How long before Govt Demands People house illegals?

Not That Guy

Dec 21, 2023
Nazi York
This is something no one is asking, but surely is going to become an issue. Right now the government is 'asking' people to open their homes to house illegal aliens in their homes. Since not a lot of people are taking up the government on this 'offer' how long before the government begins demanding you house X amount of aliens? After all, you and your wife live in a 4 bedroom house with no kids. You can house at least 4 illegals! And you will do it, or the government will penalize you.

Own a 'vacation' home? That means you can house even more. They may try to entice you with a break on your property taxes ect. Sooner or later though, they will begin demanding you open your home to illegals.

The other issue not being discussed, is that once a person establishes residency (typically 30 days at a particular address) now you must get the courts involved to formally evict the illegal from your home.

This is something no one is asking, but surely is going to become an issue. Right now the government is 'asking' people to open their homes to house illegal aliens in their homes. Since not a lot of people are taking up the government on this 'offer' how long before the government begins demanding you house X amount of aliens? After all, you and your wife live in a 4 bedroom house with no kids. You can house at least 4 illegals! And you will do it, or the government will penalize you.

Own a 'vacation' home? That means you can house even more. They may try to entice you with a break on your property taxes ect. Sooner or later though, they will begin demanding you open your home to illegals.

The other issue not being discussed, is that once a person establishes residency (typically 30 days at a particular address) now you must get the courts involved to formally evict the illegal from your home.
the constitution only says that i can not quarter soldiers in your home. says nothing about illegals.

when the commie obama put the homeless in your house you did not object, did you?

Found out Henn county in MN was housing illegals around the burbs and of course the press kept silent about it. Couple hotels in a business district in Brooklyn Park with bus stops out side them that suddenly had regular riders when before there had been none. Locoal news finally outed em.

Yep....it's coming

My mom's home is sitting empty now (she passed) while I get it cleaned out to be sold.

It would be just my luck to show up and it and the outbuildings be "occupied" by illegal invaders.

Condolences to you and good luck with the other issue.

It's not so bad in my AO, if there is no lease they get moved along....Signs of forced entry, they get sent to jail.

I made sure to tell the neighbors to call me if they see anyone there that should not be.
I was on the thought process of them just finding a vacant house ..

/——/ Or 11 months if Dementia Joe steals the election again.

You people are so much damn fun. I have the MAGA morons telling me this shit and on a different forum the Biden bozos are telling me that Trump will take away my freedom to travel outside of the country.

Two sides, one coin.

You people are so much damn fun. I have the MAGA morons telling me this shit and on a different forum the Biden bozos are telling me that Trump will take away my freedom to travel outside of the country.

Two sides, one coin.
Well if the digital dollar becomes a reality all money related activities will become granted privileges. Just ask the Canadian Truckers.

They scan social media for houses for rent, move in, change the locks and you have no recourse but to wait on the court system to try to get your property back...
Vote for Trump, vote out illegals. They are destroying our country...
In Texas they could be shot.

Two sides, one coin.
No, that would be the WEF. They have already told us of their plan to prevent travel outside of your 15 minute ghetto. Trump is the only one that wants to stop it. Let him stop it...

Well if the digital dollar becomes a reality all money related activities will become granted privileges. Just ask the Canadian Truckers.

No, that would be the WEF. They have already told us of their plan to prevent travel outside of your 15 minute ghetto.

Do you all find it hard to get out of bed in the morning living your lives in a constant of fear like this?

Not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back