Nikki Haley made Trump’s enemies list.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I know it’s easy to just say Fuck Trump but this man makes Mussolini look rational by comparison.

Now normally the Trump Fanboys shrug and claim that Trump just says these things to wind up the left. But I have a question.

What if he really does the things he says he will. Would you support him anyway?

I know it’s easy to just say Fuck Trump but this man makes Mussolini look rational by comparison.

Now normally the Trump Fanboys shrug and claim that Trump just says these things to wind up the left. But I have a question.

What if he really does the things he says he will. Would you support him anyway?

Who will want to work for Trump if he gets to be president? You know you're going to end up an enemy of Trump, it's how he works.

How can trump make the stock market crash?

/----/ So you think Trump can cause the market to crash? And this is why you compare him to Mussolini? Is this what you Dementia Joe Fanboys think?

Hey SavannahMann ,

How can trump make the stock market crash?
He's already presided over the largest one day drop since Black Monday, 1987. Due to his complete fucking up of the coronavirus response.
March 12, 2020. The day after his disaster of a speech to the nation. If Republicans had any spine or integrity left, March 13, 2020 should have been the last day of Trump's presidency.
It was clear he was unsuited for the job and in over his head. His incompetence finally caught up with him.

He's already presided over the largest one day drop since Black Monday, 1987. Due to his complete fucking up of the coronavirus response.
March 12, 2020. The day after his disaster of a speech to the nation. If Republicans had any spine or integrity left, March 13, 2020 should have been the last day of Trump's presidency.
It was clear he was unsuited for the job and in over his head. His incompetence finally caught up with him.

This is just the usual insane anti trump blow by

Trump cant make the stock market crash

SavannahMann along with the New Republic should be ashamed for hysterically suggesting that he could or would

This is just the usual insane anti trump blow by

Trump cant make the stock market crash

SavannahMann along with the New Republic should be ashamed for hysterically suggesting that he could or would
These are facts. He DID cause the stock market to tank. He was President when the virus landed here in America. He didn't cause the virus, but he blew the response to it. He was inept and incompetent. And that caused the market to tank. And the good economy that he inherited from Obama and then got to cruise on for three years was gone in a matter of weeks. And we are still dealing with the fallout of his "Presidency".

/----/ "He's already presided over the largest one day drop "
WTF does that even mean. presided? After three years of screeching, "Biden doesn't control the stock market." You now claim that a private citizen can all by himself?

preside /prĭ-zīd′/

intransitive verb​

1. To hold the position of authority; act as chairperson or president.
    "presided over the department for a year."
  2. To possess or exercise authority or control.
    "preside at a meeting."

/----/ "He's already presided over the largest one day drop "
WTF does that even mean. presided? After three years of screeching, "Biden doesn't control the stock market." You now claim that a private citizen can all by himself?

preside /prĭ-zīd′/

intransitive verb​

1. To hold the position of authority; act as chairperson or president.
    "presided over the department for a year."
  2. To possess or exercise authority or control.
    "preside at a meeting."
What the fuck. Was he President or not in 2020? Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
You are taking dense to another level. :auiqs.jpg:

These are facts. He DID cause the stock market to tank. He was President when the virus landed here in America. He didn't cause the virus, but he blew the response to it. He was inept and incompetent. And that caused the market to tank. And the good economy that he inherited from Obama and then got to cruise on for three years was gone in a matter of weeks. And we are still dealing with the fallout of his "Presidency".
Are you SavannahMann ‘s tag team partner?

This is his thread, and his bullshit that I’m questioning

but he seems to have staggered to his corner and tagged you to speak for him

Forum List

Back