‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

It would, but the appeal will swat down this insane judgement. The Democrats since 2016 have normalized insanity.

Everyone outside of a small cult of Marxists and radicals understands that, once again, the extreme left who have decimated cities and want to work at the National level, are greatly harming the U.S.

Musk did a great service by saving Twitter. These people want more, they want your courts, your schools, your workplace and your Constitution.

What will the rest of the world look like if you become like so many of our failed systems?

It will be reversed. Hell, the statute they used is itself unconstitutional.

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

That same belief was common when slavery was abolished. Everybody was doing it,

Everyone outside of a small cult of Marxists and radicals understands that, once again, the extreme left who have decimated cities and want to work at the National level, are greatly harming the U.S.

Musk did a great service by saving Twitter. These people want more, they want your courts, your schools, your workplace and your Constitution.

What will the rest of the world look like if you become like so many of our failed systems?
Well sit, he went and did it.

everybody3.jpg

Yes. The business real estate market in NYC just had its throat cut.

Yes, we all know the real crooks are the Bidens and they will not be held accountable by the Democrat controlled Justice system.

Maybe one needs to find better sources there. I believe its there. Find it.

I really thought the banks application you filled out was simply a formality, I didn't even fill it out, except for my name, SS# and address. Then I wrote see attached financial statements...which were created by the accounting firm I used.

Somehow, I just don't see any one of the Trumps sitting down and filling out a paper financial statement that the bank handed them.

You know the anyone loaning money, is going to require both personal and business financial statements from a certified accounting firm. And, they might want them for 6-12 months back.

Yep....it won't make it all the way because it cannot. I have said this from day one of this ridiculous political circus.

Forum List

Back