Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

You just ignore my points and jump right back to your debunked narrative...
Debunked narrative? Tell me how McCabe's admission to an illegal coup attempt has been debunked. Then explain why Rosenstein is leaving the DOJ after being outed for his participation in the coup. All you seem to be able to do is keep repeating that Trump appointed some of them, which is misleading. They were already there, appointed by Obama. Trump has nothing to hide so he allowed them to move up the ladder as the other conspirators resigned or were fired.
What coup?
SJ is trying to claim that everybody that Trump appointed to a position of power that oversees the mueller investigation are all involved in a coup to overthrow Trump. And he thinks we are idiots for not believing that ridiculous narrative! Haha

Poor trump....everyone is out to get him....If they would only stop trying to enforce the Law....
Enforce the law? How, by committing felonies like lying to the FISA court, illegally spying on a political opponent, committing perjury?

And you got nothing. The only ones being "locked up" are the trump associates....Gee....your words are as empty as trump's skull...

I keep pointing to the other leaders because it is the strongest indicator of what’s going on.
You keep pointing to the other leaders because you can't defend the ones who were outed.
You have not seen the Intel, they have. You have nothing backing up your accusations, they have the actual evidence.
A load of shit. If there WAS any evidence it would have been leaked by now. As hard and as desperately as they've been trying to get rid of Trump, you know damn good and well they would have jumped on ANY opportunity that surfaced. There IS no evidence and you know it.

I keep pointing to the other leaders because it is the strongest indicator of what’s going on.
You keep pointing to the other leaders because you can't defend the ones who were outed.
You have not seen the Intel, they have. You have nothing backing up your accusations, they have the actual evidence.
A load of shit. If there WAS any evidence it would have been leaked by now. As hard and as desperately as they've been trying to get rid of Trump, you know damn good and well they would have jumped on ANY opportunity that surfaced. There IS no evidence and you know it.
I don’t need to defend the ones that have been outed. If people have lied or committed crimes then they should be outed.

So your whole OPINION is based on evidence not being leaked?! Oh come on you have something better than that don’t you? Such a dumb statement. Meanwhile the Trump people who have actually seen the evidence stand by the investigation. My point is much much stronger than the one you are trying to make. Sorry, you lose.

I’m not debunking your claims about McCabe, I’m saying they are irrelevant to my point.
Um, no it isn't.

So that we don’t divert down a pointless path Iets assume your right about McCabe and he was out to get Trump. Fine, but he is not controlling anything at this point and he hasn’t for a while.
So, because he's not there anymore his crimes don't matter?

Trump appointed people have been steering the ship and they all stand behind the investigations validity.
I already addressed that but here you are again, hammering away on it redundantly. It's your only argument and it's an empty one.

Also to save the diversion let’s assume Rosenstein was in on it, as silly as that claim is after his role in firing Comey.
Silly? After refusing to hand over subpoenaed documents it's silly? And he recommended firing Comey so he would have an excuse to appoint Mueller. And aren't you forgetting about his offer to wear a wire to a Trump meeting to try to catch him in a lie? Silly?

Whittaker who was appointed by Trump and was a vocal opponent of the mueller investigation. And now Barr who was a Bush guy who was appointed by Trump.
Whitaker's appointment was temporary until the position was filled and Barr was just recently confirmed. Don't you think it's a little early to draw a conclusion about him?

None of these three guys have any reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation.
Really? So McCabe is admitting to his part in a coup attempt and implicating Rosenstein because they had no reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation? That's your idea of "debunking"? I think you're the one who is done here.

Coup Attempt.....:abgg2q.jpg:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....

Stone should not have done that, that is just plain stupid. Hey Jim, I missed the thread where you condemned others for people putting cross hairs on Trump. Can you link it?

Can't recall it...but if they did...it was wrong....including the crosshairs on Obama....but you forgot that one?

If I were the judge I would send a US Marshall to his house and throw him in the slammer. All these right wing nut jobs giving Stone a pass after threatening a friggin federal judge just goes to show how far their heads are up Trump's ass.
Of course you would. Truth be damned. Such a buch of failures the left has become
What truth is damned when a defendant under federal indictment posts a picture with the judge in crosshairs in direct violation of the gag order. The so-called law and order party has become the party of pussy whipped Trump supporters.
The picture is benign dumbass. Nor is it doctored in any fashion. Basically a stock photo.

You sir are a useful tool

To you, everything Trump does is benign. He counts of dumb fools like you to erode the Rule of Law at every turn.

If I were the judge I would send a US Marshall to his house and throw him in the slammer. All these right wing nut jobs giving Stone a pass after threatening a friggin federal judge just goes to show how far their heads are up Trump's ass.
Of course you would. Truth be damned. Such a buch of failures the left has become
What truth is damned when a defendant under federal indictment posts a picture with the judge in crosshairs in direct violation of the gag order. The so-called law and order party has become the party of pussy whipped Trump supporters.
The picture is benign dumbass. Nor is it doctored in any fashion. Basically a stock photo.

You sir are a useful tool

To you, everything Trump does is benign. He counts of dumb fools like you to erode the Rule of Law at every turn.

Exactly! Well said. We are not dealing with "supporters"....we are dealing with a "Cult."

I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration.
I see. He's lying when he says he committed a crime. Why? Because he's a liar and can't help himself, even if he goes to prison. You really say some stupid shit, buddy.

I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration.
I see. He's lying when he says he committed a crime. Why? Because he's a liar and can't help himself, even if he goes to prison. You really say some stupid shit, buddy.
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
He admitted to a number of crimes and you think he's lying. Who the fuck is gonna voluntarily admit to committing a crime if he didn't really do it? Here's a clue.....NOBODY, you idiot.

Forum List

Back