States are preparing to save babies by forcing Roe Vs Wade before the SC

so you got nothing as usual. what is the tax cut the rich received? why can't you post that dannyboie
Only lousy Christians are Disingenuous.
so you still got nothing as usual. what is the tax cut the rich received? why can't you post that dannyboie
look it up, yourself. i am not the one being, disingenuous. it takes morals to bear true witness.
so you are just spewing lies. thanks for admitting it.
i am not "spewing lies", You are merely being Disingenuous. How, less ethical and less moral.
back up your posts danielson, why can't you? it's all i've asked from you.

so you still got nothing as usual. what is the tax cut the rich received? why can't you post that dannyboie
look it up, yourself. i am not the one being, disingenuous. it takes morals to bear true witness.
Our government needs to stop subsidizing imbeciles.
Not sure what you mean. Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Why does the right wing complain about that, and not about providing for the general warfare or the common offense.
link.
Our Constitution. Why don't you know it, "by heart", right winger? Patriotism IS, a social moral for free.
no, no, post the language that makes you believe your post. come on man I know you can't, cause it doesn't exist. we've been through all of this on another thread.

I don't see the practical purpose of leaving it to the states either
Yeah...what's the "practical purpose" of obeying the law? What a silly notion! Especially when it is only the U.S. Constitution - the highest law in the land. :eusa_doh:
Laws should be practical. Laws that are not are bad laws.
And that is for the American people to decide. Since the American people have not amended the U.S. Constitution, we can state with absolute certainty that the American people don’t feel leaving it to the states is a “bad law”.

Yeah...what's the "practical purpose" of obeying the law? What a silly notion! Especially when it is only the U.S. Constitution - the highest law in the land. :eusa_doh:
And that is for the American people to decide. Since the American people have not amended the U.S. Constitution, we can state with absolute certainty that the American people don’t feel leaving it to the states is a “bad law”.

Regardless, it doesn't actually make any sense on its face. It just ensures more human suffering.

Regardless, it doesn't actually make any sense on its face. It just ensures more human suffering.
No...not “regardless”. It makes perfect sense on its face. The American people have a constitutional right to decide what kind of community they want to live in.

Your arrogance is appalling. Like all lefties, you feel you know better than the American people. You don’t.

No...not “regardless”. It makes perfect sense on its face. The American people have a constitutional right to decide what kind of community they want to live in.

Your arrogance is appalling. Like all lefties, you feel you know better than the American people. You don’t.

It doesn't, actually. Not that I really give a shit about women in red states anyway. Actually, I relish their suffering. I think the repealing of RvW would be hilarious for that very reason.

Not that I really give a shit about women in red states anyway. Actually, I relish their suffering.
Yeah...that’s the epitome of a progressive. A bunch of misogynists who “relish” in the “suffering” of women.

Unfortunately for you, conservative women value human life (especially when it is their own baby) so there will be no “suffering”.

Yes will once again get to watch the far left melt down over nothing!

Once upon it was entertaining, but now it is just sad to watch..

Once the far left grows up the world become a much better place..

Not that I really give a shit about women in red states anyway. Actually, I relish their suffering.
Yeah...that’s the epitome of a progressive. A bunch of misogynists who “relish” in the “suffering” of women.

Unfortunately for you, conservative women value human life (especially when it is their own baby) so there will be no “suffering”.

Yep, keeping telling yourself that.

It's not that I hate them. But I do love it when people get what they vote for...

So you’re not for saving babies?

Democrats don't have babies. They have little clusters of cells that are of no value to anyone. So you're wrong. I think saving babies is a good thing but the results of intercourse between members of the same sub-human species, Democrats, should be eliminated before they, too, get a chance to breed.

Pretty disgusting language. Very much worthy of a report methinks.
563031a7f3a90.jpeg

Great news eh. There will always be abortions. What your side is trying to do is to prevent SAFE abortions.
No Princess Snowflake. What “our side” is trying to do is actually abide by the U.S. Constitution. A concept you unhinged, bat-shit crazy radicals can’t imagine.

Only lousy Christians are Disingenuous.
so you are just spewing lies. thanks for admitting it.
i am not "spewing lies", You are merely being Disingenuous. How, less ethical and less moral.
back up your posts danielson, why can't you? it's all i've asked from you.
are you being disingenuous and fake news, right winger? Your guy bragged about helping the rich get richer faster without doing anything for it.

Our government needs to stop subsidizing imbeciles.
Not sure what you mean. Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Why does the right wing complain about that, and not about providing for the general warfare or the common offense.
link.
Our Constitution. Why don't you know it, "by heart", right winger? Patriotism IS, a social moral for free.
no, no, post the language that makes you believe your post. come on man I know you can't, cause it doesn't exist. we've been through all of this on another thread.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not.

Yep, keeping telling yourself that.

It's not that I hate them. But I do love it when people get what they vote for...

So do we!

What doesn't make sense about reversing a constitutional protection that was never there?

Forum List

Back