So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

Gee, that's hard...

But I guess it's obvious, isn't it...

Go ahead... It will save you money in the long run, when you don't have to pay for the deadbeats' "free shit"...

Gee, that's hard...

Go ahead... It will save you money in the long run, when you don't have to pay for the deadbeats' "free shit"...
You can't be a Republican. You can't be a Democrat. The third party ones suck as a rule.

Asking for a friend.

"I have this... uh, 'friend'..." :lol:

Why do you need to "join" any party? What's it get you?
Nah, I'm not. I don't even want to be living in this country in three years tbch. Largely due to the party named in the thread title, though the alternate one isn't much better in practice.

If you don't support corruption you can't be a Democrat.

Vote Republican and I'll be your friend.

Tea Party. If you're a democrat or republican and fed up with the political class of both parties and want government run according to the Constitution, the Tea Party is the only option I see. The republican party is having a struggle right now between conservatives and rinos. Conservatives have to win.

Tea Party. If you're a democrat or republican and fed up with the political class of both parties and want government run according to the Constitution, the Tea Party is the only option I see. The republican party is having a struggle right now between conservatives and rinos. Conservatives have to win.
The main thing I don't get about the Tea Party is why liberals accuse them of being old white guys afraid of change when the actual core demographic is younger women.

The main thing I don't get about the Tea Party is why liberals accuse them of being old white guys afraid of change when the actual core demographic is younger women.
The left lies. That's all you have to know. This is all a sick game to them.

Not true. The core is old white men

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe

"They tend to skew older: Three in four are 45 years old or older, including 29 percent who are 65 plus. They are also more likely to be men (59 percent) than women (41 percent)."

I think you read the wrong line or misunderstood what you were reading. Also my link is more recent.

k0hmaqrgweu4ndssko4ywq.gif

Gee, that's hard...

You can't be a Republican. You can't be a Democrat. The third party ones suck as a rule.

Asking for a friend.

"I have this... uh, 'friend'..." :lol:

Why do you need to "join" any party? What's it get you?
Nah, I'm not. I don't even want to be living in this country in three years tbch. Largely due to the party named in the thread title, though the alternate one isn't much better in practice.

of course that's stupid since the Republican party stands for freedom just as it did when Jefferson and Madison founded it in 1793. What do have against freedom??

Forum List

Back