State of the Republican Race

Who Do you Support for the GOP nomination

• Total voters
He is down 25% in two weeks, not picking up speed.

Trump is at 27.7 in the RCP Average. While not as good as the September 30'th high of 30.5, it's still formidable, and better than any of the establishment candidates are doing.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Anti-Establishment candidates (Trump, Carson, Cruz, Fiorina, and yes, even Rand Paul) are garnering over 65% of the GOP Vote in polls.

And frankly, maybe Trump isn't the nominee the establishment wants, but he's the candidate you deserve.

After years of subtly encouraging racism, misogyny, xenophobia and homophobia in order to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests, you have a candidate who is saying these things full bore and actually meaning them.

As you sow, so shall ye reep!

The OP post is dripping with establishment projection, denial, and rationalization. Trump is the front runner because the GOP establishment took a giant shit on the conservative base after the 2014 elections. They broke every promise they made, funding Obamacare, funding executive amnesty, publically mocking the tea party and conservatives. Trump is voters saying fuck you GOP establishment.

The OP post is dripping with establishment projection, denial, and rationalization. Trump is the front runner because the GOP establishment took a giant shit on the conservative base after the 2014 elections. They broke every promise they made, funding Obamacare, funding executive amnesty, publically mocking the tea party and conservatives. Trump is voters saying fuck you GOP establishment.

Wow, guy, really?

So essentially, you voted a bunch of knuckle draggers into office because you just hate Obama Soooooooooo much and then you are upset that the "establishment' actually had to do things like pass bills and budgets?

"We'll show them. We'll nominate a Rodeo Clown from Reality TV!!!"

Um, yeah. Right. How is that going to work out again? It seems to me that you are pretty much making it possible for HIllary to take the White House and the Democrats to take the Senate for the first two years of her term. How is that going to stop ObamaCare or Amnesty again?

Wow, guy, really?

So essentially, you voted a bunch of knuckle draggers into office because you just hate Obama Soooooooooo much and then you are upset that the "establishment' actually had to do things like pass bills and budgets?

"We'll show them. We'll nominate a Rodeo Clown from Reality TV!!!"

Um, yeah. Right. How is that going to work out again? It seems to me that you are pretty much making it possible for HIllary to take the White House and the Democrats to take the Senate for the first two years of her term. How is that going to stop ObamaCare or Amnesty again?

The GOP establishment ran over 40,000 ads promising to defund Obamacare and executive amnesty, 40,000 ads advocating tea party positions, then the first thing they did was fund both of them. They lied. Sorry to burst your bubble.

The GOP establishment ran over 40,000 ads promising to defund Obamacare and executive amnesty, 40,000 ads advocating tea party positions, then the first thing they did was fund both of them. They lied. Sorry to burst your bubble.

What, you are just noticing this now?

Hey, guy, I'm going to try to break this to you gently. The GOP doesn't want to get rid of ObamaCare. Obamacare is a big, wet sloppy kiss to the GOP's true masters, the big insurance companies. While they are happy to prey on your fear that a poor person might be getting something for free, the reality is, big insurance and big health care want ObamaCare.

Someday, you might do what i did in 2008, and realize the GOP plays on your fears in order to get you to vote against your own economic interests.

What, you are just noticing this now?

Hey, guy, I'm going to try to break this to you gently. The GOP doesn't want to get rid of ObamaCare. Obamacare is a big, wet sloppy kiss to the GOP's true masters, the big insurance companies. While they are happy to prey on your fear that a poor person might be getting something for free, the reality is, big insurance and big health care want ObamaCare.

Someday, you might do what i did in 2008, and realize the GOP plays on your fears in order to get you to vote against your own economic interests.

Your analysis is all wrong, its JV at best. You need to spend some more time on the farm team before joining me at the adults table.

Okay, will include a poll with this.

Donald Trump - defying all reason, Donald Trump is still the Front runner. I think it's a sad state of affairs when someone who has no real knowledge of the issues facing the country can be the front runner merely because he is a celebrity and all those politicians are boring, but that's where we are at. The Establishment if finally going to bring out the big guns on this guy, but will it be enough. I hope so.

Ben Carson - Carson is in decline now that people have figured out he's kind of a scam artist just telling them what they want to hear. His usefulness as the Right Wing's Racism Beard are kind of over. The question becomes, where do his votes go and who do they create as a viable alternative to Trump?

Marco Rubio- If the GOP had a brain, this discussion would be over. Rubio would be the nominee. He checks all the boxes, he's a good speaker, and he sounds less crazy than most of the other saying otherwise crazy things. I don't like the fact he seems to be in the pocket of Sheldon Adelson.

Ted Cruz - Cruz could be the guy to watch, because the kind of sentiment that is currently animating the bizarro campaigns of Trump and Carson could easily find a vessel in Ted's kind of crazy.

Jeb! Bush - Ah, how the mighty have fallen. Usually a Bush fails AFTER he gets into office. Jeb! decided to fail
before he got the nomination. This is a welcome improvement. The only thing that makes him viable is that he's sitting on a shitload of cash.

Fiorina- Really failed to spark.

Kasich - Too sane to get the GOP nomination, unfortunately.

Rand Paul- is it time to admit the Libertarians are a crazy Fringe and the GOP needs to stop pandering to them?

Everyone else- Who cares?

And just what are the policies of your own Presidential candidate? Why not post your own candidate's policies and let's see how they compare with Donald Trump's or Ted Cruz's policies.

And just what are the policies of your own Presidential candidate? Why not post your own candidate's policies and let's see how they compare with Donald Trump's or Ted Cruz's policies.

I don't have a candidate. I might support Kasich, if I thought he had a chance. I'm 50/50 on Rubio.

I'm probably going to end up voting for Hillary because the GOP will nominate someone awful.

The Republicans never had any good candidates, despite their boasting to the contrary.

Jeb destroyed himself by coming out as a loserterian wanting to abolish SSI and Medicare. His strength was in the fact that he was seen as more moderate!

Cruz and Shitorum are the same I hate government kind of animal that never get elected.

Trump is a big mouth.

Kasich and Christie are good, Bush and Rubio are OK.

JakeAss, you know how hard it is to find a "KASICK" cartoon?....NO ONE has heard of him!

81_17134420151112085741.jpg

Forum List

Back