Who Here Personally Sets Their Real Estate Value for Taxes, Loans and Insurance Value?

That has NOTHING to do with this case or the asshole Dem's claims of fraud. Swing and a miss loser, try and cry harder.
WHO do you think makes up for Trump's corruption.........DUMBASS.

Just like jitterbugs stealing from Walmart........WE do.

WHO do you think makes up for Trump's corruption.........DUMBASS.

Just like jitterbugs stealing from Walmart........WE do.
There's no corruption liar, this is business. But feel free to explain why I and other taxpayers had to bail out General Motors to the tune of $53 BILLION dollars. Then how Obama ignored the law and stole the assets from the lawful bond holders and gifted 30% of the company to the unions. Leaving bond holders with nothing.

OH SNAP! You are not capable of debating me boy, run along.

The banks are and were fine with Trump
The idiot vengeful know nothing judge has an agenda

This is where you are wrong.....they are not "know nothing." They know exactly what they are doing, they are destroying the law in order to get Trump....they know he didn't do anything wrong, but they are cloaking their persecution in the law.......

People have to understand....Trump is just a public example of what they are going to do going forward......everyone is now a target of this....

There's no corruption liar, this is business. But feel free to explain why I and other taxpayers had to bail out General Motors to the tune of $53 BILLION dollars. Then how Obama ignored the law and stole the assets from the lawful bond holders and gifted 30% of the company to the unions. Leaving bond holders with nothing.

Oh the Dem's ancestors felt that smack down. See how all the Dems ran and hid after.

Poor teabagger.

That was the last teabagger that was installed as president.

Bush announces $17.4 billion auto bailout

Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2008/12 › bush-ann...
Dec 19, 2008 — President George W. Bush stepped in Friday to keep America's auto industry afloat, announcing a $17.4 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler, ...

Attachments

• 1711815147114.png
    1711815147114.png
    263 bytes · Views: 0
Poor teabagger.

That was the last teabagger that was installed as president.

Bush announces $17.4 billion auto bailout

Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2008/12 › bush-ann...
Dec 19, 2008 — President George W. Bush stepped in Friday to keep America's auto industry afloat, announcing a $17.4 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler, ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/12/bush-announces-174-billion-auto-bailout-016740
GM bond holders with legal claims on GM assets, DEFRAUDED by Obama and the Democrats. Actual lawless fraud of the first order. We have to remind Democrats of their crimes. Sadly they were never prosecuted for this $53 BILLION dollars fraud.

Again, you lie! It's hilarious please continue. I have burst your Dem sheeple bubble and now you are losing your shit.
No, it's true. That's why you can't make any counterpoint and have degenerated once again into a quivering little toddler.

Trump pleaded poverty and complained that, should his properties be siezed and sold right away, he won't be able to recover.

Because we aren't talking the appraisal for a home, not the property where the loan was taken out.

We are talking FPOTUS#45's personal guarantee on the loan based on his net worth through 500 shell companies.

In your/our home buyer situation you have two things happening:
  1. The value of the property itself acting as collateral for the loan. That's why there is typically a down payment so that the collateral value exceeds the payoff value or the loan.
  2. The second factor is the interest * * RATE * * the lender will demand. In your/our case the lender is going to require things like pay slips, W-2's, X years tax returns, current balances on any financial accounts, etc. And of course the ever popular Credit Score.
FPOTUS#45's issue isn't the collateral value of the loan, his legal problems stem from - in his world - legal documents called "Statements of Financial Condition" showing his net worth as part of obtaining lower rates.

But of course many will ignore this difference to rage that FPOTUS#45 is the victim.

WW
I won't ignore the difference. I will state that such a difference does not change my counter-argument to the OP, which is that multi-billionaires are treated differently by banks than people with more typical income and assets. Not Donald Trump, specifically, but any multi-Billionaire, including George Soros, Bill Gates, and other heavy donors to the DNC.

Wealthy people value their assets one way for tax purposes, one way for sale purposes, one way for loan worthiness purposes, and other ways for any other purposes that would prompt them to tell someone what their property is worth. If the bank assumed (correctly) that Trump was a reliable debtor without checking out whether his personal worth as listed by his team was correct, that's a lick on them if the loan is defaulted.

Which it was not. Trump paid back in full with interest.

Answer this if you are able: Many posters on here like to imply that Trump is a failure in business with many bankruptcies and failures to pay people he partnered with or hired. The fact that the bank judged him a worthy loan risk and that he indeed paid back the loan lends the lie to such claims, correct?

Yes, Trump is the victim of selective prosecution at a level of intensity that I have not seen in my sixty plus years. Of course the real target is the voters who have the audacity to select a president not on the approved list of Republicrats that we are allowed to vote for.

That sounds like a question for whoever said that New York has a law in place and lets rich people not have a certified appraisal done.

Did the bank not know that Trump did not have a certified appraisal done? If that is your point? I really have no idea what your point is to be honest with you. Why don’t you just you know tell us what your point is.
Trump nor anyone rich or poor is required by law to provide appraisal to the lender

What about telling the DMV the value of a used car? I told them it was half the bluebook value, and they accepted it. Saved a bunch on the sales tax.

Does that count?
That is a very common practice and it is one of those rare cases in which a typical buyer/taxpayer can take advantage of the system.

If you put the car up for sale a month later, for the actual Blue Book value, could you be prosecuted for fraud? Maybe, but only if you were running for office against a person whose allies had the power to decide to prosecute you for something that no one else is ever prosecuted for.

Trump nor anyone rich or poor is required by law to provide appraisal to the lender
In what the rest of us call reality, Trump was indeed required to provide financial statements that contained property valuations.

He was also required to attest to the accuracy of these statements under penalty of law.

He chose to commit several felonies.

And what State lets you do that if yes.

Asking for a friend. Because I really want to understand this Trump accusation and “my friend” may want to move to your State if you don’t need to involve outside appraisals.

Leftists are tarded. To think these people laugh at flat earthers. They do that and everything else as they're told, because they cannot think for themselves.

Forum List

Back