Nikki Haley made Trump’s enemies list.

How can Trump crash the stock market was your question.
Well yeah, sort of

This thread is based on the New Republic traumatizing SavannahMann into believing that trump in a fit of anger will crash the stock market IF HE’s NOT ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!!!!

What a mean guy, huh?

This is the sort of lib nonsense I hear every day and I’m tired of it

/---/ If you mean this, "Due to his complete fucking up of the coronavirus response.:"

Well, there's this. If you blame him for crashing the market, do you give him credit for a quick recovery?

Although the 2020 market crash was dramatic, it didn't last. The stock market experienced a surprising recovery, even as many areas of the U.S. economy continued to experience trouble.

Key Takeaways​

• The 2020 stock market crash began in February 2020 just before the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 an official pandemic.
  • The Dow Jones' fall of nearly 3,000 points on March 16, 2020, was the largest single-day drop in U.S. stock market history.
  • Unlike some previous crashes, however, the market rebounded quickly and set new records in late 2020 and early 2021.
  • The crash was a reaction to states (not Trump) closing down their economies : The 2020 crash occurred because investors were worried about the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. The uncertainty over the danger of the virus, plus the shuttering of many businesses and industries as states implemented shutdown orders, damaged many sectors of the economy. Investors predicted that workers would be laid off, resulting in high unemployment and decreased purchasing power.
  • 2020 Stock Market Crash: Facts, Causes, Effects
Again, for some reason, you keep skipping over the point. The question was, "How can Trump crash the stock market|?".
I answered with, "He already has"...which he did. :)

I'm not sure why you had to type the rest of it. I wasn't making a statement on the market as a whole.
Just on the fact that one man did indeed cause the market to crash.

I know it’s easy to just say Fuck Trump but this man makes Mussolini look rational by comparison.

Now normally the Trump Fanboys shrug and claim that Trump just says these things to wind up the left. But I have a question.

What if he really does the things he says he will. Would you support him anyway?

I hope she wear it as a badge of honor...

Well yeah, sort of

This thread is based on the New Republic traumatizing SavannahMann into believing that trump in a fit of anger will crash the stock market IF HE’s NOT ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!!!!

What a mean guy, huh?

This is the sort of lib nonsense I hear every day and I’m tired of it

These are Trump’s own words. This is not someone predicting it beyond Trump.

My point was about the enemies list. But you fanboys hijacked it to the stock market to deflect from the enemies list.

Let’s get back to the question I asked in the op. Would you still support him if he did all the things he said he would? Dictator, but only for a day. Sending the DOJ to get Haley. Would you support Trump in those conditions?

I know it’s easy to just say Fuck Trump but this man makes Mussolini look rational by comparison.

Now normally the Trump Fanboys shrug and claim that Trump just says these things to wind up the left. But I have a question.

What if he really does the things he says he will. Would you support him anyway?
No where in that article did I see the Daily Mail reporter say that Trump said Haley was on some fictitious enemies list...Liar.

No where in that article did I see the Daily Mail reporter say that Trump said Haley was on some fictitious enemies list...Liar.

What do you call it when he threatens to send the DOJ to get her?

But you fanboys hijacked it to the stock market to deflect from the enemies list.
You piled on and I responded

Actually it was the crazy leftwing New Republic throwing shit about the stock market that stuck against your wall, so you repeated it

Maybe it sounds menacing when lib trump haters gather around the campfire to stoke their fear

But it wont get you very far on a more balanced forum like this

Last edited:
Would you still support him if he did all the things he said he would?
How can we answer that when you have yet to explain how trump as a private citizen can crash the stock market?

And if he can do such a horrible thing wouldn't it be better for everyone’s 401k to swallow your pride snd reelect him president?

Joe looks like different despots at times. So today he is Duvalier of Haiti. The Duvalier dynasty is like Joe and his dynasty. 50 years of Joe.

Like Biden is doing to him?

Oh, and please quote in the article where he said that....Thanks.

Trump said to roughly 6,000 attendees that he didn't want to spend too much time talking about Haley, but conceded it was necessary to discuss his primary competitor with polls opening Saturday morning.

He told the arena of supporters on Friday afternoon that the Justice Department could launch a handful of investigations into Haley, but said he wouldn't name for what crimes.

From the linked article in the OP.

How can we answer that when you have yet to explain how trump as a private citizen can crash the stock market?

And if he can do such a horrible thing wouldn't it be better for everyone’s 401k to swallow your pride snd reelect him president?

So you would support a dictator. Got it.

Fine. To explain the stupidity that your candidate said. Since your reading comprehension is so poor.

Trump said that in essence, the business world and investors so want him that if he loses the election, they would start a sell off that would tank the market.

So why would any American support a Dictator for President?

Trump said that in essence, the business world and investors so want him that if he loses the election, they would start a sell off that would tank the market.
I dont share that fear

but for trump to suggest the possibility is not the end of democracy

Trump said to roughly 6,000 attendees that he didn't want to spend too much time talking about Haley, but conceded it was necessary to discuss his primary competitor with polls opening Saturday morning.

He told the arena of supporters on Friday afternoon that the Justice Department could launch a handful of investigations into Haley, but said he wouldn't name for what crimes.

From the linked article in the OP.
/——/ So? Maybe he knows something we don’t.

How exactly does Trump do that? While your at it, give us an example. What way was Mussolini more rational?

My response to that is a little odd. I have a great deal of difficulty believing Trump knows more than the average person. I have no problem believing he knows more than the fanboys.
/---/ Because you hate Trump so much, you refuse to give him credit for anything. Go open a chain of golf courses world wide and let us know how you do. CHOP CHOP.

Forum List

Back