So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

Anyone that suggests a veteran put their social security and all other personal data out on the internet has got to be the most worthless fucking piece of shit, Veteran or no Veteran.

But please keep imploding.

Were you an NCO? Officer? I ask because now I really worry about the people that served under your pathetic, incompetent ass.
Oh...we know someone like that already, don't we? :D

And one more thing...I have no respect for someone that claims foul language is the biggest sin of man yet goes around lying, attacking, slandering, telling vets to put their social security out for the world to see....the list is long......you're one messed up person who's got all your priorities wrong.
Care for a tissue?

You can't expect everybody to agree with you because you claim to be a Veteran. Life just doesn't work that way. Frankly I'm suspect of people who feel the need to use a Military rank as their personal logo.

You can't expect everybody to agree with you because you claim to be a Veteran. Life just doesn't work that way. Frankly I'm suspect of people who feel the need to use a Military rank as their personal logo.
You are upset that I won't agree to your ignorant claim that PTSD should be a sole reason to lose ones rights without the use of a Judge and Court room.

If ANY poster does something worthy of an insult, it is going to happen. If your a pastor, should you be immune? Police officer? Doctor?

Go onto military related forums and see how many people use military symbols and pictures for their logo and in a lot of cases know one another personally. I know three guys on the USMB military forum who were in my unit at one time or another or I attend reunions with.

Posters who served honorably certainly should proudly display it in their avie, if they choose.

SeaBees.jpg

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

I can respect a veteran for his service to his country and yet disagree with him vehemently on the issues. In most cases, Vets are generally conservative so we generally agree (but not always). There are also a few Vets that somehow became liberal in their thinking so I don't mind insulting them from time to time. :death:

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

I think insulting anybody is poor form. If someone claims I'm not a vet, I just rack it up to an encounter with yet another asshole. Why be bothered by what someone like that thinks?

Anyone that suggests a veteran put their social security and all other personal data out on the internet has got to be the most worthless fucking piece of shit, Veteran or no Veteran

Just tape of piece of paper over the sensitive info. It's what I did. Like this. Of course, a few people here still kept declaring that I was a total fraud who forged it all, purely because they couldn't take it that was a proud liberal veteran who was kicking their ass.

Pennies_zps4092ca67.jpg

Forty years ago pop culture forced kids to spit on Veterans or they couldn't get laid. Since Vietnam has been shoved down American culture as a defeat instead of a victory the radical left has treated Vietnam Veterans as losers. Democrats and the radical left hate victory and freedom and they would rather treat Veterans as victims rather than heroes. Veterans who agree to be victims are the sad legacy of the greatest.

Forty years ago pop culture forced kids to spit on Veterans or they couldn't get laid. Since Vietnam has been shoved down American culture as a defeat instead of a victory the radical left has treated Vietnam Veterans as losers. Democrats and the radical left hate victory and freedom and they would rather treat Veterans as victims rather than heroes. Veterans who agree to be victims are the sad legacy of the greatest.

This is off topic, but in what way was Vietnam a victory?

This is off topic, but in what way was Vietnam a victory?
The loss was a political thing. Militarily we cleaned their clock. That's something people fail to understand. Same thing is happening now with Comrade Feld Marshall Obungle at the wheel.

I shrug it off. One of the reasons I served - besides staying out of jail for a juvenile offense - was so ignorant people will be free to say anything they wish about anybody.

I know that I served as does my wife, my family, and the US government. Anybody else doesn't matter.

I don't give a flyin' f*ck what people think of my "service". In fact, every November when people try to thank me for my "service" I just say "That's nice of you to say and I know you mean well but me chasin' wimmen all over the Pacific didn't do ANYTHING to protect your Freedoms".

:laugh:
Same here...Golden shellback 10 October 1978. That and five bucks will get you an overpriced coffee at Starbucks.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Your opinion is only valid for you, and means nothing else.

I have stated whether I am a vet on many other threads, as EC well knows.

My point with her is that she was a low grade enlisted veteran, because no one who knew what was going on would ever write like that.

If she briefed senior officers, she carried the chart board and served coffee and pastries, nothing else, in my opinion.

She is clueless about the ME as events unfolding now clearly demonstrate.
^^^^^^^^Jakey not attacking a veterans service

Forum List

Back