‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Well employees don’t do loans like the troll stated. Loan originators and undrwriters do along with settlement attorney, hazard insurance underwriters, and title insurers Again, you are an 8 year old looking up comments and opinions but have no knowledge nor participation . And you think you are challenging those with 1-40 years of knowledge and experiential participation
You are likely a paid troll because nothing other than that would so fervently and repeatedly declare the inaccurate or non existent circumstances you conjour (witch hunt) up
Nobody brings that kind of embarrassment upon them self for free.

The lunatic NY Judge’s valuation of MAL at $18 million isn’t based on the actual value if Trump sold it.

It’s property tax valuation is not based on actual value if Trump sold it, but rather “income approach” which is based on actual income of the business.

He mislead Dimwinger sheep with his valuation that is hundreds of millions too low.

I know there's some bullshit minutiae that was used that we'll never hear the details about. Or have to search high and low to find.

How could you possibly say?
You have transcripts from the variety of underwriter involved stating their approvals were predicated on Trumps estimates?
I know title insurance underwriters would not insure a policy on that so no loan funding would be able to occur
You don’t even know what a title insurer does much like All of the processes involved in this yet you babble on like a gurgling infant

I didn't even think about title insurance, excellent point.

Well employees don’t do loans like the troll stated. Loan originators and undrwriters do along with settlement attorney, hazard insurance underwriters, and title insurers Again, you are an 8 year old looking up comments and opinions but have no knowledge nor participation . And you think you are challenging those with 1-40 years of knowledge and experiential participation
You are likely a paid troll because nothing other than that would so fervently and repeatedly declare the inaccurate or non existent circumstances you conjour (witch hunt) up
Nobody brings that kind of embarrassment upon them self for free.

I think you meant to say that to moroner, not nostra... but you nailed it exactly.

I think you meant to say that to moroner, not nostra... but you nailed it exactly.
I brought that up to him yesterday. He fell back on her story that no one on the lender side does any due diligence.

I know there's some bullshit minutiae that was used that we'll never hear the details about. Or have to search high and low to find.
I revealed it. They used the income method by design because just a tiny portion of the entire property is income producing . It was the easiest and most direct route to “derive” the artificially low value. Expert witnesses in the appraisal field will blow that crap out of the water.

I didn't even think about title insurance, excellent point.
It would be really interesting to see the survey. If the surveyor provided the entire parcel but judge smudge choose to only use the “Club” then that’s deliberate malfeasance

I revealed it. They used the income method by design because just a tiny portion of the entire property is income producing . It was the easiest and most direct route to “derive” the artificially low value. Expert witnesses in the appraisal field will blow that crap out of the water.
Then Trump should have presented that at trial.

Appeals courts are not a place to rehash the evidence, only the law.

Speaking of the law, this video does a great job of breaking down why Trump got exactly what he deserved.

And those loan officers would not have gotten their commission… which explains why those loans were granted
Oh, yes, no worries about fiduciary responsibility or old-fashioned stuff like that. Were they ever fired from the firm for lowering the interest rates?

And finally, did anyone from the lender complain that they should have insisted on a higher rate? They agreed to it, remember.

Then Trump should have presented that at trial.

Appeals courts are not a place to rehash the evidence, only the law.

Speaking of the law, this video does a great job of breaking down why Trump got exactly what he deserved.

More know nothing done nothing chime in.

You could say it's a lie, but it's not fraud.

You don't seem to know the definition of fraud. That's because you have a hard time thinking for yourself and seeking out new information.

If the banks didn’t care nor use his evaluations in their determination of giving him the loans, how exactly is that fraudulent? Are we now at the point where we can convict people for over valuing their property and even not getting loans? What over-evaluation percentage qualifies as fraudulent? 10%, 100%, 1000%? Who ultimately determines the value of the property?

I have a real world, personal example. A few years ago, I had a small piece of property that I owned appraised for 75k. I was very surprised at just how low the appraisal was considering the location and the growth in the area. About 3 months later, I sold the property to a developer for 300k. Had I attempted to apply for a loan 3 months prior, I wouldn’t have listed 75k as the value, but instead more in the $300k range. By NY standards, that could have been considered fraudulent, though the market said otherwise just a few months later. Property evaluations are mere starting points. They can be wildly inaccurate. Property is worth what someone is willing to pay. Trump should have had a few of this wealthy friends testify that they would have paid the evaluations, if given the opportunity, that he had claimed and that would have been the end of that.

