Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

On Friday, Roger Stone must explain why his temporary release should not be revoked in light of his post on Instagram with a crosshairs next to the judges head.
Natasha Bertrand on Twitter
Why would he do something so stupid? Anyone got a picture of it?
You are proof positive that FAKE NEWS works.

First you called him stupid THEN you asked for proof.

So many stupid people in our country.

It was a STOCK PHOTO available on the internet.

Doesn't matter....he will need to explain himself....to the Judge....

You just ignore my points and jump right back to your debunked narrative...
Debunked narrative? Tell me how McCabe's admission to an illegal coup attempt has been debunked. Then explain why Rosenstein is leaving the DOJ after being outed for his participation in the coup. All you seem to be able to do is keep repeating that Trump appointed some of them, which is misleading. They were already there, appointed by Obama. Trump has nothing to hide so he allowed them to move up the ladder as the other conspirators resigned or were fired.
I’m not debunking your claims about McCabe, I’m saying they are irrelevant to my point. So that we don’t divert down a pointless path Iets assume your right about McCabe and he was out to get Trump. Fine, but he is not controlling anything at this point and he hasn’t for a while. Trump appointed people have been steering the ship and they all stand behind the investigations validity. Also to save the diversion let’s assume Rosenstein was in on it, as silly as that claim is after his role in firing Comey. There is still Wray, who was vetted and appointed by Trump. Whittaker who was appointed by Trump and was a vocal opponent of the mueller investigation. And now Barr who was a Bush guy who was appointed by Trump.

None of these three guys have any reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation. If they actually did then how horrible incompetent does that make Trump for appointing them??

There are holes all over your narrative. Yes it is debunked. You’re done

Oh for shit sakes look at the picture it looks like she is standing in front of something that has a small crosshair in upper left hand corner.
sub-buzz-2390-1550522487-2.png

Ask yourself and your buddies here.

Is it really necessary for an idiot like Stone to mess with the judge handling his case?
What is the benefits in posting this kind of stupidity?
I’m not Stones lawyer or psychiatrist so I can’t tell you why he did it or what he thought he would gain from it just like I can’t tell you why so many of the loons are trying to make it into more than it is.

Sure....threatening a Federal Judge is a daily occurrence in trump land....
Much like posting non stop idiocy is in far left moron land.
And here we thought that once we were adults we wouldn't keep hearing "I know you are but what am I?" schoolyard taunt....:71:

Debunked narrative? Tell me how McCabe's admission to an illegal coup attempt has been debunked. Then explain why Rosenstein is leaving the DOJ after being outed for his participation in the coup. All you seem to be able to do is keep repeating that Trump appointed some of them, which is misleading. They were already there, appointed by Obama. Trump has nothing to hide so he allowed them to move up the ladder as the other conspirators resigned or were fired.

trump never wanted justice....He wants a free hand to commit crimes...
What's wrong, you can't think of anything substantive to say? You'd be much better off if you just kept your mouth shut.

Let me know when the Deep State comes to justice.....:21:

Until then...we will just keep counting the trump associates going down....
Oh, you can count on that. Let me know when they impeach Trump, fucking moron.

What coup?

trump never wanted justice....He wants a free hand to commit crimes...
What's wrong, you can't think of anything substantive to say? You'd be much better off if you just kept your mouth shut.

Let me know when the Deep State comes to justice.....:21:

Until then...we will just keep counting the trump associates going down....
Oh, you can count on that. Let me know when they impeach Trump, fucking moron.

Sure will!

Oh for shit sakes look at the picture it looks like she is standing in front of something that has a small crosshair in upper left hand corner.
sub-buzz-2390-1550522487-2.png

Is it really necessary for an idiot like Stone to mess with the judge handling his case?
I’m not Stones lawyer or psychiatrist so I can’t tell you why he did it or what he thought he would gain from it just like I can’t tell you why so many of the loons are trying to make it into more than it is.

And here we thought that once we were adults we wouldn't keep hearing "I know you are but what am I?" schoolyard taunt....:71:
I had already tried using common sense and logic and that wasn’t working.

What coup?
SJ is trying to claim that everybody that Trump appointed to a position of power that oversees the mueller investigation are all involved in a coup to overthrow Trump. And he thinks we are idiots for not believing that ridiculous narrative! Haha

What coup?
Count coup and then scalp him.

You fool. LOL

When did you try that?

I’m not debunking your claims about McCabe, I’m saying they are irrelevant to my point.
Um, no it isn't.

So that we don’t divert down a pointless path Iets assume your right about McCabe and he was out to get Trump. Fine, but he is not controlling anything at this point and he hasn’t for a while.
So, because he's not there anymore his crimes don't matter?

