Legacy MSM ignores tens to hundreds of thousands in "March for Life"

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
None of the Friday evening or Saturday morning news shows on ABC, NBC, or CBS covered the 51st annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., which saw tens of thousands of pro-life protesters flood the nation’s capital.

What's odd is that tons of smaller leftist protests are given front page/headline priority.

Well, it's not odd. We know that leftist Legacy media is pro-abortion, so a pro-life rally will not be in their interest to mention. These are activists, not journalists.

Because they know that hatewing media will more than cover it, they sponsored it.

None of the Friday evening or Saturday morning news shows on ABC, NBC, or CBS covered the 51st annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., which saw tens of thousands of pro-life protesters flood the nation’s capital.

What's odd is that tons of smaller leftist protests are given front page/headline priority.

Well, it's not odd. We know that leftist Legacy media is pro-abortion, so a pro-life rally will not be in their interest to mention. These are activists, not journalists.
Tens of hundreds? You mean thousands?

The article predicted 50 to 100 thousand.

The link says tens of thousands.

How many were actually there? Same as years past I am guessing.

Plenty of "leftist" news outlets showed this story. Why wouldn't they? It works as a Democrat campaign ad. This story can only help Democrats.

Tens of hundreds? You mean thousands?

The article predicted 50 to 100 thousand.

The link says tens of thousands.

How many were actually there? Same as years past I am guessing.

Plenty of "leftist" news outlets showed this story. Why wouldn't they? It works as a Democrat campaign ad. This story can only help Democrats.
Yes people who love killing babies vote democrat we know!

They also gave the Kari Lake bribe story a good leaving alone.

There are reasons that fewer and fewer people pay any attention to them.

When I lived in California, we went to the March for Life in San Francisco every year. On average over the years, there were about 50,000 people there annually. Zero media coverage, despite Market Street being shut down from the Civic Center all the way to the Ferry Building by the Bay Bridge. This is also where it became clear to me that the majority of the pro-life movement are women, which is a fact the death cult will never acknowledge. They enjoy the power they have over women way too much to face reality.

They also gave the Kari Lake bribe story a good leaving alone.

Is it really a story that the GOP tried to bribe Lake not to run since they know that she will kill their chance to win the seat?

No that is why I posted what I did, ya'll love ya some dead babies!
That is a common right wing misconception.

Supporting abortion right is not supporting dead babies.

It is simply an emotional plea by the right to justify wanting to control women's bodies.

I'm old. I have no skin in the game. My crux is dissolving 50 years of judicial precedence.

That is a common right wing misconception.

Supporting abortion right is not supporting dead babies.

It is simply an emotional plea by the right to justify wanting to control women's bodies.

I'm old. I have no skin in the game. My crux is dissolving 50 years of judicial precedence.
Why it was the wrong ruling and no we don't want control of womens bodies we want them to be responsible so they don't have to murder their offspring!

Why it was the wrong ruling and no we don't want control of womens bodies we want them to be responsible so they don't have to murder their offspring!
Many think the ruling was correct.

Yes, you do want to control women's bodies.

You want them to be responsible and you want to politicians to dictate to doctors the best care for women. Both are aspects of control.

Forum List

Back