So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

Personally, I don't like all of this "Thank You for your service" that seems to be the rage today.

When someone says it to me......I just kind of nod my head and don't verbally reply.

I was drafted into the US Army 1970 during the heat of the Vietnam war. And have yet to see anything that it achieved. Or exactly how I was defending my country?

So I find the whole thing to be somewhat embarrassing. ...... :cool:

I make a point of thanking anti-war protestors for their service.

As to the OP, Mr. PC on steroids.

Haven't had to many to thank over the last six years have you?
Wonder why?

Your mirrored yourself, EconChick.

When it comes to ME geopolitical points, you reveal your are clueless.

Did you see that the Turks attacked the Kurds?

BHO will not send in major combat ground units if the Arabs will not carry the load.

Can someone on this thread tell me whether Jake is a vet or not.

I can't seem to get an answer. Or maybe Jake told me and I forgot.

Personally, I don't like all of this "Thank You for your service" that seems to be the rage today.

When someone says it to me......I just kind of nod my head and don't verbally reply.

I was drafted into the US Army 1970 during the heat of the Vietnam war. And have yet to see anything that it achieved. Or exactly how I was defending my country?

BHO will not send in major combat ground units if the Arabs will not carry the load.

You're taking this thread off topic. (And I've been spot on about for policy).

Are you or are you not a vet?

The far right does it as well, EC.

I called you out because no one would have talked that way if they had been at the level you suggested you were You get the crap because you talk as if you know what you are talking about. No one would talk like you at the grades you suggest you were.

That is almost as bad to me as someone claiming they served.

So thank you for your service, Ms. Contradiction. :lol:
IOW...I do it too, but I don't :rolleyes:

IOW, I called her out for pretending to be what she was not, a high grade officer who knew things.

She was neither. She was a low level clerk.

R. D., if you did not serve, you have nothing to offer here.

Uh-huh, sure Jake. You call the shots on speech rights now? Careful, your lefty is showing.

Calling out goof balls like you and EC is limiting free speech?

Your points are goofy. You will be called out.

You're taking this thread off topic. (And I've been spot on about for policy).

Are you or are you not a vet?

You have been wrong from the get go, just as we have told you.

Now get on topic.

Thank you, Hossfly, and all you vets for serving.

I called you out because no one would have talked that way if they had been at the level you suggested you were You get the crap because you talk as if you know what you are talking about. No one would talk like you at the grades you suggest you were.

How do you know how "someone at a certain level talks?????" I mirror the person I'm dealing with.

Also, I've been proven right on everything....the SOFA that Panetta has confirmed, now the NY Times on WMD.....

Where's your apology?

But here's what I really want to know. Are you a veteran or are you not?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, let it be known for the record that I've asked Fakey over and over if he is a vet. And I've asked on many threads.

If you don't answer, Jake, I'm going to assume you're not.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?
People insult vets here all the time. I'm a vet and have been insulted numerous times. I can handle it. Can you?

This from the person that attacks smarterbear for his service all the time.

Look you dumb ass far lefties, not only are you constantly proven to be wrong....you lack an inner core....as can be seen by how you and Fakey just posted in this thread as consummate hypocrites.

Thanks for documenting is once again.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

I find it on par with all liberalism and ignorance. This forum, and our society, is rife with disrespect of the individual, of freedom, of service, and the like.

Thanks for serving Gunny!!

People insult vets here all the time. I'm a vet and have been insulted numerous times. I can handle it. Can you?

Look you dumb ass far lefties, not only are you constantly proven to be wrong....you lack an inner core....as can be seen by how you and Fakey just posted in this thread as consummate hypocrites.

who?

I will continue to love this nation regardless of the left's loathing of same. I will continue to love this nation's veterans regardless of the left's loathing of same. Let them hate away. It's what they are, what they do, they hate. And we protect them, that's what we veterans stand for, that's what we agreed to do, and they hate us for it.
And what do you do about Leftwing veterans who love this nation? Does your head explode? :blowup:
I had a plan bodecea . I would wean 'em from Liberalism by making them the point man.:wink_2:

Ok, let it be known for the record that I've asked Fakey over and over if he is a vet. And I've asked on many threads.

If you don't answer, Jake, I'm going to assume you're not.
well, we know what THAT'S worth. :D

who?

I will continue to love this nation regardless of the left's loathing of same. I will continue to love this nation's veterans regardless of the left's loathing of same. Let them hate away. It's what they are, what they do, they hate. And we protect them, that's what we veterans stand for, that's what we agreed to do, and they hate us for it.
And what do you do about Leftwing veterans who love this nation? Does your head explode? :blowup:
I had a plan bodecea . I would wean 'em from Liberalism by making them the point man.:wink_2:

LOL, that one made me fall out of my chair, Hoss!

Jake.....You trashed her service in the same thread you expressed insulting vets should "Just stop", in the same post you thanked her. Then told me I had nothing to offer on the assumption I haven't served.

Being honest is goofy to you, we get it

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Jake.....You trashed her service in the same thread you expressed insulting vets should "Just stop", in the same post you thanked her. Then told me I had nothing to offer on the assumption I haven't served.

Are you a vet too, RD? :)

Thank you, Hossfly, and all you vets for serving.

How do you know how "someone at a certain level talks?????" I mirror the person I'm dealing with.

Also, I've been proven right on everything....the SOFA that Panetta has confirmed, now the NY Times on WMD.....

Where's your apology?

But here's what I really want to know. Are you a veteran or are you not?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol:

You have nothing but goofiness to offer, the same as EconChick.

What she wants is immaterial, because her posting is to support neo-conservatism, a truly abominable policy.

I have to tell her nothing about my service at all.

Yes, I will continue to call you goof balls out.

Are you a vet too, RD? :)
No, I'm not. But my opinion regarding posters hypocrisy is still valid. Which is also why I never got involved in the back and forth btwn vets.

Forum List

Back