Trump appointed people have been steering the ship and they all stand behind the investigations validity.
I already addressed that but here you are again, hammering away on it redundantly. It's your only argument and it's an empty one.

Also to save the diversion let’s assume Rosenstein was in on it, as silly as that claim is after his role in firing Comey.
Silly? After refusing to hand over subpoenaed documents it's silly? And he recommended firing Comey so he would have an excuse to appoint Mueller. And aren't you forgetting about his offer to wear a wire to a Trump meeting to try to catch him in a lie? Silly?

Whittaker who was appointed by Trump and was a vocal opponent of the mueller investigation. And now Barr who was a Bush guy who was appointed by Trump.
Whitaker's appointment was temporary until the position was filled and Barr was just recently confirmed. Don't you think it's a little early to draw a conclusion about him?

None of these three guys have any reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation.
Really? So McCabe is admitting to his part in a coup attempt and implicating Rosenstein because they had no reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation? That's your idea of "debunking"? I think you're the one who is done here.

What coup?
SJ is trying to claim that everybody that Trump appointed to a position of power that oversees the mueller investigation are all involved in a coup to overthrow Trump. And he thinks we are idiots for not believing that ridiculous narrative! Haha

Poor trump....everyone is out to get him....If they would only stop trying to enforce the Law....

What coup?
The coup that McCabe just admitted to on national television, airhead.

What coup?
Don't believe me, believe McCabe. You seem to have so much faith in him and Rosenstein. And yes, I DO think you are an idiot, that's the one thing you got right.

When did you try that?
In my original post on the thread when I pointed out all this was is a picture of her standing in front of something that has what looks like a small crosshair in the upper corner. If it had been something like either of these then at least someone getting upset would make sense.
upload_2019-2-19_14-35-37.jpeg
upload_2019-2-19_14-36-27.jpeg

What coup?

Poor trump....everyone is out to get him....If they would only stop trying to enforce the Law....
Enforce the law? How, by committing felonies like lying to the FISA court, illegally spying on a political opponent, committing perjury?

I’m not debunking your claims about McCabe, I’m saying they are irrelevant to my point.
Um, no it isn't.

So that we don’t divert down a pointless path Iets assume your right about McCabe and he was out to get Trump. Fine, but he is not controlling anything at this point and he hasn’t for a while.
So, because he's not there anymore his crimes don't matter?

Trump appointed people have been steering the ship and they all stand behind the investigations validity.
I already addressed that but here you are again, hammering away on it redundantly. It's your only argument and it's an empty one.

Also to save the diversion let’s assume Rosenstein was in on it, as silly as that claim is after his role in firing Comey.
Silly? After refusing to hand over subpoenaed documents it's silly? And he recommended firing Comey so he would have an excuse to appoint Mueller. And aren't you forgetting about his offer to wear a wire to a Trump meeting to try to catch him in a lie? Silly?

Whittaker who was appointed by Trump and was a vocal opponent of the mueller investigation. And now Barr who was a Bush guy who was appointed by Trump.
Whitaker's appointment was temporary until the position was filled and Barr was just recently confirmed. Don't you think it's a little early to draw a conclusion about him?

None of these three guys have any reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation.
Really? So McCabe is admitting to his part in a coup attempt and implicating Rosenstein because they had no reason to conspire in a coup or hoax investigation? That's your idea of "debunking"? I think you're the one who is done here.
How are you not understanding this? I didn’t say his crimes don’t matter, I said they are irrelevant to my point and they don’t prove the investigation is a hoax. I get why you want to keep pointing to him but it isn’t proving anything.

I keep pointing to the other leaders because it is the strongest indicator of what’s going on. You try and dismiss it and say they are all scared of the media or involved in a coup but those comments can’t be taken seriously. You have not seen the Intel, they have. You have nothing backing up your accusations, they have the actual evidence. You lose. Simple as that

And about Rosie, yes your narrative is silly, you are parroting right wing talking points and are basing nothing on actual facts. I know this is another one of you diversions so I don’t care to go down this road. I’ll concede all points and assume Rosie is dirty so we dont have to waste time arguing about it. With that conceded, you still have no argument for the facts I pointed to above.

What coup?
Don't believe me, believe McCabe. You seem to have so much faith in him and Rosenstein. And yes, I DO think you are an idiot, that's the one thing you got right.
I don’t believe McCabe, I don’t know the guy and if he was caught lying and was fired for it then I don’t put much weight in what he says unless there is coraboration. Why do you?

Forum List

Back