So who thinks insulting a veteran on these forums is poor form?

Your opinion is only valid for you, and means nothing else.

I have stated whether I am a vet on many other threads, as EC well knows.

My point with her is that she was a low grade enlisted veteran, because no one who knew what was going on would ever write like that.

If she briefed senior officers, she carried the chart board and served coffee and pastries, nothing else, in my opinion.

She is clueless about the ME as events unfolding now clearly demonstrate.
^^^^^^^^Jakey not attacking a veterans service

Correcting is not attacking, troop, as, if you served, you know.

Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

On this forum you are nothing more than a poster.

People lie. For all you know, I could be a big fat man, going by the name Carla. Your Retiredsgt SN means nothing to me. For all I know, you could be a big fat woman, who's only job was to raise 5 snotty children.

My point with her is that she was a low grade enlisted veteran, because no one who knew what was going on would ever write like that.

If she briefed senior officers, she carried the chart board and served coffee and pastries, nothing else, in my opinion.

You attacked her as a low grade enlisted vet. Any vets service is honorable wether they were low grade enlisted or not.

I was Navy for 22 yrs and do not address me as troop. You can address as Mate or Gunner

:lol: She aspired to pretend to more than what she claimed, Gunner.

Her language and apparent lack of knowledge clearly evidenced what she was doing.

Yes, her serving was an honorable thing. She must not cheapen it.

I was Navy for 22 yrs and do not address me as troop. You can address as Mate or Gunner
My parents were worried when my brother joined the Navy. They were convinced it meant he was gay.

My parents were worried when my brother joined the Navy. They were convinced it meant he was gay.
He could have been, look bodey joined the navy. Nice try tho Ravi

So the Navy does attract gay people....not that there's anything wrong with it.

Sure it does, The
lastdetail4.jpg
fags like to see us guys in those tight cracker Jacks.

Meh....I served for 6 years and I don't expect any special treatment. I could not care less about what some racist turd thinks of me......

Sure it does, The
lastdetail4.jpg
Those guys look totally gay. You aren't really disputing anything here.

Sure it does, The
lastdetail4.jpg
It must be the hats.

Forty years ago pop culture forced kids to spit on Veterans or they couldn't get laid. Since Vietnam has been shoved down American culture as a defeat instead of a victory the radical left has treated Vietnam Veterans as losers. Democrats and the radical left hate victory and freedom and they would rather treat Veterans as victims rather than heroes. Veterans who agree to be victims are the sad legacy of the greatest.

This is off topic, but in what way was Vietnam a victory?
The loss was a political thing. Militarily we cleaned their clock. That's something people fail to understand. Same thing is happening now with Comrade Feld Marshall Obungle at the wheel.

The last time I looked, it was videos of helicopters taking off from the US embassy as the NVA entered Saigon shown, not leaving the Russian embassy as ARVN troops entered Hanoi. But perhaps we have different ideas of what victory means.

military service doesn't put a person beyond reproach, or even beyond insult.

an asshole that used to (or perhaps still does) is still an asshole.

you also have to realize that we are on an anonymous message board, and that some people may be prone to lie, or even just exaggerate, about their importance and their history.

No - it doesn't. An asshole is still an asshole. But I think attacks on service are really low and reflect more on the attacker. If a person is an asshole there's plenty of other material to work with.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Forty years ago pop culture forced kids to spit on Veterans or they couldn't get laid. Since Vietnam has been shoved down American culture as a defeat instead of a victory the radical left has treated Vietnam Veterans as losers. Democrats and the radical left hate victory and freedom and they would rather treat Veterans as victims rather than heroes. Veterans who agree to be victims are the sad legacy of the greatest.

The loss was a political thing. Militarily we cleaned their clock. That's something people fail to understand. Same thing is happening now with Comrade Feld Marshall Obungle at the wheel.

The last time I looked, it was videos of helicopters taking off from the US embassy as the NVA entered Saigon shown, not leaving the Russian embassy as ARVN troops entered Hanoi. But perhaps we have different ideas of what victory means.
As I stated there was a shooting war and a political war. The helicopters leaving the Embassy was part of the politcal. As for the shooting war, at the Paris peace talks, N Vietnam was on the verge of accepting surrender. The Washington scum ruined that.

As I stated there was a shooting war and a political war. The helicopters leaving the Embassy was part of the politcal. As for the shooting war, at the Paris peace talks, N Vietnam was on the verge of accepting surrender. The Washington scum ruined that.

No, they weren't. I would agree that the leadership on our side was bad from the start, but the North was never on the verge of surrender. We were fighting against a mythical political ideology, they were fighting for their homeland. We never stood a chance. There was no victory there. The professional military did their job and did it well. I was proud to be part of it. But the military is a tool. You don't say a house that falls down during construction was a success because the hammers hit the nails well.

They were thinking of the Air Force.

I apologize for that. :)

I knew a lot of dipsticks when I was in but I can honor the service, it doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong about anything though.

Nothing gay about it. That's for dress, not every day use. It was quite warm too being wool and close fitting. You should see the dress whites. And better yet, try to keep the dress whites white! It was a bitch.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Asclepias insisted a man that claims to be a vet is not and insults him. Who thinks this is poor form? How would you feel if someone claimed you were not a vet as you claim?

If I may...

Why does anyone give a flying rhinoceros shit what some anonymous halfwit on some podunk internet message board thinks about them?

Forum List

Back