So you remember what sunk Gary Hart's campaign?

Perhaps Hart had affairs with other women, but he was never found by a court to be a sexual offender who slandered his victim. Take a look at trump for a second.

The MAGA cult does not care about trump's offenses and crimes. He has been proven in court to be a sexual offender. He has been proven in court to exercise fraud in his business dealing. He has been indicted with 91 charges...but the MAGA cult does not care.

Remember Gary Hart? His campaign was sunk when a picture surfaced with a woman, other than his wife, was seated on his lap. Trump can sexually assault a woman and still be the Republican nominee. How far has the GOP fallen?
Thanks for sharing and at least you were honest. Trump is not a rapist.

If Trump shot someone dead on Fifth Avenue, I would
1. call his murder trial biased
2. vote for him 5 times in the next election

Someone should start a thread on how far the Democrats have fallen.

remember who he told that lie to?

Yes I do, but you seem to have missed the hypocrisy of Republicans here.

Basically, Republicans lost their minds after Nixon was driven from office and they've been determined to take down a Democratic President ever since. Even worse, Reagan's legacy was tarnished by Iran/Contra, the Savings & Loan Scandal, and all manner of fiscal shennanigans, which somehow, magically, never touched Reagan.

The 30 year witch hunt of the Clintons, which continues unabated, was merely the refusal of Republicans to stop lying about Democtrats in general, and the Clintons in particular.

Republicans are corrupt and dishonest. Their criminal record proves it. What they keep telling their voters is that Democrats are just as, if not moree corrupt than Republicans, but there really isn't any evidence that they are, so Republicans keep making up shit.

And their voters eat it up with a fork and spoon, even though Republicans. never charge Democrats with ANYTHING, and made it stick.

Last but not least, all of the investigations of Trump during his administration, including the Mueller Investigation, were under the jurisdiction and control of Donald Trump's Department of Justice. Nixon was pursued by his own Department of Justice, as were ALL of the Watergate Conspirators. All of the Iran/Contra prosecutions were carried out by Reagan's DOJ.

Democrats aren't prosecuting Republicans. Republicans prosecute Republicans.

Democrats haven't fallen at all, but you've embraced lawless behaviour by a lifelong criminal.

You're a disgrace to your oath of office, and should be busted to private and dishonerably discharged.

Actually if you read the jury verdict sheet, he was found not liable for rape.

Trump has admitted to rape. If you read the actual jury verdict, the ONLY reason he was found not liable for rape is that New York law defines rape as penetration with a penis, and she couldn't tell if it was his tiny dick he stuck into her, or his fingers.

So if that's the hill you want to die on Marty, it's a really slippery slope, and ends with you in the gutter with a rapist.

Trump has admitted to rape. If you read the actual jury verdict, the ONLY reason he was found not liable for rape is that New York law defines rape as penetration with a penis, and she couldn't tell if it was his tiny dick he stuck into her, or his fingers.

So if that's the hill you want to die on Marty, it's a really slippery slope, and ends with you in the gutter with a rapist.

Words mean things. Also, he wasn't criminally convicted of anything. Just a civil verdict with a "preponderance of the evidence" standard with a hostile judge and jury.

Hey stupid- you're the one that accused me of humping Trump and you insult me when I deny it?

LMAO!

It's this kind of thing that lets us know you ain't right in the head.
You love you some trumpy bear...huh? You bought the $20 sneakers for $400 yet?

Socrates.jpg
And trump is paying for it. So?

The judge said what Trump did to Carroll would be rape in any other state than NY. But you are good with just sexual assault?

Wow! what a ringing endorsement for Trump:

VOTE FOR TRUMP! HE WAS NEVER CONVICTED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT!
Trump on Tape and admitted:
  • Sexually assaulting women
  • Perverted actions during Miss Universe
  • That he is allowed to assault women because he is famous
  • Numerous Affairs
  • Convicted of cheating a charity

Democrats haven't fallen at all, but you've embraced lawless behaviour by a lifelong criminal.

You're a disgrace to your oath of office, and should be busted to private and dishonerably discharged.
I suggest you look up what Sergeant Bill is.
You as a Canadian should be ashamed. :(

The judge said what Trump did to Carroll would be rape in any other state than NY. But you are good with just sexual assault?
I am.
Are you good with this?

In March 2020, during that year's election campaign for President of the United States, Tara Reade alleged that Democratic nominee Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office. Biden denied Reade's allegation.

Jonathan Turley argued that Clinton should be impeached because Presidents need to be held to a higher moral standard.

At Trump's first impeachment - for seeking to extort a phony investigation of the Bidens from the Ukrainian President in exchange for Congressionally approved aid, Turley argued that if Trump were impeached for such a minor transgression, no president will be safe from impeachment in future.

Republicans spent 6 1/2 years investigating every rumour they could make up about the Clintons and found a lie about a consenual blow job. 30 years later, they're still claiming that the Clintons are crooks, despite 25+ investigations which say otherwise.
First off, I have more respect for Clinton, than Trump or you, you both lie. In fact you ran away from a thread where I proved you lie, you are a joke and a liar, no different than Trudeau, Trump. Now, you can runaway again, like you did in the last thread I spoke with you. You lied, you made claims about me that you knowingly knew were lies about me, then when asked to prove it,you ran like a coward, no apology, no humility, nothing but you being a full on coward. Now go away liar.

No it wasn’t an affair but hey, you make up lies, just another lie you tell. Thanks for the consistency.
It wasn’t an affair with Monica Lewinsky?

And you throw that “lie” accusation around rather casually but then you’re a sick so…

And you throw that “lie” accusation around rather casually but then you’re a sick so…
trump has been caught in lie after lie...and yet nothing has happened to the POS?

It was about him perjuring himself, about Monica, his obstruction, in the Paula Jones case. Lying in the Paula Jones case sunk Clinton, his lying.

It was about him perjuring himself, about Monica, his obstruction, in the Paula Jones case. Lying in the Paula Jones case sunk Clinton, his lying.
He was found to be lying about Monica. Not Paula Jones .

Monica was a consensual affair between adults

Forum List

Back