Some of the most Obnoxious signs at the march for our lives rally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-3-25_7-49-52.png

Demonstrators flooded the streets of Washington, D.C., Saturday following a recent spate of school shootings with signs opposing everything from the Second Amendment to the National Rifle Association to the millions of Americans who own guns.

Activists carried poster boards at March For Our Lives rallies across the country suggesting lawmakers ban guns like they “ban boobs.” Activists were also distraught that guns supposedly have more rights than their uteruses. The rallies come after a Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that killed 17 people.

View image on Twitter

Benny

✔@bennyjohnson

I asked her who “bans” boobs.
She said “I could not just go around flashing people right now.”
Are you in support of decriminalizing public nudity?
“Yes,” she said, “Ban guns - legalize nudity.” #marchforpurlives

12:34 PM - Mar 24, 2018

“Guns shouldn’t have more rights than my uterus,” another activist wearing a “Fuck Trump” pin scrawled on a white piece of paper, while another demonstrator held up a sign lamenting what she believes is the U.S.’ lack of background checks: “My Muslim uncle gets more background checks than a gun.”

Katie Schubauer@Katie_Schubauer

Signs from the #MarchForOurLives

12:20 PM - Mar 24, 2018

Others preferred to take their anger out on the NRA and gun owners. “There’s no such thing as a good guy with a gun,” one rally-goer at the Washington, D.C., march wrote on a sign. The D.C. rally comes less than a week after a school resource officer used a gun to stop a potential school shooter at a high school in St. Mary’s County, Md.

Amber Randall@ARAND1990

Survivors of mass shootings, including the one in Florida, rallied a whooping crowd at the D.C. crowd — “Welcome to the revolution,” said one student organizer, who also groused about how gun violence disproportionately affect black communities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As the HYPOCRITES STAND PROUD and so out of it they don't see how retarded they are and the very hypocrites they are.

AND WE CAN BET OUR LIVES SOME WHERE IT WILL COME OUT THESE KIDS WERE OFFERED CRAP YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE.

THESE KIDS DIDN'T SUDDENLY GET TOGETHER TO DO THIS THEY'RE TO FKN STUPID TO ORGANIZE SOMETHING THIS HUGE.

THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT POLITICS.........

THE SHOOTING DID NOT LEAD THEM INTO THIS EITHER.........

aND THIS IS HOW THEY TEACH THE KIDS, THIS IS HOW LEFTY LOONS TEACH THEIR KIDS THEY ARE THE ADULTS, THEY ARE THE CHILDREN.

THE DAY WE LET A BUNCH OF CLUELESS KIDS DICTATE OUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS , THIS COUNTRY IS IN HUGE TROUBLE.

upload_2018-3-25_8-8-39.png

Last edited:
The woman who had the no good person has a gun sign. Did she realize that their security had guns. Lol, they are a bunch of idiots.

• Banned
The woman who had the no good person has a gun sign. Did she realize that their security had guns. Lol, they are a bunch of idiots.

They don't even realize wtf planet they are on LOL

upload_2018-3-25_8-6-42.png

The part where the organizer comes up and tried to tell the people they don't want protestors talking to counter-protestors on video was classic.

They are brave ... Demonstrate courage, and intelligence.
Unless of course they have to actually explain what it is they think to someone in their own words.

It did have one guy protesting that was at least able to make some sense.

I thank her for letting the rest of us know how far it is that her brain train does not travel. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!!

Holly

P.S. I have two words for her: "Choo! Choo!"

Love the one about the Tide pods
Yet the children representing you, started the trend.

Seems guns are much more dangerous

Even kids understand it
So is texting and driving, and so is testifying against Hillary. Fact is if the gun laws already on the books were used. The shooter wouldn't of gotten the gun. Nobody mentions that little fact.

Isn't it amazing no matter what you tell sheep it never sinks in.

I thank her for letting the rest of us know how far it is that her brain train does not travel. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!!

Holly

P.S. I have two words for her: "Choo! Choo!"
I know I'm sure if her life was in danger and a guy with a gun turned the situation around, so would view on the situation.

Forum List

Back