So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

I will continue to love this nation regardless of the left's loathing of same. I will continue to love this nation's veterans regardless of the left's loathing of same. Let them hate away. It's what they are, what they do, they hate. And we protect them, that's what we veterans stand for, that's what we agreed to do, and they hate us for it.

You gotta have a thin skin if you are wounded by petty insults on the forum. Right gunny?
Once again I wasn't insulted he accused another person of not being a vet. Whats wrong? Can't get anyone to agree with you that PTSD should lose their 2nd amendment rights?

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?
People insult vets here all the time. I'm a vet and have been insulted numerous times. I can handle it. Can you?
And I defend you every time it happens. We should shame people when they insult vets on this board.

I believe when people are confronted and told what they have done is wrong - in hurting another individual publicly - or defaming them somehow - is a way to wake them up - the LORD has led me to do it before. I would say be led by the Spirit on it but there is most definitely a need to speak out against evil - I agree with that thought. How else will they know? I don't want to destroy them or crush them beyond recovery but sometimes a bold rebuke is necessary to wake someone up!
Any spirit, Jeri, that leads you to insult a veteran's military service should be checked out.

Personally, I don't like all of this "Thank You for your service" that seems to be the rage today.

When someone says it to me......I just kind of nod my head and don't verbally reply.

I was drafted into the US Army 1970 during the heat of the Vietnam war. And have yet to see anything that it achieved. Or exactly how I was defending my country?

So I find the whole thing to be somewhat embarrassing. ...... :cool:

Thank you for your serv.....

Oooops!

military service doesn't put a person beyond reproach, or even beyond insult.

an asshole that used to (or perhaps still does) is still an asshole.

you also have to realize that we are on an anonymous message board, and that some people may be prone to lie, or even just exaggerate, about their importance and their history.

Personally, I don't like all of this "Thank You for your service" that seems to be the rage today.

When someone says it to me......I just kind of nod my head and don't verbally reply.

I was drafted into the US Army 1970 during the heat of the Vietnam war. And have yet to see anything that it achieved. Or exactly how I was defending my country?

Why embarassing?

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

I get it from dumbass libs on here all the time. It's a reflection of how little class many of them have.

We have seen to many folks insult others in the same way.

Of course, we have seen so-called vets attack so-called vets, too.

Just don't.

This from the person who first claimed for weeks I was never a vet and then switched to claiming I was a rank he knows I never was.

I used to hear it from Jakey several times a day....I still hear it from Candy ass every time she addresses me.

I just laugh about it. To me it's just a reflection of THEIR lack of class.

But I wanted to jump in here and point out your hypocrisy, Jake. You keep forgetting you keep contradicting yourself in writing.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The far right does it as well, EC.

I called you out because no one would have talked that way if they had been at the level you suggested you were You get the crap because you talk as if you know what you are talking about. No one would talk like you at the grades you suggest you were.

That is almost as bad to me as someone claiming they served.

So thank you for your service, Ms. Contradiction. :lol:

I will continue to love this nation regardless of the left's loathing of same. I will continue to love this nation's veterans regardless of the left's loathing of same. Let them hate away. It's what they are, what they do, they hate. And we protect them, that's what we veterans stand for, that's what we agreed to do, and they hate us for it.
I am glad that Westboro represents humans on the right political sphere..

And what do you do about Leftwing veterans who love this nation? Does your head explode? :blowup:

I called you out because no one would have talked that way if they had been at the level you suggested you were You get the crap because you talk as if you know what you are talking about. No one would talk like you at the grades you suggest you were.

IOW...I do it too, but I don't :rolleyes:

I make a point of thanking anti-war protestors for their service.

As to the OP, Mr. PC on steroids.

IOW, I called her out for pretending to be what she was not, a high grade officer who knew things.

She was neither. She was a low level clerk.

R. D., if you did not serve, you have nothing to offer here.

IOW, I called her out for pretending to be what she was not, a high grade officer who knew things.

And thank you R. D. and all the rest of us taxpayers who support us vets' pensions, disabilities, VA care and perks, and retirements. That is the best thanks because you nay sayers have to kick in anyway.

Uh-huh, sure Jake. You call the shots on speech rights now? Careful, your lefty is showing.

Thank you, Hossfly, and all you vets for serving.

How do you know how "someone at a certain level talks?????" I mirror the person I'm dealing with.

Also, I've been proven right on everything....the SOFA that Panetta has confirmed, now the NY Times on WMD.....

Where's your apology?

But here's what I really want to know. Are you a veteran or are you not?

Forum List

Back