So what party do you join if you're basically a Democrat but don't support corruption?

Independent means you have enough brains NOT to march in lockstep partisan idiots.
?

independent means stupid and unable to decide . Hitler and Jefferson were partisan did that make Jefferson a partisan idiot??

translation: as an independent I lack the brain to answer substantively

"translation: as an independent I lack the brain to answer substantively"

the real translation: translation: as a ????????, I lack the brains to think for myself

. You admit to being a follower.

100% stupid why not follow the greatest minds in human history? Imagine the pure ignorance in following yourself??

See why we are 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance
I know you never met any of them so who told you they were the greatest minds in human history? Oh I forgot you are a follower. Do you understand child?

You didn't answer my question.

Which Judas Goat do you follow?

(the one wearing the donkey mask, or the one wearing the elephant mask?)

dear, if you think the Republican tradition of freedom is mistaken please say why or admit you lack the IQ to be here

dear, if you think the Republican tradition of freedom is mistaken please say why or admit you lack the IQ to be here

So, you follow the Judas goat wearing the elephant mask.

What flavor kool aid do you guzzle?

Nah, I've known that literally since I was about eight.

so you've been stupid since you were 8 and didn't care to support either freedom or govt???
So I realized that our political system is a sham and has been since Washington left office. Politics is a game the rich and powerful play among themselves. The poor and unfortunate are simply another resource for that game.

I know you never met any of them so who told you they were the greatest minds in human history? Oh I forgot you are a follower. Do you understand child?

dear, I determined they were the greatest minds in human history? while you being stupid have determined that you are the greatest mind in human history. Can you imagine anything dumber??

Can you find a new catchphrase? The "or admit you lack the IQ to be here" one got old weeks ago.

dear, I determined they were the greatest minds in human history? while you being stupid have determined that you are the greatest mind in human history. Can you imagine anything dumber??
child, You cant determine anything. You are a self professed follower. You announced this with pride. Come on. Tell us all who really told you they were the greatest minds in human history?

dear, I determined they were the greatest minds in human history?

they were indeed great minds

while you being stupid have determined that you are the greatest mind in human history.

Please link where I made that assertion

Can you imagine anything dumber??

Your posts?

Can you find a new catchphrase? The "or admit you lack the IQ to be here" one got old weeks ago.
Thats her tell when she gets stressed.

. You are a self professed follower. You announced this with pride. Come on. Tell us all who really told you they were the greatest minds in human history?

well Cicero said Aristotle was the greatest mind in history and Jefferson and Bolingbroke said Locke was the greatest mind in history. Anymore stupid questions??

. You are a self professed follower. You announced this with pride. Come on. Tell us all who really told you they were the greatest minds in human history?

well Cicero said Aristotle was the greatest mind in history and Jefferson and Bolingbroke said Locke was the greatest mind in history. Anymore stupid questions??
See I knew you were a follower. You met Cicero? I doubt it. Who told you Cicero was an authority on anything?

Thats her tell when she gets stressed.
dear, if you think the Republican tradition of freedom is mistaken please say why or admit you lack the IQ to be here or if you are independent of the idea of freedom please tell us why or admit you are too stupid to know and so use independent as a cover

Forum List

Back