Stock Market will crash this year!

OK....hypothetically speaking.........where am I putting the $13K that I just pulled out of the U-life policy that I decided to kill? Be quick......I have a meeting with my guy on Friday.

Not nearly enough information. If you trust your guy - and I'll bet he knows what he's doing - have him describe a couple of options and go from there.

Bummer........I'm lookin' for a tip here. Help a brotha out.

First of all, you're a sister not a brother. Second of all, Mac is lying.

This is getting creepy. Are you SniperFire?

To answer your question, we do fee-based advisory business, some A-share direct business, insurance, the regular stuff.

And I do have a CRD.

Why is this so important? And why are you so emotional?

What licenses do you have?

I'll be happy to tell you, once you answer my questions.

I'm not emotional about this. I don't think you're telling the truth, that's all.

Not nearly enough information. If you trust your guy - and I'll bet he knows what he's doing - have him describe a couple of options and go from there.

Bummer........I'm lookin' for a tip here. Help a brotha out.

First of all, you're a sister not a brother. Second of all, Mac is lying.

I am?

You are perhaps the highest form of stupid. Need a picture of my cock and balls?

What licenses do you have?

I'll be happy to tell you, once you answer my questions.

I'm not emotional about this. I don't think you're telling the truth, that's all.

My guess is that you're simply a right-winger who didn't like my post. And standard operating procedure for partisans is to try to discredit anyone with whom they disagree.

I'll bet if I had called Obama a "Muslim pinko commie" you'd be asking for my "hottest stock tip".

Believe what you will. But you're really reaching here.

Last edited:
Sounds like the fiscal cliff deal is coming unraveled as we type. I wouldn't anticipate a crash, but tomorrow could be a big correction.

Sounds like the fiscal cliff deal is coming unraveled as we type. I wouldn't anticipate a crash, but tomorrow could be a big correction.

Incredible.

I guess that is what happens when one party doesn't put any real spending cuts on the table. This is clearly a Democratic failure of epic proportion.

I dunno, perception-wise.

Obama got the tax increase he promised and didn't have to cut spending. But in front of the teevee cameras, he wins whether the House passes this or not. If they pass it, he can crow as the "leader". If they don't, he can blame House Republicans for stopping something the Senate passed.

I'll bet Obama's pretty happy right now. Deserved or not.

I imagine Obama is pretty happy. In reality though, he has placed party of country. Both sides should have aggressively pursued their passions and compromised to the middle on spending cuts in the near term and where the tax breakpoint was.

Bad time for drastic spending cuts.

Balanced approach is warranted.

"Balanced approach"?? But you fucks won't offer ANY 'balance'... It's ALL taxes, NO cuts!

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, liar!

That would be a valid nutter rant if it were even a little true.

I'll bet even ifvIbask you right now.....what cuts do liberals want to make? You could probably answer. Wanna try?

Bad time for drastic spending cuts.

Balanced approach is warranted.

"Balanced approach"?? But you fucks won't offer ANY 'balance'... It's ALL taxes, NO cuts!

I'll bet even ifvIbask you right now.....what cuts do liberals want to make? You could probably answer. Wanna try?

It wouldn't have to be drastic cuts if liberals hadn't been so free with the purse strings for the last thirty years.

It wouldn't have to be drastic cuts if liberals hadn't been so free with the purse strings for the last thirty years.

Oh wow! The absolute truth of your comment just slaps the reader in the face! You have stated known fact that cannot be disputed. What the hell is the point of discussing it any further?

Forum List

Back