Legacy MSM ignores tens to hundreds of thousands in "March for Life"

So it's just geography for you. Inside the womb not killing a person, 1 second later outside the womb., murder. We are talking about less than 2 inches difference in space, that's what confers "personhood" to you.

Actually, it's about pragmatism. No women is going to endure 9 months of pregnancy unless they really want a baby. A woman who doesn't usually takes care of it as soon as possible, long before the fetus is viable. So if that fetus moved those two inches it would die regardless.

This is a compelling argument against not killing a human being. "You dont have sex very often" Have you graduated middle school yet? We are all pulling for you.....
Naw, usually, when I see your level of misogyny, it often can be attributed to a lack of sex. Or as George Carlin once observed, "Ever notice people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck?"

So because your either too stupid, lazy or irresponsible the child has to die. Solid.
Yeah, I don't want a generation of kids raised by parents who don't want them. The prisons are full of those.

the Crime rate dropped 20 years after Roe. That's not a coincidence!

Im fine with changing that. Next.
Right, that's why we don't let religious fanatics make laws.

Let's take a simple one, investigating every miscarriage, some 750,000 of them, as potential homicides.

Can't just take the OB/GYN's word for it, because that guy was performing abortions last week.

You'd have to throw HIPAA out the damned window.

So police that can barely resolve 25,000 actual homicides a year, are going to have to litigate 750,000 miscarriages and illicit abortions.

Being a shitty husband.

Because the ACTUAL evidence against him was bullshit. Hopefully the Innocence Project can straighten that out.

Also, there is evidence that the fetus was delivered before it was dumped in the ocean by whoever did that, so he wasn't convicted of feticide. The umbilical cord was neatly tied, indicating someone had tried to deliver it.

Estimated gestational age: Nine months, based on the crown to heel and the crown to rump measurement. However, the body was soft and decomposing. As tissues decompose, they tend to expand, and expanding tissues can affect the whole body. Peterson left the gestational age determination to Dr. Galloway, an anthropologist.

Live birth: Peterson could not rule out live birth.

(It gets confusing because the Doctor performing the autopsy was also named Peterson)

Your nutty conspiracy theory aside, he was convicted of two counts of murder. Two.

And the evidence showed Conor was born alive before he was killed.

But the only evidence against him was that he was a shitty husband who was stepping out on his wife.

So you think he was wrongly convicted? He didn't kill his wife and unborn baby?

Are you and OJ Simpson looking for the "real killer"?

So you think he was wrongly convicted? He didn't kill his wife and unborn baby?

Yes, I actually do.

First, the timeline is all screwed up. He would have had to work on a very tight timetable to kill her, clean up the house, move her from their home to his work, and then his work into the boat and into the harbor.

Secondly, absolutely no physical evidence. Anywhere. Not in the house, not in his car, not in his boat, not in his warehouse. No blood. no bits of flesh. Nothing. The only "physical" evidence was one strand of hair found in his workplace.

Third, there was a house break in on her block. The police never investigated the connection.

It seems a lot more probable that some burglers were spotted by her, and they killed or kidnapped her.

Actually, it's about pragmatism. No women is going to endure 9 months of pregnancy unless they really want a baby. A woman who doesn't usually takes care of it as soon as possible, long before the fetus is viable. So if that fetus moved those two inches it would die regardless.

It's convenience and geography then. We get to kill this human because of where it is and it's existence is currently inconvenient.
Naw, usually, when I see your level of misogyny, it often can be attributed to a lack of sex. Or as George Carlin once observed, "Ever notice people who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck?"

What exactly is misogynistic about my stance?

A baby in the womb is a human life. Taking a human life is wrong. Abortion kills the baby in the womb, therefore abortion is wrong.

How is that misogynistic exactly?

Yeah, I don't want a generation of kids raised by parents who don't want them. The prisons are full of those.

Adoption. It's a thing. Also people need to be more responsible.

the Crime rate dropped 20 years after Roe. That's not a coincidence!

So just kill the criminals, or possible criminals. Should we start fire bombing poor areas? Im sure the crime rate would drop substantially if we did.
Right, that's why we don't let religious fanatics make laws.

Who brought up religion?

Let's take a simple one, investigating every miscarriage, some 750,000 of them, as potential homicides.

Can't just take the OB/GYN's word for it, because that guy was performing abortions last week.

You'd have to throw HIPAA out the damned window.

So police that can barely resolve 25,000 actual homicides a year, are going to have to litigate 750,000 miscarriages and illicit abortions.

It's convenience and geography then. We get to kill this human because of where it is and it's existence is currently inconvenient.
Nope, we get to kill it because it's not a person and is a parasite in someone else's body.

What exactly is misogynistic about my stance?

A baby in the womb is a human life. Taking a human life is wrong. Abortion kills the baby in the womb, therefore abortion is wrong.

How is that misogynistic exactly?
That you think you have a right to dictate what happens in her womb.
Adoption. It's a thing. Also people need to be more responsible.
Why distort your body to benefit someone else?
I think people who have abortions are very responsible.
It's the ones who keep pumping out babies they expect the government to support them who are irresponsible.

So just kill the criminals, or possible criminals. Should we start fire bombing poor areas? Im sure the crime rate would drop substantially if we did.
Wow, so you want to save them until you murder them? I love Mormon Murder Fetishes.

Forum List

Back