Nikki Haley made Trump’s enemies list.

/---/ Because you hate Trump so much, you refuse to give him credit for anything. Go open a chain of golf courses world wide and let us know how you do. CHOP CHOP.

I’ve said this so many times I honestly wonder if I should put it in my sig line. I don’t hate anyone. I never have. I never will.

Secondly. I give people the benefit of the doubt. If they say they’re going to help me. I listen and consider their words. If they say they’re going to try and hurt me. I believe them. That’s your problem.

You don’t believe the Democrats mean you no harm. You don’t believe that Donald Trump will do what he has said he will. You believe they are all lying to get responses. I see if their actions back up their words. You don’t. You ignore the actions that would challenge your conclusions.

Trump said to roughly 6,000 attendees that he didn't want to spend too much time talking about Haley, but conceded it was necessary to discuss his primary competitor with polls opening Saturday morning.

He told the arena of supporters on Friday afternoon that the Justice Department could launch a handful of investigations into Haley, but said he wouldn't name for what crimes.

From the linked article in the OP.
And they may, or they may not....I still don't see anywhere that he said 'HE' would go after her when he wins....You have failed to show that....He was pontificating off the hip, to a crowd of supporters...It is meaningless rhetoric, but that you choose to twist it, in order to make hay out of it, is telling....It smacks of desperation....

And they may, or they may not....I still don't see anywhere that he said 'HE' would go after her when he wins....You have failed to show that....He was pontificating off the hip, to a crowd of supporters...It is meaningless rhetoric, but that you choose to twist it, in order to make hay out of it, is telling....It smacks of desperation....

I didn't realize Nikki wasn't eligible to be president. I found this from January 2024

Trump’s post was an escalation of recent attacks in which he referenced Haley’s given first name — though he’s misspelled it “Nimrada” — and falsely asserted she is ineligible for the presidency because her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born in 1972.

The attacks echo Trump’s “birther” rhetoric against President Barack Obama. Trump spent years pushing the conspiracy theory that the nation’s first Black president was born in Kenya and not a “natural born” U.S. citizen as required by the Constitution.

He's already presided over the largest one day drop since Black Monday, 1987. Due to his complete fucking up of the coronavirus response.
March 12, 2020. The day after his disaster of a speech to the nation. If Republicans had any spine or integrity left, March 13, 2020 should have been the last day of Trump's presidency.
It was clear he was unsuited for the job and in over his head. His incompetence finally caught up with him.

Watch this history.

Meaningless rhetoric is right. The fool never shuts up.

I didn't realize Nikki wasn't eligible to be president. I found this from January 2024

Trump’s post was an escalation of recent attacks in which he referenced Haley’s given first name — though he’s misspelled it “Nimrada” — and falsely asserted she is ineligible for the presidency because her parents were not U.S. citizens when she was born in 1972.

The attacks echo Trump’s “birther” rhetoric against President Barack Obama. Trump spent years pushing the conspiracy theory that the nation’s first Black president was born in Kenya and not a “natural born” U.S. citizen as required by the Constitution.

Trump is impossibly ignorant. Nikki Haley is a natural born US citizen.

Yeah, as though the AP would do anything to report honestly about Trump.....Our MSM, and in fact most of the MSM in the world are leftist pukes that all have an agenda....

Yeah, as though the AP would do anything to report honestly about Trump.....Our MSM, and in fact most of the MSM in the world are leftist pukes that all have an agenda....
You get mad when they post the stupid things Trump says. He said it. Don't shoot the messengers.

No, they pull him out of context regularly….

Like his Easter tweet?

“HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON,” he wrote.

“INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION.”

“HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!”

I know it’s easy to just say &%$ Trump but this man makes Mussolini look rational by comparison.

LINK

Now normally the Trump Fanboys shrug and claim that Trump just says these things to wind up the left. But I have a question.

What if he really does the things he says he will. Would you support him anyway?
Your spin on Trump's comment about the stock market is absurd. Trump was only predicting there will be a stock market crash if he loses--he was not saying he would cause a stock market crash if he lost. There is a huge difference.

Like his Easter tweet?

“HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON,” he wrote.

“INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION.”

“HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!”
Typical Trump…Trolling the left with truth…

Forum List

Back