States are preparing to save babies by forcing Roe Vs Wade before the SC

Remember, if abortion is banned America will be overrun with Democrats.

Be very, very careful for what you wish!

It has to be part of a greater Trumpism. But according to Every Democratic Senator and Representative we have this won. They are all saying the new justice kavenaugh will eliminate Roe V Wade. I agree.

Give up now Democrats and go home.

Remember, if abortion is banned America will be overrun with Democrats.

Be very, very careful for what you wish!
So you’re not for saving babies?

I read that post as a joke but, now that you mention it, I am all for neo-Marxist women voluntarily aborting their babies.
As I knew

It's their 'right' you know. That is why I won't argue with morons on either side. If a woman is stupid enough to let a guy shoot his load in her pussy without some kind of commitment maybe she should abort....Why do we want more stupid people and fatherless children?

Last edited:

Good news, however, what we really need is a Bill post November Congress to identify, define and protect human life at specific stages--particularly at conception and during gestation--from due process, which allows abortions and the death penalty--constitutionally. Keep the death penalty; keep birth control; end abortion for convenience, federally, by legislation and isolate and extract all teeth from Roe until it can be challenged. Once defeated, sending abortion back to the states will be a non-starter, as this new federal law will protect all unborn life.

Edit: Bluest states would likely try to use the courts once again to change federal law. Let them take it all the way to our new Supreme Court.

Good news, however, what we really need is a Bill post November Congress to identify, define and protect human life at specific stages--particularly at conception and during gestation--from due process, which allows abortions and the death penalty--constitutionally. Keep the death penalty; keep birth control; end abortion for convenience, federally, by legislation and isolate and extract all teeth from Roe until it can be challenged. Once defeated, sending abortion back to the states will be a non-starter, as this new federal law will protect all unborn life.

Would cost republicans massive political capital and would lose them everything. Great ideas boys. You're really on to something here. Keep it up.

Would cost republicans massive political capital and would lose them everything. Great ideas boys. You're really on to something here. Keep it up.

You sound very concerned.

You sound very concerned.

I'd only be concerned if someone like you were in charge. And only if I were a republican.

If I were a democrat and you were in charge of republican fortunes, I'd be jumping for joy.

Democrats don't have babies. They have little clusters of cells that are of no value to anyone. So you're wrong. I think saving babies is a good thing but the results of intercourse between members of the same sub-human species, Democrats, should be eliminated before they, too, get a chance to breed.

Democrats don't have babies. They have little clusters of cells that are of no value to anyone. So you're wrong. I think saving babies is a good thing but the results of intercourse between members of the same sub-human species, Democrats, should be eliminated before they, too, get a chance to breed.

Pretty disgusting language. Very much worthy of a report methinks.

Edit: Bluest states would likely try to use the courts once again to change federal law. Let them take it all the way to our new Supreme Court.

Just like they did ObamaCare?

I wouldn't put all my money on the SC just yet. But even if they ruled out R vs W, I don't think the Republicans are stupid enough to outlaw abortions on a federal level. I'm with Leo123. I think deep down inside, the Republicans realize they would be cutting their own throats. Sure, they want the religious vote to win elections, so they tell everybody how they are against abortions. But ask yourself: why would you want to take an action that would virtually eliminate your party down the road? It's bad enough Democrats are trying to make whites a minority as it is to have a single-party country.

Forum List

Back