State of the Republican Race

Who Do you Support for the GOP nomination

• Total voters
Kasich and Christie are good, Bush and Rubio are OK.

JakeAss, you know how hard it is to find a "KASICK" cartoon?....NO ONE has heard of him!

81_17134420151112085741.jpg

You can't win without Ohio based on the electorals republicans need to win the college. Do you ever think about that?

We are still in silly season when "mad as hell" Republicans strut their stuff

I see Rubio gaining momentum and experience
Bush is still Bush. He has the money and know how to actually win primaries.
Cruz will take the Teatard vote

Still a month to go before Iowa and Trump, Carson and Fiorina are burning their bridges with serious voters

Still a month to go before Iowa and Trump, Carson and Fiorina are burning their bridges with serious voters

Trump has one advantage...He simply has more money then the entire field put together.

Trump has one advantage...He simply has more money then the entire field put together.

All the money in the world won't change who he is

Trump has played his hand with low information Republicans who thrive on hate and racism

All the money in the world won't change who he is

Trump has played his hand with low information Republicans who thrive on hate and racism

You know, Trump being a billionaire may work against him.

On one hand, why send money to a billionaire? It makes no sense

On the other hand, How much is Trump willing to spend on his campaign? 100 mil? 200 mil? I doubt 500 million.

JakeAss, you know how hard it is to find a "KASICK" cartoon?....NO ONE has heard of him!

You can't win without Ohio based on the electorals republicans need to win the college. Do you ever think about that?
Vigilante does not think, he only emotes.

I was WRONG!!!! "Kasick" is only at 3%!!!!!!!

Kasich, Now Polling At 3%, Claims He's “Kinda Like Jesus ...
www.plunderbund.com/.../kasich-now-polling-at-3-claims-hes-kinda-lik...
Nov 4, 2015 - No other candidate, including the Bible babbling Kasich, tops 3 percent. Nine percent are undecided and 63 percent might change their mind.

And Trump lost one of four supporters in two weeks. And is going to get much worse.

Only low information voters are not familiar with Kasich. His record outshines any other candidate.
So Vagisil, you're admitting to the fact that the hard right consist of a high number of low information voters. Finally, you post something honest. Congratulations! :disbelief:

Only low information voters are not familiar with Kasich. His record outshines any other candidate.
So Vagisil, you're admitting to the fact that the hard right consist of a high number of low information voters. Finally, you post something honest. Congratulations! :disbelief:

ROTFLMAO... you LIE and expect me to take THAT BAIT?.... You're a bigger moron than even I thought you were!:ahole-1:

The far right consist of mostly people that hate government and want to abolish entire departments that make this a stronger country. They're idiots.

The far right consist of mostly people that hate government and want to abolish entire departments that make this a stronger country. They're idiots.

Trump is in favor of significantly higher infrastructure spending. Isn't that your infamous mantra? So, what's the problem?

Missourian, most of the far right conservatives? refuse to believe that Trump is a progressive statist or hypocritically are aware of it and don't care.

Yes, like education!

Trump is in favor of significantly higher infrastructure spending. Isn't that your infamous mantra? So, what's the problem?

I think that is a good idea! ;) Hopefully, he's also for making a economic case for asteroid mining and colonization of space.

Forum List

Back