So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

Your opinion is only valid for you, and means nothing else.

I have stated whether I am a vet on many other threads, as EC well knows.

My point with her is that she was a low grade enlisted veteran, because no one who knew what was going on would ever write like that.

If she briefed senior officers, she carried the chart board and served coffee and pastries, nothing else, in my opinion.

She is clueless about the ME as events unfolding now clearly demonstrate.

My point with her is that she was a low grade enlisted veteran, because no one who knew what was going on would ever write like that.

If she briefed senior officers, she carried the chart board and served coffee and pastries, nothing else, in my opinion.

I've been right and you wrong on everything about the ME ....just like you got the rank way wrong.

In fact dumbass, I bet you $2000 on your lie about my rank, but you're a coward and ran off as usual. You wanna bet I was the JCS intelligence rep in the nerve center of the Pentagon? I've got $2000. It's right on the DD214.

Of course you won't bet, you disgraceful, cowardly liar.

Now shut the fuck up with your lies because we all know you won't man up. And shut up with your inane, stupid, useless dribble about what's happening in the world...because you've been wrong about it all.

Jake: "I have stated whether I am a vet on many other threads, as EC well knows.

If she briefed senior officers, she carried the chart board and served coffee and pastries, nothing else, in my opinion."

First of all, I was a commissioned officer, moron.

Do you know what that is?

Are you the one that was a low grade enlisted veteran?

I don't know what you were, but you probably got people killed you pathological liar. I'm surprised you weren't fragged.

Quite the opposite. Dear, you can post your DD Form 214 anytime you want here in the open, and we can see if you are what you claim. The JCS intelligence rep in the nerve center of the Pentagaon? A commissioned officer? No wonder we never won the war if we were depending of folks like you. :lol:

Foul language only reminds us that you are a poseur, nothing more.

Quite the opposite. Dear, you can post your DD Form 214 anytime you want here in the open, and we can see if you are what you claim. The JCS intelligence rep in the nerve center of the Pentagaon? A commissioned officer? No wonder we never won the war. :lol:

Foul language only reminds us that you are a poseur, nothing more.

You mean with my name and social security number on it???

And you claim to work in a career that deals with security????

No wonder there were so many military setbacks.

Please, keep talking. I could probably completely destroy your lying, incompetent ass for good in this thread.

You cough up $2000 to back up your lie and I'll send it to someone in management here that can be trusted to keep it confidential.

I'm waiting.

Crickets

Anyone that suggests a veteran put their social security and all other personal data out on the internet has got to be the most worthless fucking piece of shit, Veteran or no Veteran.

But please keep imploding.

Were you an NCO? Officer? I ask because now I really worry about the people that served under your pathetic, incompetent ass.

Foul language???

Surely you were never on the front lines, Fakey.

Thanks for confirming that too.

Since I am not what you are, lying and incompetent in an asshat way, I don't mind having made you my chew toy. If you indeed were the personage you insist, then indeed our nation was in poor hands, because you would have been appointed by someone even more incompetent than you.

I knew commanders who never used foul language, and so did you.

Since I am not what you are, lying and incompetent in an asshat way, I don't mind having made you my chew toy. If you indeed were the personage you insist, then indeed our nation was in poor hands, because you would have been appointed by someone even more incompetent than you.

I knew commanders who never used foul language, and so did you.

Dude, I just completely demolished you.

Only someone on lots of crack would think it was the other way around.

Well, we know you never had anything to do with special forces..............because all they do is cuss.....and my time in Iraq was spent working around a lot of former ones, so let me tell you, they would EEEEEEEEEEEEAT your wimpy ass for lunch.

Those are the folks that did the heavy lifting, along with Marines and Infantry.....so it's obvious you were none of those.

Here's something I never tell anyone, but in my last assignment I was rated by a 1 star general, then endorsed by the J-3 and the J-2.

I'm talking THE J-2 and J-3, as in three star generals you miserable fuck.

So take your lies and your opinions and stick them up your ass.

I've just mopped you up.

And one more thing...I have no respect for someone that claims foul language is the biggest sin of man yet goes around lying, attacking, slandering, telling vets to put their social security out for the world to see....the list is long......you're one messed up person who's got all your priorities wrong.

You talk in HYPERBOLIC
LANGUAGE you goose! Where did I say foul language was the worst sin of man, you goose?

My primary mission for you is to continue revealing you for the sack of silly foolery that you are. My goodness.

Oooooh, you make me tremble. :lol:
Then I guess it's a good thing you're retired, softie :lol:
:lol: I was invalided out on service injury, my friend, which gave me a decent disability and lifetime medical care, other than $8 monthly for my prescriptions.
That's fine. But I wonder why you would share that with lowly ol' me....

Thus R.D. has nothing to offer about veterans at all.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

Insulting someone's military service is in bad form. But being a veteran isn't a force field against being fairly cirticized if you say something stupid. And frankly, caring what a sillyvillian says shoulda been soemthing you got over in basic when you DI or CC was screaming in your face. :)

You can fake your rank or fake your combat experience and still be a Vet. Kerry showed left wingers how to do it and get away with it. It's not against the law to portray yourself as a Vet if you aren't a Veteran unless you receive compensation. This is an international forum and posters are obviously aware of their own lifetime experience. If you feel intimidated and feel the need to whine because of petty insults you need to find a different venue for your opinions.

Forum List

Back