Legacy MSM ignores tens to hundreds of thousands in "March for Life"

None of the Friday evening or Saturday morning news shows on ABC, NBC, or CBS covered the 51st annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., which saw tens of thousands of pro-life protesters flood the nation’s capital.

What's odd is that tons of smaller leftist protests are given front page/headline priority.

Well, it's not odd. We know that leftist Legacy media is pro-abortion, so a pro-life rally will not be in their interest to mention. These are activists, not journalists.
What protests are you referring too.

Many think the ruling was correct.

Yes, you do want to control women's bodies.

You want them to be responsible and you want to politicians to dictate to doctors the best care for women. Both are aspects of control.
Women have a choice they make a choice to engage in sex with a man. Then are the final arbiters of death that is a special right not enumerated to them period. Men share the same responsibility, the difference being that child which is equally his, can be murdered without his input, that is unequal protection under the law what I want is for people to be responsible.

None of the Friday evening or Saturday morning news shows on ABC, NBC, or CBS covered the 51st annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., which saw tens of thousands of pro-life protesters flood the nation’s capital.

What's odd is that tons of smaller leftist protests are given front page/headline priority.

Well, it's not odd. We know that leftist Legacy media is pro-abortion, so a pro-life rally will not be in their interest to mention. These are activists, not journalists.
Actually, they probably wondered why they were still bothering to do it.

They got what they wanted. Roe has been overturned and people are angry.

Like a dog who chases a car finally catching the car. It is not going well.

Women have a choice they make a choice to engage in sex with a man. Then are the final arbiters of death that is a special right not enumerated to them period. Men share the same responsibility, the difference being that child which is equally his, can be murdered without his input, that is unequal protection under the law what I want is for people to be responsible.

His body isn't going to be distorted by an unwanted pregnancy. That's why he gets no say.

Fetuses aren't people, so they can't be murdered.

His body isn't going to be distorted by an unwanted pregnancy. That's why he gets no say.

This a just a bullshit argument. Everyone involved in making the baby had choices. It's not some mystery how a woman gets pregnant. You can't get pregnant by accident. No woman has ever tripped and fallen on some guy's cock and gotten pregnant.

Fetus is just a stage of life. No different than baby, infant, toddler, child, teenager, young adult, adult, middle aged, elderly. It's just a descriptor for a stage in a human being's lifecycle. So when does the life inside the womb get their rights? When does it become a "life"?

That is such utter B.S the man and woman make the decision to engage in sex, biology is the reason she carries the child, you know science. All i see is how strong, and independent women are, equal, yet in childbearing they suddenly become frail, and weak, and put upon, sorry not buying it. It is just an excuse to give women the power to murder their unborn because they and the man couldn't keep it in their pants. The man it not receiving equal protection

It was unenumerated until SCOTUS overturned 50 years of precedent.

It's not murder if it's legal.

Yes, I am familiar with the right's justification of controlling women's bodies.

What is the problem? Roe v Wade was overturned. It's a state right like most Republicans have always wanted. Why are there so many still complaining?

You have already won..

What is it then? The point of the abortion is to killing the baby so.....
Fetuses aren't babies.

This a just a bullshit argument. Everyone involved in making the baby had choices. It's not some mystery how a woman gets pregnant. You can't get pregnant by accident. No woman has ever tripped and fallen on some guy's cock and gotten pregnant.
Yes, it would be nice if women ONLY had sex with men who are good husband material, but real world, they don't. Women make bad relationship choices and contraception fails. So that's why you have abortion, and we will have abortion no matter what kinds of laws you put on the books.

I give you, The Philippines. They have the kinds of laws you want, but Filipinas are having more abortions than American women with only a third of our population. (Mostly because they don't have access to other forms of contraception.) Women leave their dead fetuses on the steps of churches.

Fetus is just a stage of life. No different than baby, infant, toddler, child, teenager, young adult, adult, middle aged, elderly. It's just a descriptor for a stage in a human being's lifecycle. So when does the life inside the womb get their rights? When does it become a "life"?
When a birth certificate is issued by the state. That's when the Census Bureau counts you and that's when the IRS allows you to be used as a tax deduction.

That is such utter B.S the man and woman make the decision to engage in sex, biology is the reason she carries the child, you know science. All i see is how strong, and independent women are, equal, yet in childbearing they suddenly become frail, and weak, and put upon, sorry not buying it. It is just an excuse to give women the power to murder their unborn because they and the man couldn't keep it in their pants. The man it not receiving equal protection

I don't see them as being weak or put upon.

