Stand up and be counted ...

Are anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posters overwhelmingly ...

• Pro-Trump

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Anti-Trump

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
I know it's too early to come out and say you hate Jews. But, it's much safer to be overtly 'anti-Zionist'.

So, within your safe space, stand up and let everyone know where you stand.

Im against Jewish Nazis, I like good Jews though. Breitbart is owned by Jews and they are nazis. They hate Gypsies Muslim and Gypsy Gangs Battle For Supremacy on Streets of Europe - Breitbart

Eventhough they do have a point, criminal gangs should be executed and they are shame for law abiding roma. But if someone reports crimes of one ethnic group usually they are racist, like posting how blacks are criminal usually it is a racist, doesnt need to be racist but usually it is.

You don't really see a lot of anti-Israel/Jewish posters around, but this anti-AIPAC poster seems indifferent, Trump-wise.

chosenlobbyists.jpg

Right off hand, I would say that 90% of the anti-Semites here are leftists and 10% either white supremacist/Nazi, or just paranoid schizophrenics .

As to the revolting creature's views towards Trump, the anti-Semitic leftist filth certainly hates him, while it's difficult to know what the nut jobs like cnelson might think.

Right off hand, I would say that 90% of the anti-Semites here are leftists and 10% either white supremacist/Nazi, or just paranoid schizophrenics .

As to the revolting creature's views towards Trump, the anti-Semitic leftist filth certainly hates him, while it's difficult to know what the nut jobs like cnelson might think.
You admit you can't understand my thinking (when I get around to it, I'll put out a version with lots of pictures), but then insult my thinking. LOL. Lame.

You admit you can't understand my thinking (when I get around to it, I'll put out a version with lots of pictures), but then insult my thinking. LOL. Lame.

The First Gulf War was fought because Iraq got ahold of Kuwait's oil supply. The Second Gulf War wasn't necessary though, and lobbyists for Israel probably did advocate for it, though oil and revenge played heavily into the reasons as well.

I know it's too early to come out and say you hate Jews. But, it's much safer to be overtly 'anti-Zionist'.

I think you can criticize Israel's policies legitimately, as you would any other nation, but I'm more and more convinced that "anti-Zionism" has become the politically palitble way to hide anti-semitism.

You don't really see a lot of anti-Israel/Jewish posters around, but this anti-AIPAC poster seems indifferent, Trump-wise.

chosenlobbyists.jpg

Like clockwork, the IslamoNazi takes the bait.

1IldBgg.gif

I think you can criticize Israel's policies legitimately, as you would any other nation, but I'm more and more convinced that "anti-Zionism" has become the politically palitble way to hide anti-semitism.
:udaman:

:udaman:

Usually when you start hearing talks of "God's chosen".... and then it veers into world and media domination - it's a dead giveaway because it almost always seems to go there...

The First Gulf War was fought because Iraq got ahold of Kuwait's oil supply. The Second Gulf War wasn't necessary though, and lobbyists for Israel probably did advocate for it, though oil and revenge played heavily into the reasons as well.
Oil? Where is it? Revenge? For kicking Saddam's ass in the first Iraq war? No, the Iraq war catastrophe was all about Israel. Had there been no Jews in the United States, there would have been no war. No ISIS. No thousands of dead Americans and millions of dead Iraqis.

Oil? Where is it? Revenge? For kicking Saddam's ass in the first Iraq war? No, the Iraq war catastrophe was all about Israel. Had there been no Jews in the United States, there would have been no war. No ISIS. No thousands of dead Americans and millions of dead Iraqis.
Dick Cheney is a Jew?

I already admitted that Jewish lobbyists played a part in the Second Gulf War. But Bush 2 wanted to finish the job that his father started. And Saddam did attempt to assassinate Bush 1 during Clinton's presidency. As for oil, it was no secret that Vice-President Cheney had a contract going with the Halburton oil company.

Dick Cheney is a Jew?
Who is Dick Cheney? The architects of the Iraq war were Doug Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, and Richard Perle, all Jews. They used phony "evidence" supplied almost certainly by Mossad through treasonous elements within the US intelligence services. Though the rest of the US intelligence community (and British and French intelligence) were united in their disavowal of the Mossad "evidence", the Jewish controlled press refused to give them a voice, choosing instead to highlight the Israeli line while repeatedly framing the debate in terms of 9/11. Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman and other warmongering Jews in the media beat the war drums relentlessly. When a Senate inquiry was held after the fact, the committee found that, yes, Feith, Perle, and Wolfowitz did lie us into war, but, opined committee chairman Senator Carl Levin as he let the vermin walk, it didn't rise to the level of a crime. Four million dead Iraqis--two thirds of a Holocaust--not a crime.

Dick Cheney is a Jew?
Who is Dick Cheney? The architects of the Iraq war were Doug Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, and Richard Perle, all Jews. They used phony "evidence" supplied almost certainly by Mossad through treasonous elements within the US intelligence services. Though the rest of the US intelligence community (and British and French intelligence) were united in their disavowal of the Mossad "evidence", the Jewish controlled press refused to give them a voice, choosing instead to highlight the Israeli line while repeatedly framing the debate in terms of 9/11. Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman and other warmongering Jews in the media beat the war drums relentlessly. When a Senate inquiry was held after the fact, the committee found that, yes, Feith, Perle, and Wolfowitz did lie us into war, but, opined committee chairman Senator Carl Levin as he let the vermin walk, it didn't rise to the level of a crime. Four million dead Iraqis--two thirds of a Holocaust--not a crime.

Cheney and Powell fought for years over this issue way before the Jews got involved.
Cheney wanted to make lots of moolah and so surrounded himself with other money hungry people.
Too bad there are money hungry non-Jews in this world.

Vice-President Cheney had a contract going with the Halburton oil company
Also not part of the debate in Congress. The Iraq War blunder wasn't about terrorism. It wasn't about Dick Cheney's bank account. It wasn't to steal oil. It wasn't so George W Boob could avenge anyone or "finish" any job. The argument was Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of a terrorist--none of which was true. Do you want to hear the real reason Israel and US Jews duped us into attacking a country that posed zero threat to us?

Vice-President Cheney had a contract going with the Halburton oil company
Also not part of the debate in Congress. The Iraq War blunder wasn't about terrorism. It wasn't about Dick Cheney's bank account. It wasn't to steal oil. It wasn't so George W Boob could avenge anyone or "finish" any job. The argument was Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of a terrorist--none of which was true. Do you want to hear the real reason Israel and US Jews duped us into attacking a country that posed zero threat to us?
Please tell us the truth.
And don't forget the detail that it was totally driven by the JOOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back