So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

Asking for a friend.

it's called being awakened.

At first, it's a frightening prospect. Thoughts such as democracy being a sham and having no one in government representing you can be terrifying to say the least. But it is what it is. Most I fear are not emotionally and mentally capable of seeing reality for what it is and prefer to delude themselves instead.

Either way, I'm not sure it really matters.

Independent like me.

dear, independent means independent of brains and so cant decide if freedom is better than govt.

Do you understand??
Yes i understand you are an idiot. Does that enlighten you?
translation: as an indepemndent I lack the brains for substance
You cant even spell independent. Please dont talk about brains. Do you understand child?

Asking for a friend.

it's called being awakened.

At first, it's a frightening prospect. Thoughts such as democracy being a sham and having no one in government representing you can be terrifying to say the least. But it is what it is. Most I fear are not emotionally and mentally capable of seeing reality for what it is and prefer to delude themselves instead.

Nah, I've known that literally since I was about eight.

100% stupid and liberal of course. The choice we make between freedom and govt is all that matters in the course of human history!!
Economics isn't the only issue of importance.

Independent like me.

dear, independent means independent of brains and so cant decide if freedom is better than govt.

Do you understand??
You cant even spell independent. Please dont talk about brains. Do you understand child?
I follow Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman. Does the illiterate independent have the IQ to object to their conservative ideas??

Independent like me.

Do you understand??
I follow Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman. Does the illiterate independent have the IQ to object to their conservative ideas??
Great. You admit to being a follower. How sad for you.

in·de·pend·ent
ˌindəˈpendənt/
adjective.
  1. free from outside control; not depending on another's authority.

Forum List

Back