Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1706574660562.png

The former president claimed his polls against Biden are "so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up."

Former President Donald Trump is attempting to take credit for a healthy stock market despite having been out of office for a full three years now.
And you’ll never believe this, but his logic borders on the ridiculous.

On Friday, U.S. stocks hit a record high for five straight days and cinched a 12th winning week out of the past 13 ― good news for the economy, and presumably for President Joe Biden.

But Trump didn’t see it that way, insisting via his Truth Social platform that he’s the real architect of the recovery, because of reasons.

“This is the Trump stock market because my polls against Biden are so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up,” Trump wrote in a post on Monday. “Everything else is terrible (watch the Middle East!), and record setting inflation has already taken its toll. Make America Great Again!!!” (Actually, he wrote this in all caps, but you knew that.)

More at the link below...

Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning​

I credit President Biden for the booming stock market! What do you think?

View attachment 894914

The former president claimed his polls against Biden are "so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up."

Former President Donald Trump is attempting to take credit for a healthy stock market despite having been out of office for a full three years now.

On Friday, U.S. stocks hit a record high for five straight days and cinched a 12th winning week out of the past 13 ― good news for the economy, and presumably for President Joe Biden.

But Trump didn’t see it that way, insisting via his Truth Social platform that he’s the real architect of the recovery, because of reasons.

“This is the Trump stock market because my polls against Biden are so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up,” Trump wrote in a post on Monday. “Everything else is terrible (watch the Middle East!), and record setting inflation has already taken its toll. Make America Great Again!!!” (Actually, he wrote this in all caps, but you knew that.)

Bidenomics in one chart.
IMG_9197.jpeg

The stock market is hitting record highs a full year before he would be sworn in because they're just so excited?

:auiqs.jpg:

The dumbass Trumpers here say the market doesn't matter. Are they going to flip flop AGAIN?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 894914

If the economy were tanking, would you also credit Biden for that? Or would it be because of trumps policies still taking effect?

View attachment 894914

The Dow went up over 5000 points in the 9 months after Trump lost the election. He predicted a market crash.

Forum List

Back