to committing a crime if he didn't really do it? Here's a clue.....NOBODY, you idiot.
i never did he was lying, I just said I don’t put much weight in what he says given his history. But again this whole McCabe narrative you’re on is just a distraction

I never said anything about him lying or not. I said I don’t know him and don’t think he is relevant to this conversation.
Here's your statement, moron. Are you a compulsive liar or just can't remember what you spew from one minute to the next?
I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration. Why do you?
Yeah, that’s not me calling him a liar, I’m just saying I don’t know the guy and don’t find him very credible given how he was fired

Here’s another idiotic statement. All these people are only being indicted for process crimes because they wouldn’t lie for mueller? That’s absurd and not in line with the facts. Damn buddy you are brainwashed. Wake up
Not in line with the facts, huh? I guess that's why one of them is suing Mueller for prosecutorial misconduct.

Yeah, that’s not me calling him a liar, I’m just saying I don’t know the guy and don’t find him very credible given how he was fired
Oh, you didn't say he was lying, you just said you don't believe him. Um, excuse me but if you don't believe someone, that means you think they're LYING. Go on, keep dancing, puppet. :lol:

Not in line with the facts, huh? I guess that's why one of them is suing Mueller for prosecutorial misconduct.

Ok, we will see how that turns out

Oh, you didn't say he was lying, you just said you don't believe him. Um, excuse me but if you don't believe someone, that means you think they're LYING. Go on, keep dancing, puppet. :lol:
Well I apologize if I was confusing. I was honestly just trying to stop you from diverting the conversation to the McCabe thing, like you keep doing, cause it’s off topic and I really don’t care to go down that road, I haven’t listen to any of his interviews and I don’t put a lot of weight on the statements of a fired FBI agent who is out there promoting a book. I already said we can assume everything you say about McCabe is true, I don’t really care. My point is that it is inconsequential and the investigation is validated through the points I keep making that you keep running from.

Well I apologize if I was confusing. I was honestly just trying to stop you from diverting the conversation to the McCabe thing, like you keep doing, cause it’s off topic and I really don’t care to go down that road, I haven’t listen to any of his interviews and I don’t put a lot of weight on the statements of a fired FBI agent who is out there promoting a book. I already said we can assume everything you say about McCabe is true, I don’t really care. My point is that it is inconsequential and the investigation is validated through the points I keep making that you keep running from.
You don't want to go down that road because it proves this entire investigation is bogus. You accept what I said about McCabe (that they plotted to frame Trump) but dismiss it on the flimsy notion that two Trump appointees said they support the investigation. That's really weak. You're unable to accept facts because the facts don't support what you want to believe about Trump. You can't separate your personal dislike for him from the preponderance of evidence that the FBI (under Obama) acted illegally to frame a duly elected President so you throw out a ridiculous rationalization to justify your refusal to accept the truth. I gave you more credit than that. My mistake.

You don't want to go down that road because it proves this entire investigation is bogus. You accept what I said about McCabe (that they plotted to frame Trump) but dismiss it on the flimsy notion that two Trump appointees said they support the investigation. That's really weak. You're unable to accept facts because the facts don't support what you want to believe about Trump. You can't separate your personal dislike for him from the preponderance of evidence that the FBI (under Obama) acted illegally to frame a duly elected President so you throw out a ridiculous rationalization to justify your refusal to accept the truth. I gave you more credit than that. My mistake.
I wish you knew how wrong you were. I was a Trump fan before he became president. Seen every episode of the Apprentice. I’m not out to get Trump but I’m also not a puppet that will defend his every move.

Even if McCabe plotted to frame Trump he has been gone for a long time and Wray has been in there. Whittaker has been in there. Barr is now in there. The IG invested and McCabe was fired for being dishonest. He wasn’t arrested for conspiring to unseat a president. See he is running around selling books. If your idiotic theory was true then the trump appointed people would have locked him up. And they would have been celebrated for doing it. But that’s not what happened because reality does not back up your narratives. Open your eyes, you’re acting like a chump.

I wish you knew how wrong you were. I was a Trump fan before he became president. Seen every episode of the Apprentice. I’m not out to get Trump but I’m also not a puppet that will defend his every move.

Even if McCabe plotted to frame Trump he has been gone for a long time and Wray has been in there. Whittaker has been in there. Barr is now in there. The IG invested and McCabe was fired for being dishonest. He wasn’t arrested for conspiring to unseat a president. See he is running around selling books. If your idiotic theory was true then the trump appointed people would have locked him up. And they would have been celebrated for doing it. But that’s not what happened because reality does not back up your narratives. Open your eyes, you’re acting like a chump.
Your defense of McCabe, who you already acknowledged was corrupt and plotted to remove the President by illegal means, is that he is no longer in office so it doesn't matter anymore. And because he wasn't arrested and charged by his own team, he must not be guilty (even though he admits his guilt in his book). Open your eyes, you're full of shit.

Roger better pack those bags under his eyes. Thursday he's getting a new room.

Stone should not have done that, that is just plain stupid. Hey Jim, I missed the thread where you condemned others for people putting cross hairs on Trump. Can you link it?

Can't recall it...but if they did...it was wrong....including the crosshairs on Obama....but you forgot that one?

I asked about Trump since you are fixated on him. Obama, I wasn't fixated on him at all, but I do remember the crosshairs.

Your defense of McCabe, who you already acknowledged was corrupt and plotted to remove the President by illegal means, is that he is no longer in office so it doesn't matter anymore. And because he wasn't arrested and charged by his own team, he must not be guilty (even though he admits his guilt in his book). Open your eyes, you're full of shit.
I haven’t been taking a position on McCabe because it is a distraction to the larger point. The investigation is not a hoax, just admit it. Your narrative does not make logical sense as I’ve laid out several times.
Admit that and then we can talk about McCabe, until then I’m not falling for your diversion

Forum List

Back