They are making a choice that you don't like. I'm not fond of it either, but it's still their choice to make, and the alternatives you propose won't work.

If you guys can't successfully ban drugs or guns or alcohol during prohibition, why do you think you can successfully outlaw abortion?

Fetuses aren't babies.
And babies arent toddlers or teenagers. You're just naming different parts of a human life cycle and acting like that means something.
Yes, it would be nice if women ONLY had sex with men who are good husband material, but real world, they don't. Women make bad relationship choices and contraception fails. So that's why you have abortion, and we will have abortion no matter what kinds of laws you put on the books.

What are the chances of a woman getting pregnant if she doesnt have sex?

What are the chances if she does have sex but uses birth control, only has sex when she isnt in the fertile 10 days of the month, makes the man wear a condom and pull out before ejaculation?

I give you, The Philippines. They have the kinds of laws you want, but Filipinas are having more abortions than American women with only a third of our population. (Mostly because they don't have access to other forms of contraception.) Women leave their dead fetuses on the steps of churches.
When a birth certificate is issued by the state. That's when the Census Bureau counts you and that's when the IRS allows you to be used as a tax deduction.
US women dont have the excuse that they don't have access to contraception. It's cheap, widely accessible and you can even get it for free if you cant afford it.

But all that aside the main objection to abortion is the fact that you are killing a human being. None of what you've posted here changes that.

And babies arent toddlers or teenagers. You're just naming different parts of a human life cycle and acting like that means something.
It does. You don't legally exist until you are born.
What are the chances of a woman getting pregnant if she doesnt have sex?

What are the chances if she does have sex but uses birth control, only has sex when she isnt in the fertile 10 days of the month, makes the man wear a condom and pull out before ejaculation?
Why do I get the feeling you don't get laid very often?

US women dont have the excuse that they don't have access to contraception. It's cheap, widely accessible and you can even get it for free if you cant afford it.
They can also get abortions.

All contraception has its drawbacks. Some of them are difficult to find or employ if you are in the moment. Others mess with your body. And nearly all of them except condoms require the woman to take action. If contraception and birth was left up to men, it would be a mess.

But all that aside the main objection to abortion is the fact that you are killing a human being. None of what you've posted here changes that.
Except-
Abortion is still legal in most of the country
In the parts it isn't, it's not charged as murder
We didn't charge people with murder when abortion WAS illegal before 1973
We don't investigate miscarriages as homicides
We don't count fetuses in the Census
We don't count fetuses as tax dependents.

Remind me again, what was Scott Peterson convicted of?
Being a shitty husband.

Because the ACTUAL evidence against him was bullshit. Hopefully the Innocence Project can straighten that out.

Also, there is evidence that the fetus was delivered before it was dumped in the ocean by whoever did that, so he wasn't convicted of feticide. The umbilical cord was neatly tied, indicating someone had tried to deliver it.

Estimated gestational age: Nine months, based on the crown to heel and the crown to rump measurement. However, the body was soft and decomposing. As tissues decompose, they tend to expand, and expanding tissues can affect the whole body. Peterson left the gestational age determination to Dr. Galloway, an anthropologist.

Live birth: Peterson could not rule out live birth.

(It gets confusing because the Doctor performing the autopsy was also named Peterson)

I don't see them as being weak or put upon.

They are making a choice that you don't like. I'm not fond of it either, but it's still their choice to make, and the alternatives you propose won't work.

If you guys can't successfully ban drugs or guns or alcohol during prohibition, why do you think you can successfully outlaw abortion?
The man it not receiving equal protection

It does. You don't legally exist until you are born.

So it's just geography for you. Inside the womb not killing a person, 1 second later outside the womb., murder. We are talking about less than 2 inches difference in space, that's what confers "personhood" to you.

Why do I get the feeling you don't get laid very often?

This is a compelling argument against not killing a human being. "You dont have sex very often" Have you graduated middle school yet? We are all pulling for you.....

They can also get abortions.

All contraception has its drawbacks. Some of them are difficult to find or employ if you are in the moment. Others mess with your body. And nearly all of them except condoms require the woman to take action. If contraception and birth was left up to men, it would be a mess.

So because your either too stupid, lazy or irresponsible the child has to die. Solid.

Except-
Abortion is still legal in most of the country
In the parts it isn't, it's not charged as murder
We didn't charge people with murder when abortion WAS illegal before 1973
We don't investigate miscarriages as homicides
We don't count fetuses in the Census
We don't count fetuses as tax dependents.

Im fine with changing that. Next.

Forum List

Back