Squatters Rights In NYC Are A Great Way For Democrats To Lock Us Down

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Did you hear about the woman in NY that was arrested for removing squatters from her home and changing the locks?

What a great way for Democrats to house their new voters.

Just tell them to look thru neighborhoods for vacant homes. You know, homes where nobody is home because they're at work or on vacation.

Right now criminals have more rights than you do, if you live in a city controlled by Democrats. Don't go on a vacation because there's a pretty good chance that you'll come home and discover that the home you work and slaved for is occupied by 20 illegal migrants who can't speak English.

Does anyone remember what happened when Russia went communist.

Sure, people went to work and came home only to find people camped out in their homes and discovering that they no-longer have a home.

Venezuelan tells everyone to come to America and take people's homes.

Last edited:
Did you hear about the woman in NY that was arrested for removing squatters from her home and changing the locks?

Just tell them to look thru neighborhoods for vacant homes. You know, homes where nobody is home because they're at work or on vacation.

Right now criminals have more rights than you do, if you live in a city controlled by Democrats. Don't go on a vacation because there's a pretty good chance that you'll come home and discover that the home you work and slaved for is occupied by 20 illegal migrants who can't speak English.

Sure, people went to work and came home only to find people camped out in their homes and discovering that they no-longer have a home.

Everything I posted is true.

Why is this a conspiracy theory?

NYC woman moved into rabbi's home and refuses to leave​

In the case of Rabbi Meyer Leifer, 90, he simply gave Roselee Moskowitz, 67, a place to live when she found herself temporarily homeless during the pandemic. She then just stayed and refused to leave. Mosokowitz reportedly occupies the rabbi's living room and sits on his couch watching his television.

Can this really be happening in America?

Has our ultra lib legal system gone that far to the dogs?

Conspiracy Theory?????

My mom's house is currently unoccupied so I go up there every day and check both it and the outbuildings for signs of illegal occupation and/or theft.

Virginia has very strong property rights laws (squatters get arrested) but it's a damn shame a man even has to worry about such shit.

This is scary stuff for republicans who own a house that can be invaded by squatters

This is Not a conspiracy!! The landlady was ARRESTED for trying to change the locks and keep out squatters.

Might be better off shooting them as home invaders than calling the cops

My mom's house is currently unoccupied so I go up there every day and check both it and the outbuildings for signs of illegal occupation and/or theft.

Virginia has very strong property rights laws (squatters get arrested) but it's a damn shame a man even has to worry about such shit.
The left is trying to anchor us down so we can't go anywhere.
They want to create a problem which will make their 15 min cities (like the ones they have in China) a reasonable solution to a problem they created on purpose.

So if you have to do all of your voting by mail (because you're afraid to leave your home) so be it.
An end to a means.
Fossil-fuels make high-speed travel possible.....and they want to keep us from traveling.
They can get in their jets and go anywhere they want any time they want, but we're slaves. We don't deserve the right to travel, according to the left.

They don't like oil, private gun ownership, Christians, and straight White people.

Why do you think they're against all of the above?

Because all of the above stands in their way.

And what does the left want in America?

Why do they want to bring millions of illegals into our country?

White 6. Liberals don't like anything that doesn't fit into their ideology.

Anything they haven't heard about or even thought about is just a conspiracy theory to them.
I cant see the reasoning for that

I cant see the reasoning for that
Sure. But this is the way people who support Democrats think.

All they need is a target (Trump) supplied by the leftist media and they can rationalize every silly thing that Democrats spew in the MSM.

Anything else is fakenews to them.

Everything I posted is true.

Why is this a conspiracy theory?
I live here in Maine? We had a rental house- the squatter-sat there for 3 years! my ol man died-thanks to the dems and the covid? legally- we couldn't touch him! he didn't pay rent for 3ears!
he had 3 pit bulls sheeting all over my clean house! in cages.... it was a nightmare!

I live here in Maine? We had a rental house- the squatter-sat there for 3 years! my ol man died-thanks to the dems and the covid? legally- we couldn't touch him! he didn't pay rent for 3ears!
he had 3 pit bulls sheeting all over my clean house! in cages.... it was a nightmare!
And the libs can't wait to start taking Trump's properties so they can start shitting all over them.

Forum List

Back