This law will be changed once this Trump fiasco is over. You can bet your last dollar on that. It will be changed because it is ill-conceived and has been mis-used. It will have served the Democrat’s purpose and they will amend it so as not to affect them in the future. Pure corruption.

If the banks didn’t care nor use his evaluations in their determination of giving him the loans, how exactly is that fraudulent? Are we now at the point where we can convict people for over valuing their property and even not getting loans? What over-evaluation percentage qualifies as fraudulent? 10%, 100%, 1000%? Who ultimately determines the value of the property?

I have a real world, personal example. A few years ago, I had a small piece of property that I owned appraised for 75k. I was very surprised at just how low the appraisal was considering the location and the growth in the area. About 3 months later, I sold the property to a developer for 300k. Had I attempted to apply for a loan 3 months prior, I wouldn’t have listed 75k as the value, but instead more in the $300k range. By NY standards, that could have been considered fraudulent, though the market said otherwise just a few months later. Property evaluations are mere starting points. They can be wildly inaccurate. Property is worth what someone is willing to pay. Trump should have had a few of this wealthy friends testify that they would have paid the evaluations, if given the opportunity, that he had claimed and that would have been the end of that.

This law will be changed once this Trump fiasco is over. You can bet your last dollar on that. It will be changed because it is ill-conceived and has been mis-used. It will have served the Democrat’s purpose and they will amend it so as not to affect them in the future. Pure corruption.
Would you have listed that piece of land on a loan application as worth $1.2 million?

Except the banks did care, that's why he made fraudulent claims about the values of his properties.

The point is, you didn't, because the banks wouldn't have let you make that claim. Trump intentionally downplayed the values of his properties to pay less taxes, and exaggerated them to get loan rates he wouldn't have otherwise qualified for. Thus, he committed fraud.

For instance, to get the tax rate on that gaudy mansion he lives in, Trump had to agree to a perpetual use agreement that ONLY allows it to be a resort. He can't sell it as a mansion or subdivide the golf course for other uses. He even set aside part of it as a cemetery and buried poor Ivanka there to get an additional tax break.

Final point- this is not Trump's first time he's been caught committing fraud. Due to his fraud with the "Trump Foundation", he and his brood were banned from running any charities in NY. He paid out a $25MM settlement with his fraudulent "Trump University". Not to mention the six bankruptcies he's declared over the years to protect him from claims from debtors.

Actually, everyone else lives under the current law just fine, mostly because they don't go in with the intent to commit fraud like Trump did.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
How many people do you think thought Pablo Escobar was innocent? Zero? Maybe his mother thought he was innocent because... a proper Latino mother thinks all their kids are the best. Beyond that.

You need to live in reality here. Trump did dodgy things his whole career. He did "pay to play" in NY in the 1980s, only seeming to stop when they made BRIBERY, because that's exactly what it was, illegal.

You don't super rich like this without bribing people, manipulating things, having fall guys who'll do anything for quick money, including ending up in prison, just so their patron doesn't.

And for the sanctimonious on here who say "innocent until proven guilty", yeah, going after Biden.. how... well going after his son and homing some shit falls off that... right... as I said, sanctimonious.

Hoping some shit falls off?? Biden lied about not knowing any of his sons business, when he had actually met his business parteners as well as sharing AirForce 2 with Hunter on his business trips.. JOE Bidens name came up because of the emails in the laptop , which is real. The multiple shell companies shell companies are real... ALL of which needs looking into further.
No one is saying guilty before proven innocent... it just needs a day in court because a compromised president is serious.... as opposed to some civil issue with Lenders.

You dont seem to see the seriousness of the precidence set, if the Government is allowed to persecute private citizens, by looking for crimes before there is a complaint. They can simply say, someone has a dodgy reputation and then investigate to find a crime. This kind of thing is done in Russia quite often to political opponents of the regeime.

Forum List

Back