Biden MAGA

Yes just like the border "crisis", it's all crazy talk from the repubs. Unfortunately, the right has many avenues that get a lot of ears to listen to their lies and bullshit.

When workers are doing "better than ever" in 2025 and Trump's president, just remember their doing GREAT AGAIN because of unions in 2023.

Reminds me of Trump's first term. He benefited from minimum wage increased Democrats passed on Obama's watch. Sure the poor were making more than ever before. Because of Obama and Nancy Pelosi.

Democrats MAGA and don't even get credit for it. Corporate Media not liberal.

Yes just like the border "crisis", it's all crazy talk from the repubs. Unfortunately, the right has many avenues that get a lot of ears to listen to their lies and bullshit.

In the 2000's for every 1 job, 20 people were looking. We had a reason to want illegals to get the fuck out. Today we have 9 million unfilled jobs. And we aren't having enough kids. And too many baby boomers are retiring. So we need immigrants right now. That means the border is the least of our problems. In fact we are not getting the best and brightest immigrants. They are going to Canada and Australia. Smart Chinese who know automation and AI aren't coming to America because America (Trump) is racist af.

Today, there are plenty of jobs. So the advice Republicans gave back then (go find another job) is actually good advice today. Because there are better jobs out there and companies are hiring.

I love these Biden steals credit for something he has nothing to do with threads. Consider it stamped FAKE NEWS!

I like what Kennedy's grandson said

"Joe Biden shares my grandfather's vision for America that we do things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, and he is in the middle of becoming the greatest progressive president we've ever had," Schlossberg said, outlining Biden's accomplishments from appointing federal judges, to job growth, and investing in infrastructure.

Thanks, and Trump was president for 2 of those. You're right, Trump did all he could. Net worth didn't go up muc

Actually,

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Yes, because your article says exactly that.

You guys want to pretend Biden isn't doing a great job with the economy

Both inflation and wage growth fluctuated over the period, with wage growth spiking at 8% in 2020 and inflation peaking at 9% in 2022. By January 2024, wage growth was 4.5% and CPI was 3.4% in December 2023, the latest datapoints for each indicator. Workers are winning.Feb 5, 2024

Someone said this on the radio this morning. When Republicans bitch about the economy today they say "oh I'm doing great, but what about poorer Americans?"

Suddenly Republicans care? LOL

Workers are winning. Hourly wages rose 0.6% in January from the previous month and are up 4.5% from a year earlier — outpacing inflation.

You guys want to pretend Biden isn't doing a great job with the economy

Both inflation and wage growth fluctuated over the period, with wage growth spiking at 8% in 2020 and inflation peaking at 9% in 2022. By January 2024, wage growth was 4.5% and CPI was 3.4% in December 2023, the latest datapoints for each indicator. Workers are winning.Feb 5, 2024

Someone said this on the radio this morning. When Republicans bitch about the economy today they say "oh I'm doing great, but what about poorer Americans?"

Suddenly Republicans care? LOL

Workers are winning. Hourly wages rose 0.6% in January from the previous month and are up 4.5% from a year earlier — outpacing inflation.

I’ve given Biden credit for a good stock market. Dow is up, investments are up. I’ve given him credit for that. But, part of the reason for inflation might be because of the recent wage hikes. Everyone went from paying $7.50 per hour to $15 per hour. That’s going to have an affect on money supply and can drive inflation.

Also, wages are going up, but are people really any better off? How much of that wage growth is gross income, which puts people in higher tax brackets, and when you factor in net income plus higher prices on everything, how much better off are people really ?

I’ve given Biden credit for a good stock market. Dow is up, investments are up. I’ve given him credit for that. But, part of the reason for inflation might be because of the recent wage hikes. Everyone went from paying $7.50 per hour to $15 per hour. That’s going to have an affect on money supply and can drive inflation.

Also, wages are going up, but are people really any better off? How much of that wage growth is gross income, which puts people in higher tax brackets, and when you factor in net income plus higher prices on everything, how much better off are people really ?
Would you vote for Biden if you knew wage growth outpaced inflation?

Both inflation and wage growth fluctuated over the period, with wage growth spiking at 8% in 2020 and inflation peaking at 9% in 2022. By January 2024, wage growth was 4.5% and CPI was 3.4% in December 2023, the latest datapoints for each indicator. Workers are winning.

I agree giving EVERYONE covid relief caused inflation. So did shortages. But giving EVERYONE money contributed. Trump gave more than Biden did. Want me to show you that?

The only thing I fault Biden for is the fraud/theft that happened during shut down. I know many people who applied for unemployment benefits who didn't qualify but they got the $ and probably won't ever get caught. Although I did hear the government is going after them. But they won't recoup a fraction of the theft.

The one reason I don't mind is it was mostly poor people benefiting and I consider it a tax cut to the masses. Not the rich.

Giving CEO's obscene salaries causes inflation too. Got to pass that on to consumers too you know. But they never talk about that.

Both inflation and wage growth fluctuated over the period, with wage growth spiking at 8% in 2020 and inflation peaking at 9% in 2022. By January 2024, wage growth was 4.5% and CPI was 3.4% in December 2023, the latest datapoints for each indicator. Workers are winning.

I agree giving EVERYONE covid relief caused inflation. So did shortages. But giving EVERYONE money contributed. Trump gave more than Biden did. Want me to show you that?

The only thing I fault Biden for is the fraud/theft that happened during shut down. I know many people who applied for unemployment benefits who didn't qualify but they got the $ and probably won't ever get caught. Although I did hear the government is going after them. But they won't recoup a fraction of the theft.

The one reason I don't mind is it was mostly poor people benefiting and I consider it a tax cut to the masses. Not the rich.

Giving CEO's obscene salaries causes inflation too. Got to pass that on to consumers too you know. But they never talk about that.

No, my reasons for. Not voting for Biden are not economics, it’s everything else.

Trump gave more than Biden did. Want me to show you that?

That was a no win for Trump. Had he given less, dems would have complained, he gave more, dems still complained.

I’ve said time again, dems should pass the wealth tax, I’m all for it, because I think I know what the end result will be…so, they should get on that…expeditiously.

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Are Republicans going to come back and say yea but Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up?

Republicans, if you are in your 50's and you only have $300K in wealth, who's fault is that? We've told you that since 1978 to now CEO pay has gone up 1322% but our pay has only gone up 18% in that same time.

Also, unions made huge gains for the middle class last year. If you aren't in a union and struggling, perhaps you need to join or form a union. With Biden's support, he MAGA for them.

The rich should love Biden. He's better than Trump to them. The numbers show it. Unemployment, wages, stock market,

And don't say inflation because even Ron DeSantis and Christie admitted when they ran against him his policies doubled the debt and set the stage for the inflation we are dealing with now.
Wasn’t trump president for two of those years? 2019 and 2020? Thankfully they were able to earn more then to help prepare them for xidenflation, but frankly their dollars aren’t worth as much thanks to that

Wasn’t trump president for two of those years? 2019 and 2020? Thankfully they were able to earn more then to help prepare them for xidenflation, but frankly their dollars aren’t worth as much thanks to that
Seems like capitalism isn’t working for too many of you.

A lot of Americans got richer not poorer. Remember?

Forum List

Back