Stock Market will crash this year!

The ZIRP policy, in addition to suppressing federal interest payments, is designed to inflate housing. Once rates adjust to a true market level, real estate will come down as well.

That's what worries me.

What worries me even more is that interest rates spike out of control of the Fed and we have a currency crisis, causing asset prices to crash. I think that's coming, but I don't know.

Only democrats are stupid enough to think a 33% tax incease won't have a negative effect on the stock market and Real Estate market.

That should make the OWS terrorists happy.

Lol, and the Financial Terrorists that brought the world to its knees are perfect angels.

They couldn't have done it if people had been taking care of business. Hells bells. Even Elvis had his little TCB necklace.

Everything is going to crash unless we get an immediate handle on the debt. The dems are not prepared to pay more taxes - they trust our liar, and chief; they are only prepared for the wealthiest to pay more!

Of course they're not. They're all on welfare.

As long as interest rates stay as low as they are, the stock market will remain the only place to put money and get a decent return.

Wow!

As a financial advisor, I have one eye on markets all the freakin' time, 365. I've got proprietary stock and bond research information for which I pay a pretty penny. I'm talking with mutual fund companies and analysts and CFA's and other advisors all the freakin' time. And given the current domestic and international economic environment, shitloads of contradictory data, the international geopolitical environment, international currency data, bond market uncertainties, and a wide range of other factors, both fundamental and technical analysis, none of us are willing to say with any confidence exactly what we think is coming up.

Turns out all I have to do is come here, and I've learned the market's gonna crash this year! I'm gonna short the whole fuckin' thing tomorrow, you betcha!

I'm so glad I'm here today! Woot!

Last edited:

Wow!

As a financial advisor, I have one eye on markets all the freakin' time, 365. I've got proprietary stock and bond research information for which I pay a pretty penny. I'm talking with mutual fund companies and analysts and CFA's and other advisors all the freakin' time. And given the current domestic and international economic environment, the international geopolitical environment, international currency data, bond market uncertainties, and a wide range of other factors, both fundamental and technical analysis, none of us are willing to say with any confidence exactly what we think is coming up.

Turns out all I have to do is come here, and I've learned the market's gonna crash this year! I'm gonna short the whole fuckin' thing tomorrow, you betcha!

You're really a financial advisor? One that thinks the market is opened 365 days. What's your CRD number, clown?

Wow!

As a financial advisor, I have one eye on markets all the freakin' time, 365. I've got proprietary stock and bond research information for which I pay a pretty penny. I'm talking with mutual fund companies and analysts and CFA's and other advisors all the freakin' time. And given the current domestic and international economic environment, shitloads of contradictory data, the international geopolitical environment, international currency data, bond market uncertainties, and a wide range of other factors, both fundamental and technical analysis, none of us are willing to say with any confidence exactly what we think is coming up.

OK....hypothetically speaking.........where am I putting the $13K that I just pulled out of the U-life policy that I decided to kill? Be quick......I have a meeting with my guy on Friday.

Wow!

As a financial advisor, I have one eye on markets all the freakin' time, 365. I've got proprietary stock and bond research information for which I pay a pretty penny. I'm talking with mutual fund companies and analysts and CFA's and other advisors all the freakin' time. And given the current domestic and international economic environment, the international geopolitical environment, international currency data, bond market uncertainties, and a wide range of other factors, both fundamental and technical analysis, none of us are willing to say with any confidence exactly what we think is coming up.

You're really a financial advisor? One that thinks the market is opened 365 days. What's your CRD number, clown?

I love the image of a frothing nutter when he thinks he caught a sane person lying.......this should be fun.

Wow!

You don't think you can study markets 365? I'm assuming you're not an advisor.

And I'm not going to give you my CRD number, nor my branch number, nor my dealer number, nor my NPN. I won't even give you my NetX360 passcode.

Clown? My goodness, so emotional. Please try to calm down.

Wow!

OK....hypothetically speaking.........where am I putting the $13K that I just pulled out of the U-life policy that I decided to kill? Be quick......I have a meeting with my guy on Friday.

Pay off one of your maxed out credit cards. No doubt, you have many.

Wow!

Pay off one of your maxed out credit cards. No doubt, you have many.

I think you may be projecting. Can I help you out some? I won't even ask you to massage my balls.

Wow!

And I'm not going to give you my CRD number, nor my branch number, nor my dealer number, nor my NPN. I won't even give you my NetX360 passcode.

You don't have a CRD. You're just some clown that tries to kiss up to both sides with your self righeous BS.

If you're a financial advisor do you charge a commision or an annual fee??

Wow!

Not nearly enough information. If you trust your guy - and I'll bet he knows what he's doing - have him describe a couple of options and go from there.

You don't have a CRD. You're just some clown that tries to kiss up to both sides with your self righeous BS.

This is getting creepy. Are you SniperFire?

To answer your question, we do fee-based advisory business, some A-share direct business, insurance, the regular stuff.

And I do have a CRD.

Why is this so important? And why are you so emotional?

Last edited:

Wow!

Not nearly enough information. If you trust your guy - and I'll bet he knows what he's doing - have him describe a couple of options and go from there.

Bummer........I'm lookin' for a tip here. Help a brotha out.

To answer your question, we do fee-based advisory business, some A-share direct business, insurance, the regular stuff.

And I do have a CRD.

What licenses do you have?

And I do have a CRD.

What licenses do you have?

I'll be happy to tell you, once you answer my questions.

Forum List

Back