Stock Market will crash this year!

its what these people do.
Rush is always sayong shit weill happen that NEVER does and they NEVER hold him to them.

They are terrible at predictions and decisions because they employ out right lies into their thought processes.

Bad info in

bad decisions out.

their opinions are becoming completely worhtless

"Balanced approach"?? But you fucks won't offer ANY 'balance'... It's ALL taxes, NO cuts!

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, liar!

That would be a valid nutter rant if it were even a little true.

I'll bet even ifvIbask you right now.....what cuts do liberals want to make? You could probably answer. Wanna try?

It wouldn't have to be drastic cuts if liberals hadn't been so free with the purse strings for the last thirty years.

How mad did you get when Bush spent the Clinton surpluses immediately?

how mad at reagan did you get when he ballooned the deficit?

Gloom and doom, chicken little Pub dupes, change the channel, chumps. LOL

Keep the spending cuts seperate, not in every bill, brainwashed debt cultists- it's a recipe for disfunction and screwing up growth. Cuts are coming, but not for blackmail.

You might be right, but imo QE and low interest rates are built in to the market. In any case, QE won't do anything for Real Estate.

Even if that were true , we have gone through cycles of a crash and rebounded.

Best Advice: keep your money invested and ride through the storm.

A lot of people will keep thier porfolios intact, but we're not going to see as many buyers.

Investors withdrew a staggering $33.12 billion from domestic stock market mutual funds in the first seven months of this year. Now many are choosing investments they deem safer, like bonds.
If that pace continues, more money will be pulled out of these mutual funds in 2010 than in any year since the 1980s, with the exception of 2008, when the global financial crisis peaked.
Small investors are “losing their appetite for risk,” a Credit Suisse analyst, Doug Cliggott, said in a report to investors on Friday.

Wow!

As a financial advisor, I have one eye on markets all the freakin' time, 365. I've got proprietary stock and bond research information for which I pay a pretty penny. I'm talking with mutual fund companies and analysts and CFA's and other advisors all the freakin' time. And given the current domestic and international economic environment, the international geopolitical environment, international currency data, bond market uncertainties, and a wide range of other factors, both fundamental and technical analysis, none of us are willing to say with any confidence exactly what we think is coming up.

Turns out all I have to do is come here, and I've learned the market's gonna crash this year! I'm gonna short the whole fuckin' thing tomorrow, you betcha!

I'm so glad I'm here today! Woot!

You're really a financial advisor? One that thinks the market is opened 365 days. What's your CRD number, clown?

I ran a $500,000,000 fund for several years. And yes, even though the stock is market is open 252 or so days a year, it never, ever leaves you. It is there 24/7, 365 days a year.

Actually, I think the QE^Infinity will drive up stock prices on nominal basis.

You might be right, but imo QE and low interest rates are built in to the market. In any case, QE won't do anything for Real Estate.

Even if that were true , we have gone through cycles of a crash and rebounded.

Best Advice: keep your money invested and ride through the storm.

Wall Street doesn't buy and hold, they only advise their clients to do that. Ever wonder why?

"Balanced approach"?? But you fucks won't offer ANY 'balance'... It's ALL taxes, NO cuts!

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, liar!

That would be a valid nutter rant if it were even a little true.

I'll bet even ifvIbask you right now.....what cuts do liberals want to make? You could probably answer. Wanna try?

It wouldn't have to be drastic cuts if liberals hadn't been so free with the purse strings for the last thirty years.

:rolleyes:

Over spending isn't only a liberal phenomenon.

I know you guys like to talk tough about it, but the proof is in the pudding.

Wow!

As a financial advisor, I have one eye on markets all the freakin' time, 365. I've got proprietary stock and bond research information for which I pay a pretty penny. I'm talking with mutual fund companies and analysts and CFA's and other advisors all the freakin' time. And given the current domestic and international economic environment, the international geopolitical environment, international currency data, bond market uncertainties, and a wide range of other factors, both fundamental and technical analysis, none of us are willing to say with any confidence exactly what we think is coming up.

Turns out all I have to do is come here, and I've learned the market's gonna crash this year! I'm gonna short the whole fuckin' thing tomorrow, you betcha!

You're really a financial advisor? One that thinks the market is opened 365 days. What's your CRD number, clown?

I ran a $500,000,000 fund for several years. And yes, even though the stock is market is open 252 or so days a year, it never, ever leaves you. It is there 24/7, 365 days a year.

Funny thing was, on the day he tried that bullshit, I had spent an absolutely stupid amount of time checking prices/yields on individual corporate bonds for clients.

On a day "off".

You're so right, it never, ever leaves you.

This guy doesn't understand the difference between "the stock market" and "markets".

Last edited:

Wow!

I know studying the market is a 365 day a year job, Mac is still lying. What was the name of your hedge fund?

I know studying the market is a 365 day a year job, Mac is still lying. What was the name of your hedge fund?

:rolleyes:

Well, at least you admit you were wrong. You don't have to balls to admit it to ME, of course, but I wouldn't expect otherwise.

Now, please, keep challenging me, keep asking me questions to "trap" me, to "expose" me. I don't like being called a liar, so I'd be more than happy to bury you with them.

Please. Proceed.

Last edited:
Going back to the start of the thread, the market does not appear to have crashed - quite the reverse. Early days, however

I didn't run a hedge fund. I ran an institutional long-only fund.

Funny thing was, on the day he tried that bullshit, I had spent an absolutely stupid amount of time checking prices/yields on individual corporate bonds for clients.

On a day "off".

You're so right, it never, ever leaves you.

This guy doesn't understand the difference between "the stock market" and "markets".

Currency markets trade pretty much all year round, all the time.

With internet even the car sales business is nearly 24/7/365. I did email responses to questions from our site all through the Holidays.

Forum List

Back