Team building

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
When trump rips up things like the Paris Accord.
Is it silly of him to demand support on things like Iran ?

Surely we should all be on the same page ?

Trump is a megalomaniac and a bully. Try to fit that one into a "team".

He doesn't hope for "support" - which would be granted contingent on the agreeableness of aims, or lack thereof - but demands subservience, no matter the aim. In order to get the world "order" he wants, he tries to crush international organizations, that is, individual states pooling their weight, reducing them to individual states, each weaker than a "team", such as the EU. That would mean that these states would be all the more easily bullied into submission.

Not that I would think any of the above would come as news to you.

The

He doesn't hope for "support" - which would be granted contingent on the agreeableness of aims, or lack thereof - but demands subservience, no matter the aim. In order to get the world "order" he wants, he tries to crush international organizations, that is, individual states pooling their weight, reducing them to individual states, each weaker than a "team", such as the EU. That would mean that these states would be all the more easily bullied into submission.

The EU is a joke

We should avoid all international entanglements.

The Paris Accord was an international entanglement that amounted to ass-rape in print for the U.S.

We have no business fucking with Iran. Let their neighbors deal with it.

yawn.jpg

I have always functioned more effectively when autonomous, so I understand Trump's approach perfectly.

That does not mean I won't listen to you, but I reserve the right to not apply what you say to my decisions.

There is little glory in following the crowd off a cliff.

No. Because on treaty was based on a bunch of bull shit invented to provide Prince Albert a way to earn after he was laughed out of politics. See chart below for proof.

01675DAC-031A-4752-B4FA-2354B89CF3EB.jpeg

As far as “demanding” action on Iran, I don’t know that that has happened, it I do believe an Iran with a nuke is a real problem that should trouble some folks without the aid of a stupid fucking chart that looks like a hockey stick.

He does despise the EU. Simpleton.

I'm glad we have a strong President.He is the most powerful man on the planet.Much different than the wimp he replaced.

He does despise the EU. Simpleton.

That may well be the case, but it's besides the point.

The EU, NATO, the UN, the Paris Agreement, NAFTA, Trans-Pacific Partnership, the INF Treaty, maybe even START, whatever international institution there is, or international treaty, needs to be ripped up, and the members bullied one-on-one into submission, and the largely U.S.-created international order demolished as much as possible.

Shouldn't you be on the same page? Remember, the UK is closer within an Iranian nuclear missile strike than we are.

We pulled you Limey's asses out of the fire more than once, but I don't think we could could help you in that event.

BTW: The Paris Climate Accord can go lick its own bollocks. We aren't the world's polluters, China is.

Forum List

Back